Is swimming the Sup Forums version of the Souls series to Sup Forums

Is swimming the Sup Forums version of the Souls series to Sup Forums

>he plays video games

>going to Sup Forums

Git gud fagit

I don't watch any of the races except some bike races for the crashes.

bet you hate pokemon go

What the fuck are you even asking you fucking nerd? lol

>Playing videogames

Swimming is to the Olympics what Candy Crush is to videogames

Is counter strike a sport?

/SP is a special class of losers who didn't have any friends, were too awkward to get into drugs, but were also barred from playing video games by their parents

i play video games, use drugs, and shitpost here
i just don't go to Sup Forums because it's somehow even more of an autistic contrarian shithole than here

Not at all. The two couldn't be more opposite. Swimming is a bandwagon thing that Sup Forums only talks about once every 4 years, and we only talk about it because we're mostly USA and USA is good at olympic swimming.

Dark Souls on the other hand is always being talked about on Sup Forums. It's Sup Forums's most dedicated eternal love, like Death Grips and Neutral Milk Hotel on Sup Forums.

The only things I can think of that would be Sup Forums's equivalent to the Souls series are Messi and maybe Da Burrs. No one here will be talking about swimming in a couple months.

>Dark Souls on the other hand is always being talked about on Sup Forums. It's Sup Forums's most dedicated eternal love, like Death Grips and Neutral Milk Hotel on Sup Forums.

i see a pattern here

shit boards being obsessed with overrated trash?

nice projection

>he can't afford them

those aren't the only two options lol

but I do drugs and play video games, I'm speaking about the majority

>It's a Sup Forums tries to banter with Sup Forums episode and fails miserably

These "people" cried about girls playing videogames and got BTFO by Reddit and Gawker.

>tfw /asp/ (which is Sup Forums's shitty little brother) BTFO Gawker in one fell swoop

You have thumbs monkey, use them

G I T G U D
I
T
G
U
D

More like League of Legends.

>7-1

Well if you had a job you would know its nice to relax after a day of work.