Does murricans even realise how much of a big fat joke u are too every single EU lord?

Does murricans even realise how much of a big fat joke u are too every single EU lord?

All u think is burgers and freedoms, u don't even understand that everyone is laughing at u kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UK lord here, we dropped off the braindead rats from our society 200 years ago and they created burgerland. What do you expect? Idiots create idiots

Do Eurofags even realize we don't give a fuck what you think? We haven't given a single fuck what you think since 1776.

And yet, despite us only thinking about burgers and freedoms we're the leader of the free world. We have the power and capability to erase the entire planet at the push of a button. We have the economic might to crush ANY country on the planet. We literally own the entire world.

Enjoy your laughs Mr. EU Lord because we might just decide one day to slap that ridiculous, european, smug look off your face and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

>we're the leader of the free world
In the land of the blind the one-eyed midget is king.

>capability to erase the entire planet at the push of a button
This is the reason every single one of u are fat as fuck. It's like this one capability makes diet and exercise irrelevant. You can't think beyond your asshole

>In the land of the blind the one-eyed midget is king.

I guess that makes you blind eh faggot?

>This is the reason every single one of u are fat as fuck. It's like this one capability makes diet and exercise irrelevant. You can't think beyond your asshole

And yet we cuck the rest of the world on a daily basis. You mad?

>leader of the free world
>self professed leader of the free world

ftfy

1/10 b8

Thanks for sending all the wiley thieves to Australia. We did pretty well.

This

Yurocucks talk mad shit until they move here. If you taste our land you'll never go back

SHART
H
A
R
T

The bigger question is, do you think any of us care?? Would rather be laughed at in Murica then deal with all your lovely new Muslim brothers...
Enjoy Islam bitches!

SHART
H
A
R
T

>I guess that makes you blind eh faggot?
No, I am not part of your shitty ass imaginary "free" world

I am never mad. That's what makes you alien to us. Fat fucks call me a cuck, u dont even slay any puss

Europefag detected. Murica is the best and that's why u create these shitbag threads so u can feel better about yourselves

We make better movies than you. Need all I say.

>implying neckbearded virgin has slayed anything but uncles cock with mouth and ass, using tears as lube

French here, we also have that power, your argument is invalid

you are too fat that all, its ashaming for the whole fucking white race

start sliming for god sake

Hey Dross, eat shit

>inb4 Bollywood shitstain films

At least we aren't too fat to get out of the path of a moving truck

That dude has no idea what distance he wants to shoot at. High magnification scope with a fucking cqb grip.

Wait, France is white? Have you been outside recently?

Well, EU created Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and... Oh wait, that's right, I forgot you were mental midgets.

> shit talk from a country who's idea of homeland security is building speed bumps to slow down the panzers

but enough fat to splatter all around when you fell from a skycraper

Your ancestors are European you dumb fucks

>Does murricans even realise how much of a big fat joke u are too every single EU lord?

Eurofags are skinny because they spend so much time obsessing over the U.S. that they forget to eat.

Lived close to Atlanta for 2 semesters. Wasn't as bad as I imagined but still a shithole compared to every place I've been in Europe so far (including Poland).

They hate us, 'cause they ain't us.

Technically Europe created the united states, so yes, indirectly they did

>eulord
more like eucuck

1. Nice English.
2. People don't splatter when they fall from a great height.
3. People generally don't fall from skyscrapers.
4. I'm European and I'm ashamed of you.

this is bait right?

Enjoy your new Islam overlords you scrub prices of shit.

>implying any USA citizen gives a fuck about the EU

Trump stomping new assholes all the world over.

We still have lots of places without niggers. Niggers ruin everything, just wait for all those sand niggers you let in to start multiplying.

Haters going to hate

>coming from the country that's predominantly Muslim.

sorry couldnt hear you because of the lift off sound in kourou

youtube.com/watch?v=fKJDAVvs_JA

Don't worry Europe bros, we got your backs.

Everyone wasn't laughing when we swept the Olympics YET AGAIN, user.

>being this mad when your bullshit gets turned around on you

>but merica so fat

as a french im lowering myself when i speak english, that language doesnt deserve my efforts

That's okay yurope once your Muslim overlords take over you won't be able to talk shit because your life will be nothing but Allah

We understand, we just don't care.

It's not like you're gonna DO anything but keep buying our shit and talking trash

Rekt

Apparently neither does showering

>I am never mad

This is why I feel the need to vent my frustrations on an anonymous message board. My calm peace like zen.

EU lord? What, did the EU suddenly become powerful or something? Or even competent?

Come at us when you're top 3 in the strongest countries

Lol EU, even British people don't want any part of your Brown World Order

That's why we won the most medals at the Olympics, slice and dice those wrist faggot

this

Medals per capita was not that impressive though.

Everyone in the UK is a bunch of tea drinking crooked toothed inbred. And everyone in EU just enables the middle east. Grow some balls faggots.

>economic might
since 1776.... when a bunch of rich dudes convinced a bunch of poor people that they are giving taxes to the wrong rich guys

mad because no one wants to speak your ugly ass language and go to your piss country.

>Yet another excuse as to why you're poor excuse of a continent is getting cucked by subhuman slime and yet you can't breed and train a competent athlete.

You realize that this is a shop, right? He's not actually carrying those things.

Your country is MineSweeper in real life

Your country is angry birds in real life

>size of EU - 1.67 million mi²
>size of United states - 3.806 million mi²

Are you guys even trying?

Pleb countries
>Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia

No. You will adapt and become fatter and fatter with fast food and other cheap stuff as American culture infiltrates your lands.

We don't even plan this. We don't need to. It is the natural order of things as everywhere adopts American stuff on their own volition.

So you will fatten because you want to be more like us. It is already underway. There is nothing to discuss.

Must be hard to grasp at them straws all day

lol you eurocucks can laugh all you want, we live in the land of plenty. We also have our own fucking country, not some cuckzone where we have to suck each others dicks in 16 different languages so we can trade funny money, and pay for entire countires of NEETs.

The next time somebody wants to come knock down your tinder castles, guess who you'll say is supposed to be your ally?

The McDonald's value menu bubble has burst you dumb fuck, the mcdoubles are more expensive now than they have been in a decade

>lrn2McEnomics

5000 dead vs how many ? If you think america doesn't have it coming again you're a retard. We've been pissing people off for way too long, I'm guessing people are planning to hit hard not light

Mvp UK

actually I am an american living in France and I can tell you these guys are better clothed, better fed, and have better personal care than most americans I know.

freedom/10

/thread

>German engineers

>implying the cultured area you felt safe enough to live in represents all of France

Tew easy

Words. Let your growing obesity be the proof.

No you're not faggot. Actual burger here, and I know several French people. In the states and across the little pond, the French are some of the dirtiest people I know in existence, worse than fucking towelheads.

Lol ok

You dont care yet you have a meme just for this occasion

Yes they are words you illiterate fuck, try so much harder my newfriend

How many died on 9/11 ? And you call France minesweeper....

Because it gets posted so fucking much by angry eurofags that it's a necessary image to have.

>implying most German cars don't have the reliability of a crack dealer at 10am

europe isnt overrun with niggers and fat people so we got that going for us

I'm not French, but French is considered the most beautiful language ever. Just fuck off. Also, Americans criticising other nation's language skills? You're barely capable of speaking and writing your own god damned language.

And yet it's overrun by Mudslimes and niggers

Yeah, must be nice with the majority of Europeans descending from Syria.

Not every country, remember vietnam? They kicked the Shit out of you with nothing but shovels and pointy sticks

>I'm not French, but

Fuck off. Yes you are, at least make an attempt when you shitpost.

As if Americans are the only ones who are stupid with firearms. Kek

That's a Canadian airsoft player.
GG limey, gg.

how any French died in ww2?

>help us merica so our descendants can shit on you while our entire society accomplishes nothing but stank ass cheese, miming, and being shit at futbol

You're forgetting the guns and artillery and guerrilla warfare. Something Americans crafted into existence and made relevant.

> burgers & freedoms
> implying all muricans are egotistical & fat
But who beat the shit out of the entire world in the Olympics not too long ago?