Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet...

Hey Sup Forums, I've recently discovered a certain type of feminist sjw cancer on the internet, and that cancer is Milo Stewart. And if you don't know who she is she's basically a sjw and a feminist that calls everyone sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc and she calls everyone who doesn't agree with her stupid and is gender fluid or whatever. I personally think we should do something about it, maybe attack her or mess with her until she quits or an hero's herself. And before you start saying that I'm some young newfag who is just saying this because some big YouTuber, no, no I'm not, I literally found this awful piece of cancer on my own. And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army, I'm just suggesting that we do something about it instead of letting the cancer spread. Also pic related, it's her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M
youtube.com/watch?v=voCE_LjG3zE
femtubeandmore.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She wins the "most punchable face" award.

It already has like a 99% dislike ratio on all of its videos, chill out you autist nothing needs to be done here.

>It wins the "most punchable face" award

Fixed for you

Well that thing has been around for some time now, also been through a few attacks, but sure bud, I'll tell it do die a few more times. Who's at the drawing board here? What's the plan?

is it a man or a woman? I'm confused

I fucking hate the way she talks. She breaks up all of her sentences and it is like every four words is it own question.

She is a fucking idiot

Oh just fuck it in the ass already and call it a day.
-JOE

youtube.com/watch?v=uBgh7WCgb6M

She needs a solid dicking. It's that simple.

We could attack her for being white?

nice copypasta 10/10

>is it a man or a woman?

yes

>It wins the "most kissable face" award

Fixed more for you

>Mediocre.jpg

Get lost, reddit

I know it's bait, but you are literally the gayest thing to gay the rainbow.

I sincerely hope you're not serious.

We lost the war against sjws, instead of forming small collectives against SJW's we need to form a mass group against all sjws so that one day we might win

She?

Sup with this copy-pasta recently? and yes, she is fucking retarded

Leafy roasted her

What about pull a leeroy Jenkins, dont give a Fuck an Mess it up to whatever we can get the Shit hit the Fan?

>I personally think we should do something about it
>And no I'm not asking for some sort of personal army,
>I'm just suggesting that we do something about it

Retard.

Hey newfag do you even know what a personal army request is?

As for the victimist you found. The cruelest thing you can do is ignore them. Let them bleat their lives away about whatever is victimizing them in the last 5 min. Let them live out their lives as a sad crazy person who will die alone.

When you want to have your personal army raid them all you do is validate everything they say. You give them the victim points which make them feel good and elevate their status among other victimists.

So in closing Fuck your personal army request to make some victimist feel they actually are right.

Jesus, look at that thing's face. What on earth could we do to that that is worse than what birth already did to it?

does this knob end remind any of you britbongs of gilbert from the morgana show?

youtube.com/watch?v=voCE_LjG3zE

Dont care. Dont Need reason. Sometimes you only Need a Target to unleash The Kraken

If that thing gets old it is going to look like the creepy 6 flags guy

Her? TRIGGERED!!

>recently discovered
There's a thread on this faggot every damn day.

Jesus OP. put away your extra chromosome for a while and give it a rest.

When Sup Forums raids they have a reason.

What is this you vs it to see who is the saddest lowest for of human life?

>gender fluid

So a dude who doesn't want to be ignored by the feminist community, so "today I'm a girl".

Gotcha.

I am, if she had longer hair she'd be a qt

>she is an idiot

No shit

Alert we have a leafy fan in the thread

6/10 would berry my dick
All she needs is a big, fat, hairy cock in her mouth to shut her up. Problem solved.

This.

"It's" called a dike.

The people no one likes
>a girl who looks like a boy, and thinks she has all the rights of a man.

>berry
lol lol lol

Photoshop?

This
/thread

It's spelled dyke and it refers to lesbians that look like Milo.

'fuck' does not need to be capitalized

She appeal to hatred and use big word to sound smart and this right
She is the sjw version of Hitler

No u

no foolin, i'd fuck her into the submissive little slut she secretly desires to be

so cute

That's why we call them Feminazis.

her voice makes me want to stab myself in the ears with a pencil.
wouldhatefuck/10

Straight up. She just needs a good dickin'. That would cure her of all her misandrist bullshit.

thats leafy's job

look at this bullshit femtubeandmore.com/

I'd rather just let it sit in it's misery receiving no attention.

so you didn`t post the fucking link and you expect me to read all your fucking bullshit.

>leafy
It's September 2nd. Summer is over. School has started, right?

i`d fuck her

Hey Sup Forums. It's Milo here. And I'm flattered that you people are willing to actually form an army against me. By all means do it. I would love to hear the bigotry and misogyny from Sup Forums's mouth just prove the amount of social injustice going on around the world. I'm also flattered by Sup Forums's mission to paste this post over and over again just to raid me. Good day.

> Letting the cancer spread
You fucking faggot piece of shit.
Francesca Ramsey and Laci Green have been getting paid by fucking MTV to say the same goddamn nonsense for years now, but THIS piece of self hating garbage is "the cancer"?

Fuck off already. You wanna take up some fucking faggot political cause the least you could do is take on a boss level enemy instead of this fucking NPC.

so this is clearly a chick trying to look like a faggy dude?

kys fgt

>Milo Stewart
Hace 1 segundo
Nobody cares about your fa gotry you just need sum cock in your mouth or up the ass that would teach you.

>Fixed

wait is it a girl or a faggot ?
if it is a girl would fuck her with some bondage stuff while listening to a mix of donald trump and hillary
if it is a man would beat the shit out of him while listening to the turner diaries.

You`re a walking dead person nigga you death.

stop trying so hard 'milo', viral marketing is not your forte.

>is it a man or a woman? I'm confused

HOW. FUCKING. DARE you assume I'm a man or a woman! Sexist! Misogynist! Misandrist! Racist! Vile filthy perverted PIG!

Welcome to Milo Stewart's YouTube channel.