Are white Mexicans discriminated against in Mexico?

Are white Mexicans discriminated against in Mexico?

No, quite the contrary.

In my city they are often the rich ones and also very often they are spoiled brats

Mexicans get bloodlust eyes over them

WTF I hate crackers now

If you think that's white then you've never met a real white person before

Nigga watchu on?
"Güero" is just banter
this
This kind of too.
Here the hot thing isn't racism but classism.

Yeah they're discriminated against by not being given all the power and money in the nation.

>Are white Mexicans discriminated against in Mexico?
secretly they hate them because MUH GOLD

The world doesn't revolve around the Anglo/American concepts of race and the social relationships between them. Or at least not yet.

No. Stop trying to teach people about a country you don't know.

>No. Stop trying to teach people about a country you don't know.
you hate us user

You are on the other side of the world dad.
We hate you as much as uncle italy or portugal.

Yes, here you can go to the best mall in the city in a cool car from 20 years ago and any Whitney will suck your dick in the parking lot.

t. Puebla

First of all, we don't hate Spain, we have in fact been allies for a long time and we have even helped you when you needed. Second of all "white" is not really a concept here, so even if some people hated Spaniards (a tiny minority of morons) that would not imply you hate Portugal, Sweden, Germany, France or whatever.

No we don't fag no one gives a fuck about Spain

People can hate Spain while being white Mexicans, quite often ethnic Spaniards themselves. And people don't hate you, Franco really make you guys delusional even decades after his death.

We used to call "the mennonite" or "cheese seller" to a blonde guy in my school

No, but i hate your youtubers

No, but many of them are the corrupt ones who run mexico

Calla loulogio y dayoscript son buenos.

?

>Spain
>white

This happens here too, everything you said, but we call them "russios" instead, derived from Russians.

No latinamerican country hates Spain

They have a big White dispora user.
They also have african and latam because of its history and Location.

>russios
>ssios
>i
Pero Porque se joderian la silaba de esa manera.
Es ruso, está declarado en la RAE como ruso mierda.

Actually we don´t think about them at all

>the negro calling the kettle black

Sorry, I meant "rusios".
No idea why it is this way, I guess we just have to make everything sound different.
This is true.

>Only the blacks got captured
kek

Nah, in fact we could have had a spanish Commonwealth, but your retarded king Ferdinand VII was so analblasted that he didn't want to negociate anything.

All white Mexicans should send back to Europe, mestizos can stay i guess.

t. Tarahumara

Don't you guys call yourselves "Raramuri" and not Tarahumara?

Cmon m8, don't be like that. natives are very humble. + They get the short Straw because their por integration to the rest outside their communities.

Mexico discriminates them?

What?

Ah I see it is the opposite of them being discriminated so it is Mexico that is discriminated by them. This is now a passive voice thread

Are you good at long-distance running?
What are the Raramuri words for:
House
Give
Hand
Shoe

Thank you. I'm a speaker of Salvadoran Nawat and I would like to know how these words are in a sister language.

Nah, instead of being discriminated they are praised and everyone wants to be like them.

>white male
no

nice reading comp

I worked with a white Mexican guy here in the US. Except for a slight accent, you would think he is a typical suburban American 25 yo kid. He was a from a rich family and he was a huge ameriboo and liked all things American. He loved our superbowl parties and he was a big American football fan and I think he even had a favorite team. There was literally nothing stereotypical Mexican about him.

which comp? if you mean my computer, no, is not just for reading, it is a regular laptop that i use to both read and write so i dunno what you are talking about