3x3 thread

Post a 3x3, rate, discuss, ask and give recs

If you want to make one, use bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php ( square format ) or ipiccy.com/ ( keeps the cinematic ratio )

You're back to making them! What's everyone doing this summer?

Yep. Nothing planned for the summer yet. Did you watch anything good recently ?

It's been a slow month, but it's been quality. I liked Gummo and Hard to be a God, and really loved Knight of Cups and Suspiria.

On the other hand, I found that both Possession and Caché had great things about them, but never did appeal to me. I'm curious to see more Haneke, but having also seen and not cared for On the Silver Globe, it seems as though perhaps Zulawski isn't for me. Which is too bad, because his visuals, from set design to camera movement, are phenomenal. It's also interesting that OtSG and Hard to be a God are not dissimilar, yet I felt completely differently about them. I'll come back to Zulawski after some time probably.

wew

That's nice. You watch a lot of movies per month ? Did you watch all of malick's filmography ?

I try, but usually get 10-20, which is nothing compared to some people. And yes I sort of have, though I've only seen the beginnings of To The Wonder and The New World

Why only the beginnings tho ?

Both times something came up, and I'd rather wait and start the movie all over again than pick up where I left off and watch the movie split up

I'll make one later

And you never tried to rewatch them ?

Not yet, I plan to

bad move senpai

Best move family

I want recs from directors not on my chart please, I feel like I haven't watched any 10/10 movie in a long time

what do you think of jarmusch ?

hello lads

gonna be gone for a week as im going on holiday

also wrapped up shooting today so a very good day

will speak on here for a bit today and then will see you all next weeek xxxx

nice

costa
duarte
cassavetes
jarmusch

do you want films recced aswell senpai?

real talk how do you get your hands on all those films? do you just straight up buy the dvds or?

I've only watched like 2 movies from him, I don't have any opinion formed though

directors are fine, I've been meaning to watch Cassavetes' filmography for a while, I guess it's time

not him but i pirate or stream all of my films, buy them once i've watched unless i see something i like in the local store

used to watch atleast 2/3 a day

miss them days

cheers g xoxox

Yep, pirate or stream, and then I buy them on Blu Ray if I really like them

The knight of cups pic looks nice

masturbate and shitpost

I think I ask you for titles before, but it looks like you changed some. Could I have them again?

i didn't change anything son
under electric clouds
academia de musas
to kill a man

olga i el tempo 3
letter
dialogue of shadows

air doll
the ditch
post tenebras lux

My bad, my memory fails me. Thanks anyways

no problem my man