Do black lives really matter?

Do black lives really matter?

Technically correct, they do

No

Shut up nigger

Nobody matters. Kill yourself.

As much as anyone else.

to be fair all lives matter even insects

All lives matter equally, i don't get why blacks think theirs matter so much more

Most lives don't matter, including white people.

The majority of BLM don't think their lives matter more that others.

How about we kill the niggers?

no one actually hates black people its like a meme to say fack the niggers

ha noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot in the slightest

Youre retarded

Maybe it's because no one else does

This

I'm reporting this to the proper authorities for racism/hate crime as we speak.

I would call you out on your stuoid shit but you got dubs.

little do you know that the proper authorities also hate niggers and any other race that does not match the proper skin color of snow

Nothing matters, I don't see what's their point. The whole "Black lifes matter" shit doesn't matter, we whites don't matter as well, nothing what we do really matters

Shup up Dross

No.
Then again, no lives matter in the greater scheme.
There are 7 billion of us, a bunch of them dying here and there wont make any impact on our direct future.

Shut up Dross

they don't. it's a given that white lives matter. jesus fucking christ are people really so autistic that we need to call the movement "Black Lives ALSO matter".

It's like someone is trying to tell you to save the whales, and you interrupt with "RHINO LIVES ALSO MATTER"