What is your drug of choice Sup Forums?

what is your drug of choice Sup Forums?

Life.

Well, I'm really diggin' 4-HO-DMT right now. Lucid, not too overwhelming but definitely psychedelic. And not a visual fuckfest like the nbomes. Plus shorter than LSD, so +++ in my books.

i prefer dem bundles sun now hand em ovaa NOW!!!!

I really like mixing MXE and 4HOMET, one then the other. It's really a mind blowing experience to have a disassociated trip

I've only done 5-meo.dmt is this best psychedelic in my opinion.

Anal masturbation.

Tried acid and shrooms for the first time a few months ago, have done it a few times since then.
Wondering why though, I don't really get the typical LSD effect? No visuals to speak of, just really a lot of nervous energy and that's about it... Low dose, high dose, doesn't matter...
What can I do to crank the acid up a notch?

the yellow ones are 5mg Valium. what are the blue ones?

rolling for this

You're either going to clean or die.

Which kind of ghetto ass crack addicted dealer packs cocaine like this o0

You're either going to get clean or die*

one perc 30 and a .5 xan or 1mg i thnk..so fucked that day tho

I enjoy opiates, I get 120 norco 10mg every month plus I receive 200 freebies from friends.

its heroin dog...

it's heroin
you got a phd in the streets dont you?

Oh that explains, in my country they sell cocaine as on picture (snow-seals/ponypacks/spacepacks)

benzos can fuck you up for days.especially when you forget how much you've taken.which is usually every time.

forgot pic

lmao get a new dealer

yea boi i was so xaned out i started hallucinating at work

Nah, i just don't use hobo drugs

No you didn't

yus

what are those $20s,30s?

either 20s or 40s

Have fun dealing with the withdraws. Unless you have a prescription.
I'm seven years in on 120 0.5 klonopin prescription. I hate it.

it's always in wax bags around here.sometimes when they have it loose i get it like that.

MDMA is the best.personally i prefer them to pills, pills trip me out a bit but md crystal is just fucking amazing

these pix were like 2 or 3 yrs old...iv barely got out alive from the shit that all them drugs brang me and my family

Take more, smoke weed, or inhale nitrous

I did Salvia 2 months ago and i didnt see any visuals. But i felt like i could see the world really differently. like a slightly skewed vision which seemed crazy at the time. But maybe i didnt do enough. salvia is stronger than lsd too so i was expecting mad visuals