It would be unfortunate for such a pretty girl like herself to ever end up in my hood with this Trump bullshit...

It would be unfortunate for such a pretty girl like herself to ever end up in my hood with this Trump bullshit, you catch my drift?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/code-rage-the-warrior-gene-makes-me-mad-whether-i-have-it-or-not/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"What do blacks' have to lose voting for Trump"- Mr. Trump

sure thing pathetic little white boy.

Why would she?

Imagine a recording of her getting brutally gang raped.

The Trump supporters would love it. I think it'd be a big hit.

Mexican op confirmed

>no rape or humiliation

What's even the point then?

sorry about your micro penis kid.

Got anything better?

youre a savage nigger?

>I don't like what she likes.
>if i see her I'll rape and/kill her
>"day alwayz pik on da blak man"

implying

Fucking niggers man..

This is now a Trump QT thread!!

Drumpf supporters on suicide watch!

How Opies gf dresses when she comes to my house.

Literally stereotypical libs.

Free speech only if it's approved

you probably got snubbed that bitch

she's fucking a nigger, OP

mad?

faggot we've been through this

all your Trump models are butterfaces who can only show their asses
not real impressed

god what a fucking bitch

Christ, what a dumbass.

I agree all these girls are hot. And honestly don't give a fuck about this years election, but i'm suprised Sup Forums is using women as a means to push votes, I mean women are dumber than niggers.

I wonder how many black cocks she's taken so far?

I can only imagine how awkward it would be to stumble into the wrong political discussion with these bitches
probably don't put out either, so no rage sex

you shut up she's pure there's no way a nigger cock shoved its way into her beautiful snatch

Not really though..

Allow me to explain, user. You see, i'm rubber and you're glue. So whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

found the stormfag

one of them anyway

>don't give a fuck about this election

If you live in America, this election will shape the rest of your life here.

The SCOTUS is important, nigga

sure kid

> Oh! You support Trump?
> Me too.
> Which of his policies attracted you the most.
Have thoughtful discussion while enjoying a drink.

This is how every conversation with them goes for me.

how's virginity treating you?

why would this interest you? you gay?

Fact my friend, facts.

> Oh! You support Hillary?
> Me too.
> Which of her policies attracted you the most.
>...Vagina?

This is why Trump is better, the rest are idiots

you 12 or something?

When Trump wins, girls like this will start talking to me more because I voted for Trump too.

they have been saying this since 2000 kid

I wish I was oppressed, seems lucrative.

Haha, see you just called yourself 12! What a stupid idiot!

you would catch the end of my 9mm to your dick if you would ever harm someone for their politics. fucking loser prick.

sure kid. now's when you run around mom's basement screaming "I won, I won" while the rest of us live our lives.

They've been saying there would likely be several SC vacancies and that the next president will be the one to determine which way the entire bench swings since 2000?

Huh

Your Trump models are fucking 5/10s with drug bodies faggot

deal with it

found the cuck. "I voted for Hillary, please respond".

Haha, *you're* a kid! God, i can't believe you still don't get it!

right because STDs are high in a certain demographic that must mean they're stupid

stormfag "logic"

yeah she would be forced to meet an awkward neckbeard who will run away as soon as she makes eye contact, very unfortunate indeed

that bad?

"Catch my drift"??

Nigga you white

OH LOOK IT'S THE SURE KID FAG

SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID

yes.

she's a keeper, could make her libertarian easily

there's nothing to get.

Yes, it does. It's evidence that an entire population can't remediate the behaviors that lead to STDs. If you claim they don't know how STDs spread, you're proving the point

Funny how we never see their faces, Trumpfag

why is that?

It's because they're fucking ugly.

>Which of his policies attracted you the most.

That would require him actually having any in depth policies other than his shitty tax plan.

>lolbertarian

worse

at least Trumpfags stand for something

Yep. And violent..

>be me
>HIV positive
>rawdogging white girls for over 5 years
#FreeAtLast

sure kid

That is why we keep the tar babies so poor that they can't get to white neighborhoods.

That's what your last gf said about gettin dick from you

I think it's because alot of white racist support trump and it's hard to be part of a movement when the majority of that movement hates you

Hey, you're not me! But that was a good one.

What that guy said!

It's actually a health problem. Thanks for playing. Sorry you can't make your veiled racism stick here anymore. Better tell someone to go back to somewhere

kek

yeah cause you're such a tough guy posting on Sup Forums

sure kid

> pleb genetics
> Proportions even higher in ethnic Asians
> here's teh simple version
blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/code-rage-the-warrior-gene-makes-me-mad-whether-i-have-it-or-not/

Black people should hate black people too.

You telling me you don't?

wow what other kind of nazi dicksucking did you learn over at stormfag.com?

Those two girls are Trump supporters you blind fuck, fucking christ Cletus get your eyes checked out you fat fuck

She'd be fine, you salty beaner. All you're doing is validating trumps candidacy.

Haha, stick here? Do you know where you are? And who's being veiled? I believe black people are the scourges of the entire planet!

Wait.. permicuity is a health problem?
> nigger logic

LOOK THE SURE KID FAG KEEPS POSTING

SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE KID SURE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Wow you've got a bunch of stormfag charts faggot

do you print those out and shove them up your ass?

>she must be a trump supporter because she's wearing his shirt!

Seriously? You saw her rip up that trump sign, right?

Nothing personnel...

why is the camera quality so bad. did they buy it at fucking kmart

I believe you are 12.

And so does everyone else here.

sure kid