Hi, i recently got this on my dick. Anyone knows what this is?

Hi, i recently got this on my dick. Anyone knows what this is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXf67WZEeA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a pimple, wash your duck every once and a while.

Canker on your shanker

Puss pimple. Take more showers and wash your dick you filthy scum

post a vid of you popping it with a timestamp faggot

I volunteered to wash ducks once after an oil spill

Its a zit you filthy pleb. Wash your dick off

*duck

kek

Shower more, you fucking degenerate.

DO NOT TOUCH IT. It could get infected, don't use any oil, just soft cream (aren't the same)

I can smell your unwashed body just by looking at this.

Why don't you just go to a medic fag?

RN here, that is just an infected ingrown hair, basically like a pimple, don't squeeze it and resist the temptation otherwise it will scar and make a crater like shape in the skin.

It's not about how often you shower. I shower every day and i still had this.

This.

Had one a few months back. I popped the puss out, put some neosporin on it, and it was virtually gone in a month.

That's just a pimple, can appear anywhere so dick included.
No clue what it deppends on, I shower daily (twice if workout day) and do get these sometimes.

just pop or wait for it to disappear (I pop mine)

kinda would like to pop this one for you
u from?

duck*

I swear I've seen you in heaps of medfag threads.. You always say "RN here" at the start of your sentence?

Seeing as I don't really have a life outside of my workplace, I like to offer medical advice to people who genuinely are looking for it.. That's about it really lol

its a bubble blitz from having too much sex\

give it up man u dont need that kind of emtional therapy and damge and repair find ur soulmate and love her and be honest and do what u love and learn good things OP life is at ur feet go after what u want god is always with u

Had many before OP... its just a penile pimple... like youd see on someones face... usually theyre pretty big when ive had them on my dick.. DONT PICK AT IT

IF you're an idiot like me and you pick at it or squeeze it , it'l take forever to heal up and even leave a mark.

>not hestitating about imposing scientifically incorrect beliefs
You are a special kind of stupid

I squeezed those, then used some antibiotics (neomycine + natamycine IIRC) and they healed right away.

Pustule formed from an ingrown hair from shaving, has fuck-all to do with hygiene, now, pop it and show us.

i'm a med resident. it mostly looks like some kind of abscess, probably a zit or infected hair follicle.

the coloration is a little suspicious though. there's a zika variant that's supposed to give it that particular yellow tint and the inflamed area around it is indicative of it. you should go to the ER to and have them run a hemagglutination assay test to be sure because if it is the variant, it can attack the dick tissue and make it so you get a little internal bleeding every time you get a boner.

this is love obviously. Ever heard of people talking about it and never being able to find it? well ,you did it.
gratz, man

Obvious troll, don't listen to this dick op

Ingrown cockhair. You shaved and it grew inside your skin.. Popp it and digg for it..

* duck

Pop that fucking thing or I'm gonna start beating kittens

pop that shit and show us you faggot

OH SHIT dont touch that and go to a doctor immetiedly

Been there, done that.

//Thread

Post a video of you poping it

Fucked a bike once

God i wanna pop it so bad.

AIDS. It's definitely AIDS. I'm a doctor btw.

this

kek

Nice trips.

I'm a doctor and I say it's AIDS.

Don't you have some meds to pass out or something? Shoo Shoo

*quack

POP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Not all heros wear capes.

Ducks dead now, here comes freedom

Pimples have nothing to do with hygiene assface.

Just a pimple, completely normal, unless more start popping up at once get it check out could be herpes.

To get rid of it is to wash it twice everyday, should be gone in a week, don't pop it because it could lead to infections.

Yes they do, greasy face = pimples, clogged pores...

god damn you are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=IXf67WZEeA8
>when pores are blocked
>clogged
Definitely not the same...

those are your ball's man.

That's Penis Pustule. The best way get shot of this shit is to apply Vishnevsky liniment on it.

i feel you man, i have one near my left ball and it hurts like a bitch because it's rubbing off my thigh, pretty sure i have one growing inside my nose too (yes they can grow in there) luckily it doesn't hurt when you have one in your nose, it's just fucking annoying and irritating because you can always feel it in there, should be gone within a week, i've had the one near my left nut for 3 days now.

Cancer, your gonna die

AIDS.

Your dad's herpes. Looks like he is good at deepthroating.

>Hi, i recently got this on my dick. Anyone knows what this is?

Cancer. You're going to die.

Just a zit don't pick or pop it or it will scar and take even longer to heal and be sure to shower a lot I'm personally just getting over what looks to be the same thing mine was smaller but as long as you don't fuck with it it should go away

Had it myself, and it disepeared in less than a week, don't worry.

Zit. Possible infection from an ingrown hair if you shave.

100% aids you should killyourslef

looks like cancer, go to the ER

Why would you even use an antifungal on a pimple?

syphillis chancre

That it will be 500 dollars.

Bro, it's a fucking pimple. Have you never had pimples on your dick?

Looks like a pimple buddy. Could be from an ingrown hair. Make sure you wash regularly and check for any hair under the skin where the pimple is and pull it out with tweezers. Put baby powder when you're done bathing.

You're thinking of types of acne, not pimples, there's a difference.

He said neomycin + natamycin, meaning a combo cream with antibiotic + antifungic agent. Better option would be the good old neomycin + bacytracin for maximun skin infection bacteria killing comfyness

Pop it please

Ive popped every pimple or ingrown hair or anything ive ever had and it never scarred. In fact when i dont pop them they stay there forever and when i pop them thwyre gone within a week

It's a spot, I have had like 3 now. Pop that shit bby