White females, what do you think of them Sup Forums?

White females, what do you think of them Sup Forums?

The best

top tier.

some of the best things to walk on this earth (can also be some of the worst, i.e. trigglypuff and other cancer)

Bred for the purpose of breeding
Neigh perfect females

Dont let white bitches die with out being bred to death
nig nogs and shitskins need to be steralized

Some of the most manipulative people on earth.

lowest fertility rates globally. if we're honest.

Nice titties mostly, but often flat asses. Can be complete stuck up cunts. Asians have great attitudes (compliant) but generally no titties or asses, although there are exceptions. If you can find a tame negro, that's usually the sweet spot. The negros also age well, and usually DTF. The ones with daddy issues (most of them) don't seem to mind if you ride them hard and put them away wet. A tame one; that's key though.

As an Asian man who is engaged to a Welsh/French descended white woman, I think they are pretty neat-o.

there are hot white women. there are hot black women. hell, i'm sure under the burkas there are hot muslim women. i like women who are attractive regardless of their race, and every race has some beautiful people and some uggos.

>lowest fertility rates globally
having to work non stop because your every dollar is taxed to support the rampant breeding of shitskins can do that to you

there are definitely some races that have more beautiful women and more races that are predominantly uggos though.

>Asian
>man
Pick one

i mean sure. if a poo in loo wanted to poo on you, chances are you would not doo

White women have the most beautiful
Arabs have the second most beautiful, there is a reason their women are required to be hidden
Asians third most beautiful

and down at the bottom of the barrel is nig-nogs
the only even REMOTELY good looking nigs are those who have HEAVILY bred with other non nig races

nah man, have you seen latinas? maybe on average indians and blacks are less attractive than other races, but race lumping like that doesn't make sense. like we all have our preferences but blanket statements like that don't come with you having enough data points in your head to back it up

most--especially American--are amongst the sneakiest, filthiest, dirtiest money-grubbing hoes out there. luv to seem them get fucked/fucked over, but they hoes just the same

>physically, the most attractive women
>personality-wise, barely a step above niggers
>entitled
>self-centered
>manipulative
nice trips tho

>have you seen latinas?
which kind?
The european kind that's a mix of ibearians, franks and moors (white and arabic)
or the native american kind that's a mix of either Spaniard, native american, and/or black?

yes.
i just like me a big ass

How does it feel knowing that you are destined for divorce?

>White wife/Asian husband couples are 59% more likely to divorce by the 10th year of marriage than White wife/White husband couples, whereas Asian wife/White husband couples show only 4% greater likelihood of divorce than White wife/White husband couples over the same period.

we were talkin beauty brah

also, i should specify, latinas means people from latin america. hispanics are people from spanish speaking countries. most latinas are hispanic, but brazillians are not hispanic and spaniards are not latinas

>divorce mattering
pfft, westerners

If divorce doesn't matter, why go through the expense/effort of getting married in the first place?

>also, i should specify
yes you should

>latinas means people from latin america
So majority native americans, and ugly as fuck

iirc, in the west a wedding isnt required to obtain a marriage certificate
you can get married for only the cost of applying for said certificate

Most beautiful degenerate whores on the planet. White women, where dey at?

i think i'm biased though because i have a qt3.14 mexican gf

she's only BARELY native aztec
most of here backround is white, arabic and asian guaranteed
post her and prove me wrong

?
thats the dumbest fucking thing ive ever heard. how would she be arabic or asian?
i'll buy that she's more conquistador than aztec but come on

Autistic af

>marries a western woman
>pfft, westerners
This is why asian male marriages fail.
That and the tiny penis.

>disputing
>not showing her
i said post her for that sole reason user
keep up

>???
i wasnt even that dude you're referencing to

Females in general are bitchy, manipulative crybaby demanding cheating lying whores, but white girls are too closely related to my genetic pool

on b? seriously? im gonna post some picture than can easily be google searched back to her facebook or insta or something?
your response shouldn't need a picture. it should just explain how arabic and asian DNA made it into the mexican population. if you have any history to back that up i won't dispute futher

According to Sup Forums they all like big black cock anymore. So i better find a new race to be attracted to.

You didn't answer the question.

unless you're going to post her tits then what's the issue?

The ride never ends

You didnt comprehend the answer

>according to Sup Forums
speak for yourself cuck

You said it's low effort. So the fuck what? If you don't care about it, why expend any effort?
Think, nigger.

oh noes
two highschoolers hugging
the wite race is doomed yall!

i'd rather post just her tits and not the rest of her. i'm not taking the risk to win an internet argument

dude idc about her tiny tits
i'm talkin about facial attractiveness

>GASP!
>i got a (you)
>someoneispayingattentiontome.jpg
>better post furiously
keep em comin cuck boi

pics_with_the_waitstaff.jpg

well i'm refusing to post a picture that you're gonna make nonsense conjecture off of. you're lacking any historical evidence of your claim.

if it makes it easier, imagine a shorter and fatter selena gomez. basically what i'm working with

jesus christ dude if you like putting your dick in her then why care if she's not 10/10?
idc if she's fat, i love fat girls too
round faces are my weakness

I'll take my risk bro. Shes pretty easy to keep on a leash.

i don't care. i think she's really attractive and she gives me dat good succ. and because i don't want to risk fucking it up with some btard messaging her after seeing her picture.

lol then take it from a public source like facebook where literally ANYONE can get it
think boy, THINK

how desperate are you? get a fucking life

depends on what u mean by white white in spirit and personality and soul or white in physical appearance and personality and style also beauty is in the eye of the beholder OP ( always ) u can ask 12 people and get 13 different answers people just serve and protect and help and bless and teach and know and produce in different ways

Not white enough

??????
tha fuck?
fine whatever. it was part of proving an argument
no need to get hostile and personal
You act as if it's the only pussy you will ever get in your life

>mfw Dr Seuss has been resurrected to browse Sup Forums and talk about Indian scat

how small is your dick?

maybe ill be a little more cavalier later in. we've only been dating like 2 months and i only got laid 2 times in the three years before it, so i'm a little protective at the moment.

No, you were 100% correct. I've even seen pictures where the face was blacked out get traced and the guy's reputation getting destroyed (samimoon for example). Never, EVER post a picture of a female you care about on Sup Forums if it has any chance of being publicly accessible (fb, insta, twitter, even high school prom, etc.) only 100% private pictures that show nothing that can be used to identify her. Ignore this crybaby faggot.

only good for pussy for as long as they stay prime. Then annoying worthless bitches that can't cook, won't clean, want equal shit, won't shut the fuck up when the men are speaking

That's because white ppl are so pure (inbred) that they can't reproduce anymore without adding something new to the gene pool. That's why Your white bitches keep having miscarriages

Not all that into white (or black) girls. Way too generic looking and generally have shit attitudes. Exotic looking Latinas are 100% the way to go. I like getting with someone 100% different from me and extremely exotic looking (but still hot of course). Plus the fact that they worship their men doesn't hurt.

Latinas? Ew fuck no.
They are annoying as shit and just overall ugly.

lol wat

American or Mexican Latinas, yes. Get a third world South American one and you'll be good.

and to think, this fucknig slut used to be someones little princess who would hop up on your lap and twirl about beautifully...now, a common niggerloving whore

Nigger gtfo of the interwebs

Only good for this. Jury's still out on if she swallowed.

They're nice

Tend to be bitchy and think too highly of themselves. Impressing a white family sucks, they're boring as fuck. They are usually much more together overall in life but more dramatic about it and want more recognition as well. I like all types of women, but I'd put white women at like #3 or 4 on my list of priorities personally.

they have mental issues

You think that now Lol