twitter.com/AnonBabble

strawpoll.me/11136504

We will see.

strawpoll.me/11136817

>should some men be forcibly feminized
Your dad must of regretted having you

the obvious answer is yes

case in point: me

I would love to be abducted and forced into feminization, so I could live out the rest of my days as a bimbo cumslut

No
If you think so please kill yourself.

This

I mean if it wasn't for family, money and deep voice I wouldn't need to be forced XD

>just
>stop
>speaking
>your fetishes are not real life
>you sex riddled broken human being
>just

>go

sauce?

i want this so bad...

should you?

Truth in dubs

>XD

hrt doesn't cost that much. voice can be trained pretty effectively if you put in effort.

That ASS!!!! More of that now! Sauce! I would impregnate that ass 4 times a day

yeah, still got the family problem, it would mean being disowned immediately

not to mention the whole job thing, its seems really difficult to find work while transitioning as an adult

i also want my voice to sound very femenine any idea how to do it?

you can stealth transition for quite a while. are you trans or is it just a sex thing though?
i've gotten lucky with my family. they don't care and let me transition. my parents probably feel guilty because i've been depressive throughout my entire childhood and they never done shit about it.

work your pitch slowly up to 200 something Hz. speak precisely and vary your tone throughout the sentence and throughout words.

to be honest I'm not sure, sometimes I feel like its just a sex thing, but then I get into it (getting smooth, dressing etc) and I start to think how great it would be to just go for it.....

Growing up in the bible belt, it though, I've dealt with depression my whole life as well, when I talked to my parents about it, religion was the answer

well, when you are not horny you should think about going out as a girl to do groceries or go work and everybody sees you as a girl. if that makes you smile or feel good then it's very likely not a sexual thing.
religion is only the answer if you are looking for purpose in life. what do you think your depression causes?

TFW want to pass as feminine but don't want to live in this shitty oppressive society.

move to another state then. lots of states where nobody bats an eye. almost any bigger city won't care about you.

We need more sexy trannies cuz we love anal. You're not oppressed

yeah that's the catch 22 though isn't it, I don't think I can get to a passable point, and I know the looks trans people get when they aren't stealth.

I have to disagree though religion is not and should not be the only solution to depression

i'm like 5'2 and weigh around 100 lbs and i have long hair and i've been told i look like a girl

transitioning sounds awesome cuz i wanna live as a girl n stuff

i mean yeah

i don't know you but if you are below 25 there is a reasonable chance that you'll pass.
i didn't say that? i tried to say that religion is only the answer for one particular reason for why you can be depressed. if you aren't depressed for that reason or you aren't susceptible to it it won't help you.
>i'm like 5'2
fuck, i'm jealous. 5'8'' isn't a hindrance to passing where i live but 5'2'' and passing pre-hrt is a dream. don't let testosterone fuck you up, user.

>if you are below 25
Not really, it just depends on how you look.

I've seen guys at 20 look like they were 40 year old scruffy men. Age matters less than initial apperance.

This was me at 14.... whish I had hopped on hrt then

Don't wait around until you grow more and you end up like me 5'10'' at 27

i'll try

in pic S womens shirt, first "official" chick clothing i wear out in public :D

my epiphyseal plates fused when i was like 16

i'm 5'2 for life

kik?

More shemales pls

sorry misunderstood you on the religion thing

but yeah turning 27 in like 2 weeks, I wish I could find a gal pal to help me with make up and things like that. I lack the confidence to purchase anything for myself, let alone apply it

trasya

and ofc this is a men's s on me

yes but if your below 25 the chance is greater because testosterone didn't have the time yet to do so much damage to you. in general you're good to go if your below 25. hrt can do a lot for you if you are patient.
purchase off the internet and look at youtube tuts. i did the same and it works if you practice enough. going out shopping for girl stuff is terrifying, i feel you ;-;

Sauce!

maybe I'll give that a try...

do you go out in public, if so where do you get the courage?

what would be the maximum penis size for a forced feminization?

what do you have to lose by trying it out in private, user?
i don't have the courage for girlmode yet. i'm getting closer though. the courage grows because being in boymode and having everybody call me a boy is depressive as fuck. at one point the frustration will beat the anxiety.

SAUCE

Post body

no
they should choose for themselves and not be beta as fuck.
being cute and feminine is fine just dont be a FAGGOT about it.

SEE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME A MANLET WITH HIGHTER TEST THEN THE INDIVIDUALS I CALL MY FRIENDS I WOULD SEEM LIKE A POSSIBLE CANDIDATE BUT I WOULD MAKE A TERRIBLE TRAP FOREHEAD WAYYY TOO FUCKIN BIG

well but i guess with less clothing

Dubs of Wisdom.

if they could develop a way to do it thats as effective as the best hormones without causing sterility I'd say do it to the whole world, make this a sexy planet of girl and dick-girl amazons since men aren't sexually attractive, make everyone pretty and fuckable

Dude how baked are you right now

I love you

how is my cock?

your talking about the test-blocker bicalutamid. some trans girls take it already but it's not prescribed.

thanks honey

fucking delicious
also beautiful legs you got there

Wouldthroatuntilclimax/10

and it can make one look like a passable girl without causing sterility? Please tell me more

Very very pretty.

Show more of you please. Qt af.

dawwwww

Do you mean just turned into cross-dressing faggots, or literally turned into women?

I imagine the more effeminate betas and the hapas would be much better served as three-hole sluts. If we could just turn all of the Elliot Rodgers into Maylis, the world would be a better place.

Kik/whatever please

seriously though well said

if someone tried to forcibly feminize me theyd get shot

not on it's own. you need estrogen for feminization. it's been a while since i read about it and i have no interest in staying fertile so i'm not taking it so take it with a grain of salt. it blocks test receptors in your entire body. it's extremely effective but it causes your test production to increase significantly. while it's effectiveness can deal with the increased production everywhere else there is just too much test in your testicles. so your testicles stay alive/don't shrink because they keep producing test and your sperm production continues.

yea man way too many memes about feminine guys
this "worthless sissy bottom" shit needs to stop. i guess some people can be into it but damn
its just silly.

you can message me on tumblr if you want
have one more :)

Nah. You'd take it in the ass and beg for more.

Aight tumblr pls qt ;3c

anything haha

fuckmedslut.tumblr.com
butt ok too?

agreed

Great start to the thread.

And then it died.

Post more small foreigner ass getting plowed by large, superior white men.

funny because if someone tried to feminize me they'd probably get blown.

I'd bury my face in it

maybe something more .... dicklike?

ahh you're so fucking cute
I want to make you call me daddy

Not nearly enough feminization in this feminization thread.

Jesus christ you're pretty damn perfect.

i need to be trained for that and held on a hard leash

why are you guys not lurking boopnet.org? Come and talk kinks faggotss

Hmmm I love that ass.

I like those test effects, so basically it makes it so only your testes receive testosterone but not the rest of your body? I should definitely look into that

if only there was a way to do something similar with estrogen, where it acts everywhere in the body without affecting the testes and sperm production, to be a girl that can get other girls pregnant, the ultimate lesbian

>boopnet.org
cancer

What a bunch of faggots. Kill yourselves

Maybe a literal leash.
I bet you'd be extra cute with a little pink collar.

Feminize me Sup Forums

not even a little bit though, trying to gather some oldfags user. Because Sup Forums has become a shitposter shit hole. Might not be great now, but hopefully people will see its potential and stick around.

hey lola where'd you get those socks/leg warmer things
they cute

of course, where's the fun if they do it willingly?

I'm going to work soon

>where it acts everywhere in the body without affecting the testes and sperm production,
that's what it does, silly. the dick "dies" off because of a lack of erections. the skin doesn't get stretched anymore and loses it's ability too. the lack of erections is due to lack of test as far as i know. even with zero test you get erections if you are aroused so the "dick dying" can be prevented indefinitely.

>Your dad must of regretted having you
>must of
please walk into a bog, and disappear forever.

I can definitely make that happen...

And I want nothing more than to have an effeminate sissy boy become a woman for me and be my wifey. She'd clean and cook and relieve my sexual tension and the stress from work. In return I'd provide food and shelter and spending money for cute clothes and vidya and a nice big daily dose of protein.

the layout is extremely annoying.

and keep their dicks caged.

i prefer the real thing :)
cheapest on amazon :P
leave the pantties on!
tell me more :)

That the only reason you hate it?
Leave a comment, and tell them. Need feedback.