We rate our gaming computers. My daddy bought me this for my birthday and it plays skylanders!

We rate our gaming computers. My daddy bought me this for my birthday and it plays skylanders!

not sure how good is this shit, but i dont see something speacially good here

>pic related, is mine, laptop

Nice dell. Have fun updating ram

Nice dell. Have fun updating ram

>Windows 8.1

Just ordered my 1070.

you should remove Sytem32 to unlock more power for you beast

das a Dell mang.

Motherboard: Z97A GAMING HASWELL 1150 Z97 MSI
GPU: GTX 980TI
RAM: ADATA XPGV1 16GB
CPU: I7 4790K
power supply: G750M 750W COOLERMASTER

Get a console you self indulgent retards.

This is my do everything I need it to, computer.

mines

Dis is mine. I like it, Also my work computer.

How do you like running two 970s? I currently have one and am thinking about adding a second, but not sure if it would make sense to do that, or sell my 970 and get a single 1070.

Never go dual. I have crossifre Fury Xs and I never want to deal with them again

whats the 32gb ram like? Mines above

The degradation of Sup Forums

I use 32gb of ddr3 ram and it has shown no improvements over 16. Lkterally worthless unless you do adobe shit like I do

This really, I use most of it while I work. For gaming, you dont need anything above 16 at the moment. Unless you just wanna big ball it.

Stfu I use 128gb ssd ram and itbmakes crysis 3 run 60fps faster

2 gb 980ti? That ain't a 980ti

user, why go for the 6700 and not the 6700k?

Edgy

i do do adobe haha

I'm running dual SLI 970's myself too, best thing I ever did.

I'm still... laughing at... all the... fawking, retards, who thought that some benchmark numbers on a tech site actually fucking matters.

>build an AMD APU system
>saved around $300
>Still hasn't met a game he cant play on high around 30 fps (your eyes cant see past that anyway, retards)

it is a

MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti Gaming 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express
Graphics Card (GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G)

Poor Fag

> 1366x768px
> Optical drive
> HDD, as in not SSD
smh

Why are there so many loose hanging cables?

samefag

Oh but my brother built the FX system, with a black box 8 core FX processor. Oh he loves to brag about even having to unlock some games to get his 100+ fps, bwahahahaha he says...

smfh dumbasses.

No SSD?

Hows that 720p 30 cinematoc fps goin jimbo

Wait are you fucking retarded. An optical drive reads cds. An ssd is for storage. Dam learn about computers before insulting people

And my speccy.

Mine, the vive forced me to upgrade

CD? What is that?
How did you make the connection between me laughing about still using an optical drive and me laughing about not using a SSD?

please clean

not bad for office...

here is mine

No it's not. 2047 mb = 2 gb VRAM. They don't make a 980ti with 2gb VRAM. You got scammed

Are you retarded?

well somebody obviously stole 4gb of vram out of his pc.....fukin jews

Hey Guys, what do you recommend? A single 1080 or a sli of 2 970's . I just won about 900€ and I thought its time for an upgrade.

1080. SLI just isn't worth it. I have SLI btw.

single 1080 for sure, what is the resolution you are playing on?

if you just play on 1080p, a 980ti would be a good option too

Up until now I was playing with a gtx 760 on 1920x1200, now I am thinking of 4k

newfag

Could've been a bit nicer with a gtx 970 instead of 2 780's and an SSD but otherwise looks decent

bait harder

980 Ti and a Xeon CPU?
Nigga were you drunk when you decided to get a Xeon?

I was a console fag my whole life until xbone and ps4. Also overwatch is better on pc, and I can play hellsa PC only games, online multiplayer for free like it oughta be.

Nothing too special but I still love her
"Her"

dude a SSD is like the most important thing to have over everything else for daily usage

Not sure why its sideways

not drunk, but I was probably high on weed...

well at that time the xeon was 100€ less than a i7, and it has pretty much the same performance. Nowdays I would definitly go for an i7. I upgraded my system sttep by step so that is why...

That's what i was trying to point out you tard

I have an SSD, it's a 120GB Kingston Hyper X 3K.

I'm not at my computer right now, but

i7-4790K
Asus mobo
8gb DDR3 memory
Phanteks cooler
240gb Crucial SSD
1tb WD blue HDD
Corsair 650 modular PSU
GTX 970
BitFenix Prodigy M-Black with RGB LED's and IR remote for color change

This pc was a BITCH to build because the prodigy case is soooooo small, I had to return an EVGA PSU because it was .1 inches too long and the video card wouldn't fit. also the SSD cage is there, but I don't think it's meant to work in this format as the panel is put on the opposite side with pretty much NO room

And my spare pc which I left at my friends house for gaming on the weekends:

AMD Phenom II X6-1055T
275gb Crucial SSD
1tb Hitachi Deathstar (8 years old still running)
8gb DDR3
BFG 600 watt (yes... BFG.. fuckers like 10 years old and still pumping)
GTX 960
Cooler Master Storm Scout V1 case
She still runs great, I only built my i7 rig because I was bored with my 6 core and wanted something new

Rate it or die

Sexy as fuck/10

Specs:

2x Fury X
i7 3770k overclocked to 4.5GHz
H100i cooler
1000w psu
32gb ram
4K TV 50 inch
4k monitor 28 inch
2x 1080p ips monitors

Yuh

Definitely not tbh
I7 4790K has 4.0Ghz not OC'ed
your silly Xeon has 3.30 Ghz
Xeons are good for certain things but not for gaming imo

Ooh i didnt spot it, my bad
Kinda sucks only having 120GB on it but i guess its only for booting?

>Mfw decent build but only 8GB's of RAM

And 8tb of hdd space
256gb of ssd os storage

970 with 8gb of ram is fine. Its a medium if not average pc build at best. Overkill cpu

You have pretty shitty eyes if you cant see more than 30 fps. Its the lowest FPS i am willing to accept. Aim for 60 you can still build a cheap rig and get 60 fps roughly.

I'm fucked.

This isnt a gore thread you sicko

How is that CPU overkill?
There is a huge amount of people that only use a gtx 970 with a 4790K
I honestly think that a 4790k isnt really overkill but that might just be me prefering a nice CPU that doesnt get bottlenecked by a fkin GPU

I'm only willing to accept 60 or my OCD gets triggered

I know its a laptop but its my only option. I move a lot.
ASUS G751JY
Intel Core i7 (4. generasjon) 4710HQ / 2.5 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M
16 GB ram
512 SSD, 1TB HDD
Windows 10, it use to be 8 but I forgot to cancel the uprate.

A 970 wouldnt be usnserclocked by a good fucking i3 numbnuts!

i5 is the best spot and even then a shitty AMD cpu owuld sufice. i7s are for CONTENT CREATORS not GAYMERS.

Best practice in my oppinion is to have a cpu thats as close to matching your gpus performance as poss.

That's my beautiful and over priced gaming notebook you insensitive monster. ;(

Correct, it bothers my to the core of my being.

My i3 would destory that i7m. Let me tell you a little story okay bucko? I own that same processor in my gayming laptop and it bottlnecks all the time. The 980m is a joke and I actually ripped one in half cus my friend stole my,lunch at recess okay bucko?

It appears we got a masterIT here since that's a load of CRAP
An i5 can handle it for sure but if you are opening multiple things and keeping them open you might run into trouble
some people prefer not having to wait ages on a shit tier CPU
And please dont refer to AMD anymore it just really makes me wonder how bad of a degenerate you are

Optical drive was useless, I unplugged it

Did you cum on your mobo while playing games or wtf?

Contri-bootin'

And you just sit there taking pictures of its corpse? You need locking up you terrible beast.

Incorrect. i5s can handle multiple upon multiple of programs without a sweat you DINGUS. I would fucking kill you if I saw you in real life tbh

Single 1070 more powerful than dual 980Ti. Think about it. What is better, Two 970's or one 1070? Get the 1070 my dude.

budget pc i put together in the middle of 2015.

my home depot solution to "cooling"

I have this case which has only one intake and exhaust 120mm fans only. The cpu is at the same height as the exhaust fan and the intake fan is blocked by hard drive cage. So what I was thinking is to replace my shitting case fan and stock cpu heat sink with hyper t4 and 2 corsair SP 120. Will this make the temperature better when the case is closed?

Using one of those as a htpc/media server you can fit 2 more 2.5" ssd with a floppy adapter bracket, that board has plenty of extra sata ports.

I would've killed you aswell for even bringing up AMD

Thats what niviGAY says. In reality the 1070 is the equivelent to a 680

Yeah just booting and applications All my media is stored on a home server, so I only have games on my PC. Want to get 1TB PCI SSD though and ditch the HDD.

You have to have a way for the heat to escape otherwise fans dont do shit but move hot air around.

You are blowing hot air into the pc you DINGUS. Fuck man. Just remove the thermal paste and put it,back on. God dman

AMD 8cores destory a 5980x i7