146lbs

close, i weight 139 lbs

6'0, 190 of pure muscle.

Pussy bulge look like a dick with pants on i bet

eu fag, answer in kg

too many

oops, too many kg

20 stone

Tuna steak, penne pasta + virgin olive oil, plum tomatoes, rocket and lemon juice

doesnt matter, you are too poor to be considered a real person, so your weight doesnt matter

265+ and you are a janitor on /sp

180 lbs

3 slices of shitty walmart pizza

Lmfao

like 120 lbs

175lb with a 100 pound ego

330 lbs

sorta close 98lbs

140lbs actually

oh, your ego is 140 lbs?

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Peach

no I actually hat Sup Forums prolly right on the 265not poor I make 40,000 a year, which isnt the best but its good for me

I dont have pics but I had chicken noodle soup 8oz, king salmon in gravy 8oz, bottled black iced coffee made with organic coffee beans

not even close

It wasn't the fact that she was an employee of Taco Bell, as much as the fact that she was a nigger lover. I was standing in line like I usually do during my lunch hour from work, usually get 3 five layer burrito's no sour cream, cheesy potatoes no sour cream, a large Sierra Mist
>if I am still hungry I will order a single pizza and bread stix from the pizza hut side of it
>its one of those taco bells with two Yum! brand franchises in it.
I fell in love with a girl that worked there, we will call her Victoria. Each day I came here and would always pull out the same routine, pull out my wallet (which has a batman symbol on it) and say wittly mind you.
>You see that baby
>That's my symbol
>I can be your hero anyday
This made her laugh the whole summer except, today when I did it, she just kind of smiled non interestlingly and said here's your change, and the name for that? I was furious a customer for so many months and this is what I get, not even remembering me. Afterwards while waiting for my food, a middle aged black man, came up to the counter and throughout the transaction, he said "thank you very much, young lady." She then said "Awwww, how cute..." This made me so mad I demanded my money back, when she inquired why, I was so livid, I couldn't speak right I just told her, I needed to leave so she could be with her Mr. Right. Now with a puzzling look on her face, I Screamed, you just don't get it do you, fine keep the change, but I will be talking to your manager about the shitty service. Walking out the door I slammed them open, and walked out. And this is why I will never go to another Taco Bell Because they are all nigger lover's.
>pic unrelated
What are some of your bad customer experiences?

pickled herring

50-100 stone

>inb4 poo in loo

Suppose I'm asking for it though.

nice copypasta

>inb4 someone falls for it

lol, sounds right

is black iced coffee any good? i never thought to try it cold before

440 lbs then

>getting this mad because I eat superior food on a daily basis

Pussy

198 lbs

130-150lb range.

441, Bob.

Just finished some french toast with bacon

300+

When my kids ask what autism is ill show them this post.

Nope, 75kg

Brunch.

120 lb

ego doesnt have to do with what you eat, it has to do with how you present what you eat

a normal person would have said

"tuna, with pasta salad"

you shit bag

Newfag.

Fat fucks love mangoes apparently. But no dice

170lb it is.

damn so close, oh well

Eating dick is not a "superior food".

Approaching the 200lb mark

>calling someone who can identify copypasta a newfag

from above

>being this insecure he has to post every detail about his food lest people think negatively about him
Oh dear yes. I too enjoy telling people that my tuna penne was accented with fresh oregano i plucked from my window herb garden while also only using the most superior oil olive imported, just for me, by my friend who is backpacking around Italy while also teaching rural residence english and theatre. Mmmmm yes, superior

115lb

Looks tasty.

Didn't want to open a whole new can of sauce so I used siracha and mustard

Tits or gtfo

you flatter me

im a guy

>98 pounds
>implying there are any tits left

Your tears are delicious

The more butthurt you get, the more superior I become

Just face it, what I ate was a basic meal, and it was far superior to your sloppy mac and cheese pie you shovel down your greasy virgin meat hole on a daily basis

Its pretty good Im drinking cold brew kinda taste like bitter bakers choclate

Doesn't matter. Tits. Or GTFO.

Swedish fish and code red

insulting someone doesnt imply butthurt you shit for brains

Doesn't matter as you will be dead soon

"Virgin"

"Daily basis"

"The more superior I become"

Classic case of a narcissistic with a god complex. Not even the original poster, just think you're a bit of a tool.

best i can do

190lb

110lbs
Skinny emo twink
19yrs old
Named travis

lol

Underage B&

Surprisingly accurate
Nope.
Quite tasty. Dead on, you're good at this game user.

True

Damn that's good. You're spot on. 6' 2" 190lbs

dats Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones....

WTF is going on with that fat thigh!

>bet the pussy looks like a dick
Never change Sup Forums

I'm drinking a Mickeys myself so I should know. It's not easy to drink all day, if it was everyone would do it.

>classic case of a "narcissistic"
>with a "god complex"

Well, at least I can say with confidence I'm superior to you, you illiterate r-tard.

Let the butthurt ensue

pic related, my wife

also im a soon to be 21 year old guy

Underheight manlette b&

Nigher i meant when shes wearing pants her fat pussy probably bulges like male genitals. Like a trap thats not a trap feel me?

>narcissistic
>insecure
Ahh, youre cute

that fish seems raw
and the newspaper is 8 years old

320 lb american, probably between the age 15 and 25

>Tyrion