I'm looking to get a spy camera for "security reasons". Do any of you use them? If so post your wins

I'm looking to get a spy camera for "security reasons". Do any of you use them? If so post your wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

cricklewoodelectronics.com/Pen-Camera-with-DVR-Recorder-and-8GB-Micro-SD-Card.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwxqS-BRDRgPLp0q2t0IUBEiQAgfMXRImPXuTZ7Uj0VDZ-ur3CxkC_hVcbioIs7qN4IRcLz_0aAiVp8P8HAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

security for daily faps m8?

After I shower I leave my phone in the bathroom with spy cam on. I leave it charging so people don't touch it and if they do they won't know that it's recording

Who charges a phone in a bathroom?

look on amazon.

some cheap ones for less than 100 dollars.

also, nice trips.

I do, also during early parties when people are still changing and showering I leave my phone in there. All of do is drain the battery, tell them I left my phone charging, carry on until it's full. Usually people would understand when people are everywhere and as an excuse you tell them you left it in a place you know won't be used a lot like upstairs bathroom or the persons personal bathroom

got a pair of camera glasses and a camera in my smart watch.

people who go into the bathroom with a dead phone and keep a charger in their pocket
'I just left it in there because I forgot it'

anything to share?

> I leave it charging so people don't touch it
right because no one would touch a phone that's *charging* they'd never do that. i'm sure you rarely get shit worth seeing since you didn't post a win with your story of your idiotic technique

Sent from my Android phone

I can give you the app, comes with donation key so unlimited recordings.I'm working so my PC is out of reach for now

I'm not posting shit but take a look at this item on Amazon. Camera isn't super well hidden but it's served its purpose. "TOP Secret Spy Camera Mini Clock Radio Hidden DVR- Continuous power or battery"

whats the best app for motion detecting/video recording?

Call it an idiotic technique, sure I don't get wins all the time, but it doesn't mean it hasn't worked. I do it during events, shit nig I don't party every day.
If I'm lucky I get something on the weekends but that's it.
>cousin
>sister
>aunts
>friends
>Ex's
You believe what you want to believe, as said there are times when I do and I don't get something

your female cousin, sister, aunt, friend, not any women are not going to see a plugged in phone with the thing angled out at them and then strip down in the bathroom even with the screen off.

Sent from my Android phone

I have had success with this cricklewoodelectronics.com/Pen-Camera-with-DVR-Recorder-and-8GB-Micro-SD-Card.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjwxqS-BRDRgPLp0q2t0IUBEiQAgfMXRImPXuTZ7Uj0VDZ-ur3CxkC_hVcbioIs7qN4IRcLz_0aAiVp8P8HAQ I've left it in bathrooms, spare rooms when we have guests staying etc.
no-one suspects the pen!

You could just point it at a mirror, it's not that hard user, find a good app and you good. It's not as hard as you think. Or doesn't have to be in the bathroom all the time. The bathroom has been successful, I could just leave my phone in a room and hope for the best, doesn't need to be charging I just use that as an excuse.

I thought about one of those but a pen in the bathroom? How do you plant it so it doesn't look out of place?

you'd be surprised. if someone goes into the bathroom to shower/change, they're not going to not do that because there's an electronic device there. The lens on the clock radio I use (linked to above) isn't well hidden, and I've even had some people look at it quizzically or wave their hand in front of it. But at the end of the day, no one actually suspects that someone planted a camera, and they sure as shit wouldn't confront you about it absent proof.

thanks for the /brotip!
post some of your success

micro cameras are bad if the lighting is not daylight bright.OK if it's for security.

just mount some high wattage lamps in the bathroom and not these cheap LEDs

prove your success and post some wins

>they sure as shit wouldn't confront you about it absent proof.
yeah but they might confront the police who would get a warrant and suddenly be at your door to search your computers.
Even if they find a camera they wont be able to bust you, the way they nail you is by searching your computers for the pics you have taken.

I think that logic applies if you're operating in a public area. But in your own home with people you know? No one really suspects to find a camera planted in the bathroom of a friend/relative, etc., and no one is going to the cops because they think, just maybe, they saw something. But if you're that worried about it, this isn't for you.

I once found one about double that size that my dad used to spy on my mom for divorce leverage. Set it up in my 22 yo sisters bedroom after she showered but she really had a disapointing body kinda fat and saggy veiny tits so got rid of footage. Sorry I know some of ya would liked to see it but it was before Sup Forums.

please, I read the fucking papers, when people suspect they don't confront you, they go to the police and then they come to search your computers. So if your offering advice it should be to always keep the stuff you take encrypted and hidden away some place so that if you get a knock on your door then you will be OK.
Also the police are well aware of this and have trained sniffer dogs that can sniff out USB sticks.

kek

My advice is that you're too fucking stupid to get away with this or any other crime, so best stick to the straight and narrow. Good luck.