>It's three month old resin
10 decides
>You decide

no u fkn junki
just wait for weed

just smoke weed

Looks like lung cancer

Smoke it!!

Its only res. Its a nice little pick me up when you dont have any green. I scrape my bowls once every 2 months just for the res.

have a tobacco cone ;))

Do it pussy
>check em

>implying I'm not just doing this for the lulz

it's mostly tar. it will give you a 5 minute high and a headache if you smoke it. resin is only good for plugging.

You are quite obviously a rookie. Go back to class, freshman.

do it bitch

dont smoke that shit

So funny story

I only consume my weed via vaping with my pax.
A few nights ago, having run out of weed, my gf and I decided to try out edibles using our ABV. A quick Google search yielded the fact that ABV is already fully psychoactive due to the vaping already decarboxylating the weed.

Having no idea how potent our ABV was, we each put a tablespoon of ABV into peanutbutter sandwiches.

We spent over 48 hours being violently too high. The first 8 hours were spent trying to convince each other we were going to live. We slept for 12 hours and woke up still higher than we had ever been before.

10 get

roll

Mix it with weed and smoke it

okay

Throw the bowl away
Get a job

reroll

There is no way it is that strong.

10 get

Nigga get off my thread

This nigga gets it

Faggot

I "accidentally" got my gf high of fire crackers before a job interview
Let's just say she didn't get the job

roll

get some real glass

sm04ke eeet

Damn bro I already have a job and that's the first bowl I ever bought it has sentimental value to me and my children

Smoke it bro
10 get

plug it OP

Put in microwave then stick your head in microwave

>tfw I have a great job that involves constant critical thinking and I smoke daily

Stereotypes are fun

So close
Roll

Lol you fucking rookie. I literally smoke shatter all day (medicinal fag here). Sometimes I rip a dab so big I have to convince my self I'll be able to breathe again. The tightness in the chest subsides in like 10 minutes tops, so there's no way you faggots were high for days.

>uses constant critical thinking to describe job

Either you don't have a job or you are very passionate about assembling Subway sandwiches.

Enjoy ya black lung.

sniff it

Not to mention I buy edibles and drinkables professionally made, all the time (pixie elixirs). There's just no way. You're so full of shit.

reroll

You gave me a craving for one of those subs just now

10 get

Smoke it pussy

I'd love to but you see my grill has de butterfingers and I'm afraid giuseppe would not want to invest in de expensive a glasse for fear det giuseppe wivee night a drop de bonge

off by 2 reroll

Rolling

SO FUCKING CLOSE

Reroll

Rolling for 3d time

Do it fag

roll for 10 get

Clarification - we only vape on the lowest settings for the best flavor, and switch out our bowls pretty early. We also have pretty low tolerances.

Best in mind that a tightly packed tablespoon of ABV weighs roughly 3 grams, which is a lot for 2 people that can barely take half-gram rips.

It's cool that y'all smoke 25/8 with dabs 4 days and endless $5/ounce medical shatter or w/e. I shared a story that actually happened. Im sorry y'all are jealous of our ability to get higher on less product than you.

pls

New get is fuck it I'm just gonna smoke it to see what happens
This is now a giuseppe only post rare giuseppe

10 get

roll

Get back to your corner you weirdo

Don't smoke drugs!!

This is my corner

You're an idiot, why would I be jelly of something that didn't happen?

>pic relate has more THC per dab than what you vape all month

There's no jealousy, they're just calling you out on your bullshit story of "OMFG This one time I got soooo fucking high, I was high for 48 hours! I'm totally not lying though"

stick it up your ass OP

kek
>b-b-bbut ur jelly cuz I'm a lightweight and lie on the internet to make friends
what a fucking bunch of faggots some people kids are these days

Holy shit dude that's the most real thing I've heard/heard all day

sure you do faggot, dump some pics of your vape, and your gfs cunt

Why do you need hemp that strong bro
>Do you need to forget seeing your parents fucking or something

Pure keef/pollen/crystal/whatever you kids call it

Medicinals

I smoke so much only shatter really gets me "high" now lol.

None rolled ten so I just smoked it anyways

It actually got me pretty fucking high but not at that autistic 45 yrold level that I like to be at when smoke detector ganj

And surprisingly I work full time and I'm ripped as fuck all day. I'm a butcher to boot. That's why I hate neets so much. There's really no excuse to not work unless you're a cripple. Even then you can do computers.

i plugged a dime-sized chunk of resin and got a much better high than i ever did smoking that shit

10 get

roll

What he fuck did I just write

You feel like getting high for ten minutes?

>I like to be at when smoke detector ganj

kek, what?

Just do it you fucking weak cunt

ya'll junky faggots better stay the fuck away from my car stereo.

my experience with wet resin like this is that it doesnt burn good and tastes like shit. not worth it at all.

Agreed. Light it for ten minutes and hit some fungus.

Shove it up your arse

roll

Pax vaping. Not really sure, I ate shit from a GVape. Spent hours really fucking baked. 48 tho?

you can smoke it , i do it sometine when i dont have any weed , but the next time buy real weed or resine

I don't know man I don't know anything anymore

If you pay me 20 dollars I'll keep it safe

Pfft I'm a cripple working my way into the culinary career fucked up right leg, upper arms, back, 70% of my body is covered in scar tissue not much of an excuse to not fucking contribute

we call it dubs but whatever

10 get

roll

Only validating bc it was early on in the thread

Also this post is dubs

dude...
fucking kill yourself.
nobody cares.

not bad, not bad
have a pepe

Holy shit that's rare

take care of him, he needs lots of attention