This thread is dedicated to those who have trouble with women

This thread is dedicated to those who have trouble with women.
I will answer any and all questions you may have. Allow me to tell you my credentials
-Zero confidence in highschool, never got laid or talked to girls
-Fucked up with girls in just about every way, tons of hilarious stories about my mistakes, >This is what makes me dangerous because like thomas edison it took me many a time to get create the light bulb

pic not related, i have her ass if you want more
-22 y/o, lost virgnity at age 19 At a party In Isla Vista, CA to a UCSB freshman who was also a virgin
-now currently 53 girls fucked.
Ask anything, feel free to join in.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0j94utKkaBu
vocaroo.com/i/s0z0GQZiaIQp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting hilarious stories. Also bump.

bump

What is a good way to get nudes? I'd like more her too plz

I'm just a raging sexist who is an American white millennial male living in a very liberal college city, I'm not a fan of women and what they do. I'm blond blue eyed Danish American myself. But find that especially with white college girls 20-25 age wise. I don't like them and vice versa, as people just don't

here friend
okay

>stories incoming

Noice

So I have this girl in my class this semester who I had a class before. I know her because she asked me to fix her purse because the zipper was stuck, and there were many more people she could have asked. I really want to ask for her number/to drinks but she's always talking to her friends, how do I approach this?

>meet up with girl who I havent talked too in years from highschool
>just moved back from austin
>we hit it off and we hang out
>she comes over and we fuck
>she comes over all week and we smoke and hang out and cuddle and chill
>she spent the night
>yesterday we are facetime'ing
>the call fails
>i wait and play guitar for her to text or call back
>gives me a long text of why she thought I hung up on her and tells me bye like its over
>tell her the phone call failed and that I didnt do anything
>she calls me later telling me she still wants to come over
>she ends up not coming over and tells me she went to sleep
>wake up and text her hi
>she tells me bye
>she blocked me on instagram
>dont even know what I did
she never replied to me asking what I did but I guess its over.

Havent had a girl in my life for awhile so it was a nice little rush to have. Back to the ol' drawing board gent's.

Op my girl is waaay too comfortable with me, I feel like she thinks she has no competition, how do I make it so she starts to feel the heat?

Hang out with other females and talk to her less and if she doesnt get jealous ur just a friend bro.

So i was 16, and my friends and i were going to pick up 3 girls, there were 3 of us. in our truck we had a bottle of Vodka and a bong.
I was the first to get out of the car and i actually had a smoothe line "Don't worry ladies, we have enough drugs and alcohol for everyone!" The cute one was eyeing me. I couldn't believe it bro's i never thought i was capable of having a cute girl show interest in me.
We start drinking, and the ladies get into the jaccuzi, we don't because we are pussies, she mouths to me "come in" i look away
My friend pulls me into the bathroom, looks at me "user, this girl will SUCK UR COCK, do not FUCK THIS UP"
so the girl starts leading me around the bathhouse "hey user, see that room? it looks empty, lets go check it out!"
"ha ha.. ha ha... uhhhh ha, lets go back to the group" and i lead her away from the empty room
>desperately trying to save the situation, i say "hey lets go for a walk" so we do
On this walk, we sit down at a table and she hooks her arm into mine
>internal freakout
>she leans closer
>holyshit.jpg
>leg starts to shake
>looking for escape route
i see a rabbit
>she leans in closer
>i spring OFF THE TABLE and start diving around in the grass like an autist, trying to catch this rabbit while she sits there angrily
>I almost got it i reply! she starts texting
>i get all dirty from the mud, then proceed to ask her to watch me as i start ding dong ditching neighbors
>she ditches me, and cockblocks my friends who were hooking up.

Start lifting or doing activities that involve co-ed activities, dancing classes, and working out. Generally go out more and do activities, and lightly flirt with people who do interesting things around your girl, but don't hit on them. This will make her jealous, but she'll have nothing to actually be mad about because all you did was ask a girl at a store a good recipe for something, or ask a girl for a workout tip or something.

She's a jealous girl I just want to trigger some insecurity I don't want any side pussy or anything I just want to put that though in her head

OP, I'm 19 and I'm a complete sperg. I can't get over a girl who rejected me five years ago and I don't know how to move on.

its not about getting side pussy its about showing her she has competition.

Approach her and her friends group. Say hi to her, and introduce yourself to the friend group. ask whats going on, if they ask you how you know them, just say how you do, be socially acceptable with them long enough that they are comfortable with you, then when they break or split up, call your girl back "hey come here for a sec, i don't wanna hold you up cause you're with your friends, but i was wondering if i could get your number!"
Trust me bro, there isn't really an alpha way to go about it, some people would say things like
"oh dont even say "i was wondering if.." no bro that doesn't matter, just don't stutter, if she wants to give it to you she will, the amount of "smoothness" you posses isn't going to make a difference, if she wants to give it to you she will.

how many venereal diseases you got?

I caught Chlamydia twice, i fucked a fair amount of skanks

holy fuck that was autistic

I had sex with 7 girls in a month.
I got a scare because the last one said she contracted herpes... yet i never showed a sign

went to my doctor and they said i was negative. im guessing i'm a carrier but with a strong immune system. i guess she got it because she had a weak one.

kek

more stories?
any questions on game?

I've even been that rapey guy who couldn't handle a rejection
>have crush on girl, pull her into a bathroom, try to makeout, shes not down
>she tries to get away, pull her back
>keep trying to make out, her friends come in
>JUST A SECOND I YELL, slam door
>generally keep trying to kiss this chick, grabbing her by her sweater not letting her leave
>eventually her friend busts in to save her from me

I'm not really trying to just plow a bunch of random girls. I don't have an interest in that. I'm not some kind of turbovirgin. I'm interested in finding and being able to land a nice, good girl that is worth dating. Its proven challenging because so far all the non-slutty ones I meet turn out to be kinda weird about dating, and nothing has really worked out.

Any advice on where to look for a normal girl? I go to a large university if that helps.

Ah, you need to understand your self worth.
Bro that girl doesn't remember you at all, theres really no point on being hung up on her its a waste of time, shes out getting chads cock, or mine. You're litterally not even a thought in her mind. shes forgotten you
When i worry about stuff, i worry about what actually matters, she doesn't matter, she doesn't even know i exist.
Realise your self worth, maybe you forgot that you can actually appeal to another girl.
Go out, look around get a feel for what its like
Make a dating app, fuck a skank, have a conversation with a cutie even if it doesn't go well, at least you tried.
Remember who you are, reforge yourself. Don't let some girl who's out getting fucked right now get you down.
Men age like wine, women like bread.
Time never stops

I have a question. Ive been talking to this girl for a little while about drugs and partying and we hung out once at her house with her bf and now they broke up and she is always down to smoke and shes a pretty big slut. How do i make a move or how do i know shes interested in me

Basically what happens is, women are very fickle, but they don't want to admit it. They can change their mind about you in a second, so they have to come up with some kind of rationalization for why they did, and blame it on something other than how shallow they are.

Truth is, she was probably just lonely or horny and then she got bored of you.

Its happened to me too.

Do you have more of the girl in your post op?

Never sit around wondering if a girl is interested in you. Assume she is, and make a move. You're better off trying and getting blown the fuck out of the sky, then never taking off at all so to speak. You have NOTHING to lose.

i made it with two girls when i was 18 and then hit a drought for two years
stuck in my hometown for another year at least till i transfer schools and move to san diego
the drought is real

DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS BRO THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT
CHICKS CAN BE LIKE THIS
you didn't do anything.
Some girls are sluts, or they have other baggage, they'll fuck you, even if the sex was good. they're afraid of attatchment, they'll block you on everything even if you get along irl.
this happened to me recently.
This chick just knows she can get dick and doesn't wanna get attatched to you and has some weird fetish for fucking guys and then blowing them off, trust me. she thinks it makes her mysterious and "like the wind"
just find a genuine girl who doesn't like to play around

Best way to get a side chick?

Thanks man i will slay that pussy

You just asked a very vague question that has to do with "game" in a sense,
>how do i know if she's interested in me
what like sexually?
this is essentially asking "what is game" in an essence.
Also.. you could just be blunt and ask.

The ass on that....

Is this some kind of roleplay thread or are you all really this retarded?

Hit up a girl in your science based or literature based courses.
Stay away from psychology/communication/sociology/philosophy majors. These girls party and have easier classes and are therefore easier to fuck. and lower iq
Literature girls read, they have an edge and are intelligent. Science girls are polite, smart and quirky

Bitches always be trippin'

In all fairness, the OP said

>pic not related, i have her ass if you want more
>pic not related

Brush up on your reading comprehension, friend.

Here is the why droughts happen.
Droughts can be a good thing, but usually they are bad.
What makes droughts extend for so long is because you jump the gun. People with droughts forget how to "play it cool" because they haven't gotten laid in so long they latch on to little things that come their way
>omg this girl talked to me, even gave me her number, now i'm gonna text her nonstop and talk to her whenever i get the chance and ask her out too fast
>she didn't reply to my text? great now i have to send two more texts and blow up her phone
I NEED ATTENTION ME ME ME GIVE ME ATTENTION
this is why droughts happen

Not to sound like a douche, but I literally have no social anxiety whatsoever.

So, I've always met girls because I saw them, thought they were cute, and just walked right over there and started a conversation like I own the fucking city. That's just how I am.

Are you saying its acceptable to try and hit on girls in my classes? It seems kind of... like something an awkward beta would do because he needs an excuse to talk to a girl. Plus I don't want a girl to feel like she's trapped having to talk to me just because we are in the same class. Maybe I'm overthinking it though?

I'm an Engineering student, so no literature classes but, plenty of science girls, and boy, are they usually weird and/or unattractive.

You'd think they'd be different, but they're not. The last Engineering girl I was with cheated on her boyfriend with me.

Maybe I should seek out these literature girls lmao

You described my main fault so well.
Thank you.

>i have no social anxiety
> i don't want her to feel trapped
bro this is social anxiety in a nutshell

Talk to girls in your classes casually, and convey the level of interest you recieve in the girl you choose back to the same level. Continue this for a while, ask for number after class.
If it doesn't go well litterally just ignore her, never text her again, don't sit next to her, and work on a new target. If it means anything, the last girl will probably notice.

Honestly, I think what it really is, is being socially aware of other people.

Thanks but I don't know how to get my confidence up.On top of that I'm a sperg when it comes to conversation and that seems like my biggest barrier

It took me a while to realise this, but the reason most betas fuck up is because they seek attention/constantly crave it.
If a girl gives you her number and doesn't text you back, its cause shes ignoring you for a reason.
Don't send shit until she does, its simple really, its okay to send two or three messages but thats if convo is going smoothely.
Don't push for a reply if you're not getting one.
Theres nothing sexier then a man who waits, girls test guys on this all the time. you need to know when to strike, when to be assertive.
Constantly pesting someone doesn't do you any favors.

I had a girl in my class last Wednesday, we seemed to hit it off pretty well, and at the end of the class I asked for her number and she gave it to me. I text her first and no response, wat do?

I got this one night stand chick from a few months ago who never actually texted me back. The other night I text her some stupid turtle emoji just for shits at my friend's recommendation and she texts me back last night with a single question mark.

She was an amazing fuck and I even got her to call me master. I want to fuck her again but don't know what to say. Any ideas?

Dont text!!!!!
this is where your opinion matters
Shes not replying so DONT TEXT AGAIN
if you want to, say hi to her in class.
Or say nothing. If conversation goes really smoothe again then text her later about the lecture. if that doesn't work litterally blacklist her

Do nothing. Wait. If you talk to her in class again, pretend like you forgot that ever happened.

Chances are, she isn't into you. This is the #1 way girls convey that.

I need some advice for the current situation.
-about to head to boot in like 3 months
-virgin
should i lose my virginity with sluts or wait like 4 years to find a solid relationship?

Here's a little text game
I could have tried to proclaim myself as "better then some asshole at massage"
But that would make me seem needy

Try saying "it looks just like you :)"

Just trust me

Bro you need to hire a hooker or something. at this point forget about "playing it cool" and all this advanced technique stuff were talking about
Go to a party, and litterally approach every girl and say hi till you find someone interested. tell them you're going to bootcamp, that you're gonna be fighitng for this country and that you want them to be your special girl for a night or something.
Do this till someone wants to fuck you. were too advanced for you at this point.

She didn't seem totally creeped out by it, which is good, but honestly, I feel like trying to flirt using "massage" as a topic is fucking creepy and cringe-worthy, bro.

What branch?

Eh, she said she wanted one, so i went with it.
What matters here is the fact i didn't go overboard.
i kept it subtle, and short. i can't actually fuck over text so i'm not going to try too

just ask her if she wants to fuck
don't do this bro. this will not get you a response'
games will not work here, it will only offend her. she probably regrets fucking you.

alot of times girls are just polite in person, they just see you as someone they're not sexually interested in.
they give you there number because when you text them they won't respond. thats why someitmes waiting is good, if you text them that day it makes you seem needy, unless the conversation was going THAT well.

newfag

How to figure out if grill is interested

How to make grill I terested

OP here with another story
So i was at a fourth of july party and i had this one chick interested in me, we talked about stuff for a while it was swell, i didn't try anything, i didn't know how, but she didnbt' know that, this turned her on.
We got back to the house, and we seperate to a different room, she sits down in her chair, i sit in mine we talk.
I'm not sure what to do, so i go to the kitchen and get an apple, and in an effort to create contact, i sit in her chair, on her lap. making things litterally uncomfortable.
I bite the apple, and ask her if she wants some, we start sharing this apple.
I guess i was able to take that hint.
i looked at her.. in the eyes, i moved in... i KISSED HER BROS I DID IT.
poorly i might add for about 6 seconds.
i was in uncharted territory. what was i do to next?
so heres what i did. i pulled away... and continued conversation.
not knowing what to talk about, i told her my life story about how i used to get bullied...
>life story
>about how i used to get bullied
>how depressed i used to be
she didn't reply to any of this, didn't say anything
>uhhh, you wanna watch tv?
i'm now litterally frozen with fear
I put on weight loss informercials because i'm so frozen with fear i can't change a channel
we watch weight loss informercials for an hour until she gets out of my chair and leaves the room
i sit there in silence. hating myself.

This is the easiest yet hardest thing to learn

usmc

who here wants to know how to pick up girls at a club?

Actually serious with the question
Been working with this one grill alot and actually starting to like her and want to figure out how interested she is in me

There a bit of an age difference so I'm second guessing myself

ok, fine you're gonna make me do it. your'e gonna make me tell you how to know if a girl is interested in you.
hope you're ready, this relates to life, game, everything
heres what you need. confidence.
the rest of my reply is coming.

How do i get in bed with a shy girl?
I am making small talk but it seems she is not interested by answering my questions rather quickly and not facing me. I feel like i disgust her with my presence

It's very simple.
Is she replying to you intently, with interest?
Is she holding eye contact?
Does she reply to your texts without you needing to work hard?
When a girls interested in you, she makes it easy for you. Guys are so busy out there overworking themselves with stress and stress.
im going to create a vocaroo how to guide. i don't wanna type

Yeah we talk a good bit ask about each other's weekends etc
There is usually eye contact etc
Dont have her number tbh

I'm not sure if she actually enjoys my company
Or just would rather work with me than any of my other coworkers

bro

go navy bro

trust me bro

HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS OR KNOW IF THEY ARE INTERESTED PART ONE
vocaroo.com/i/s0j94utKkaBu

Heading to basic on Nov. 15 (Chair Force)
From what I've heard from military fags is just fuck around while you're in military until you're ready to settle down.

So I was talking to this one girl and she kept replying. We were talking about work shit. Then I stopped. I'm out of ideas.

I'm a senior in high school (18 yrs old) and I've never talked or have been friends with a girl so is it too l8 to be a puss slayer like u OP

>vocaroo.com/i/s0j94utKkaBu
if youre such a regular person wtf are you doing on this degenerate website bro?

So I'm not an autistic beta sperglord but I'm not an alpha that goes around every week trying to hook poon left and right. My only issue is, how do you when to make a move to ask for her number. Everyweek we go out, my friends tell me "that chick was all over your dick man" and I sit there and think trying pick up signs and shit. Usually I can get it when the girls are really aggressive and up in your face about it but not when they sit across the bar and twirl their hair at you. I'm not looking to fuck around anymore and would rather have something long term since I'm hitting 25. Or maybe I am an autistic sperglord. I don't know anymore.

Thanks op nigga
Though I'm not worried about talking to grills I dont know
I know those clues and am not worried about fucking up with a grill I dont know

The reason am being so cautious is because it's someone I know and work with and have worked with for a few months

You think so? She gave me her number the morning after so idk. And it was a really good fuck. My brother does think I might have fucked the slut out of her though with the whole master situation that came up

I don't know how to flirt. How do you flirt? I just end up friend zoning myself.

i'm not, read my replies about my autism, those stories are mine.
i just know how i struggle and i realise these are problem that are common.

Same problem here, it's weird because I can talk to someone that I don't really know and gel with them pretty well but then a few weeks later I get really beta and reserved

Not OP, but the way I got a bit better at it is talk to random girls on tinder or something because they're basically disposable if it goes wrong and use cheesy pick up lines or funny introductions that help you to gain confidence, then start talking to people in the workplace or whatever

I know that feel
I can aproach a grill and usually get a number and hook up easily

I just especially dont want to make shit odd at work with coworker

vocaroo.com/i/s0z0GQZiaIQp
HOW TO FLIRT

A bit of advice here, I'd say one way to gain confidence with girls is to know that they're not all high and mighty. For example, if you see a good looking girl don't think to yourself "Wow I'll never be able to get with her". Obviously, it won't always be the case that you'll be able to talk to a girl that you don't know and her immediately want to get into your pants but it will help. Similarly, try to make sure you feel as good about yourself as possible. If you feel like you'd be more confident if you were fitter then go and do some exercise, if you want more talents then learn a musical instrument or something. After all of that it just comes to being yourself (Cliche I know) but you need to know that not every girl is going to like you but most will

can you guys give advices to a girl too?

>be me, a girl
>average looking
>met this guy at a party 2 weeks ago
>he's nice, kinda hot
>we talk a lot during the party
>ends up being both drunk
>he kisses me at some point
>ends up sleeping in the same bed
>offers me his arm to sleep on, strokes my back until i'm asleep
>be too drunk to try anything this night, just enjoy it
>he's nice the next morning but nothing more

>speaks to him a few more times after that through internet cause we share the same friends
>he still acts nice but doesn't seem interested

>one week ago, drunk with a friend
>dare each other to ask one of our contacts if they want to fuck
>asks him
>he makes a lame joke to avoid answering

>haven't talk to him since

so is he interested or not? what should i do?

It's being socially aware, then overthinking the situation without realizing that other people have just as many issues as you do.

nope. try someone else.

Okay I heard your message. I can do all that shit. I've DONE all that shit. But I guess I just need to ask for numbers then.

Sounds like he was drunk and interested
Hen when he sobered up he realised he didn't like you as much, or is with someone else etc

Or he's too big of a pussy to do anything when sober

Okay I'm gonna go full frontal faggotron. Me and girls have always gotten along, don't get me wrong I'm autistic as fuck ( bpd, anxiety, depression etc) but I was raised to be polite and i found comedy comes across well but, I feel way to different to cope with people my age ( 19 turning 20) the sex is decent and better than my hand, what do?

Basic stats - 6"2
- 110 kg

How do you strike up a conversation with a girl you don't know without seeming creepy and/or autistic? Also, how do you keep them interested? I've been in relationships with a few girls and I always get scared of commitment last minute and leave, feels bad man,

Guys, i've got to go to baseball practice
Do you guys find me helpful? i could re create this thread when i'm back?

You really pick up on a good point here about having fun when doing this, if you have fun then you will naturally show confidence. Great advice

Please do

Is there anything more than just getting out of your comfort zone? I know that as men it's more of our duty to get rejection and that kind of places us above women because they wouldn't be able handle it, but how do you get yourself to do cold approaches?
What stops me is either why do I care about what anyone else has going on in their life, or a girl that's pretty must already be taken.
Currently in college for context.
Also, of less important, is the game any different when you're hitting on a girl and you find out they're taken? How would you get the ch how would you get the them to cheat?