What does Sup Forums think of my vacation route? Happy to take suggestions of a better route tourist wise

what does Sup Forums think of my vacation route? Happy to take suggestions of a better route tourist wise.

I just want to experience the u.s as a eurofag.

That route's a pretty good way to experience Mexico I'm sure. If you want to experience the US you might want to bump it up north a little

Places that i really want to go is New york, tampa, orlando, houston, dallas. Everything after that can be more up north. im not sure what a good place would be for me though.

>Going through El Paso instead of Denver
>Vacation Route

Okay OP.

You need to adjust your route through the Carolinas all the good stuff in SC is on the coast. All the good stuff in NC is in the mountains and on the cost.

Just started working on it 20 minutes ago, I was unsure of where to go so thats why i posted it here. Whats so good about denver?

>What's so good about Denver
You don't deserve a vacation.

I can't comment on the east coast stuff or commiefornia but this whole section will be boring as fuck

i cant care less for mountains, i find driving in new places alot of fun.

I'd go to Colorado because mountains and weed and I don't know why you'd want to be in Dallas

Go from north Dakota and go straight down to Georgia, the rest of the states sucks it's all big cities and shit

grade A hippie town Boone north carolina. also at least spend 30 miles on the Blue Ridge Parkway. may change your mind.

Yeah im going to re-adjust it to denver.

dont care about mountains.

I love big cities, thats why i choose new york out of all places.

North Dakota to Texas OP

if you want to play tourist...

If you can, definitely try to make your way to Crater Lake in Oregon. It's really beautiful.

Nebraska master race reporting in

Just visit my state OP it's better than any other

NC mountains kick ass. Boone and Asheville and their surrounding areas have a lot to offer

Asheville is wayyy more of a hippie town than Boone.

Why not go see some sights? Grand Canyon? Canyonlands and Arches near Moab? Crater lake? Yellowstone?

The big cities here suck man stick to more rural backwoods states and drink and party, rip down them old dirt roads and see the beautiful farm land

This. The national parks are the things to see in the USA

idk never really had the feeling for sight seeing. My family visited a bunch of tall mountains ever since i was a kid, im watered down. Im talking 2500 meter tall mountains.

More like the bars and nightclubs are the things to see, fuck sight seeing go get drunk as fuck for 2 weeks in Texas

Why would you want to end it in Sacramento? Go up to Seattle at least.

from new orleans to the grand canyon it's all boring shit, nothing worth doing or seeing.

when in new orleans, never travel alone and pay attention to where you are as new orleans is full of niggers looking to roll dumb whites. when in the french quarter stay with the crowds, don't go down empty streets, and watch for the nigger thugs looking to steal all your shit (stabbing or shooting extra)

Skip Dallas and go to Austin instead.

>dumb whites

dumb white people don't exist

keep going up. Visit crater lake in oregon then end in seattle.

>8k foot mountains
Go see some real mountains user.

You'd have to since that is literally the only thing to do in Texas.

There's some neat stuff in New Mexico

If you are going through texas dont stop in Houston. That is like the Detroit of the south. Nothing but an armpit. Hit Austin up instead. Barton Springs for a swimming spot that's cool but cold as shit. Inner space caverns for some cave tours/spelunking are about an hour away. Hoppdoddy's is killer burgers and Freddy's BBQ is supposed to be the absolute best BBQ in Texas. Kayaking the river in Austin is pretty cool too at sunset because an insane amount of bats come out from under the bridges.

You will avoid the shit this way and now you can legally smoke on this route

Go see Carlsbad caverns in NM.

Getting drunk and fucked up is pretty much the only fun thing to do anywhere on earth if you're older than 25

What time of year op?
Hit San Diego, avoid los Angeles.
DO NOT go through Atlanta.
As others have mentioned, that southern route in the west is mexico 2.0 and cactus.
Skip Sacramento.
Goto gun range in Vegas and shoot a fully automatic machine gun.
Be sure to hit the Smithsonian in Washington DC

Yeah Atlanta has some pretty amazing bars and restaurants.

>legally smoke

I doubt OP is 16 years old and probably doesn't want to get stoned like a teenager

You should go to Oklahoma city and Denver, instead of El Paso, Tucson, and Phoenix. It's boring desert to be honest

If you don't enjoy travelling then I feel sorry for you user. There are always new things to see and do, you just know it because you live in fucking Texas.

The night life in Dallas is top notch

Texas is the only good state

skip states and go to Canada

I call bs lol

Basically this that way you don't get shot or stabbed on your trip

Good that means you'll stay there, wouldn't want more Texans infecting the rest of the US

do yourself a favor and skip houston and dallas just go to austin and surrounding areas and san antonio.

houston is overpopulated with SPICS who drive like they are still in mexico
dallas is business man boring town.

We don't leave Texas the rest of the US is boring as fuck

>Im talking 2500 meter tall mountains.
Nigga you talking in gibberish. We use feet here faggot.

>I just want to experience the u.s as a eurofag.

Stay away from california, Stay away from california, Stay away from california Stay away from california Stay away from california Stay away from california Stay away from california

Go visit White Sands either. I loved my road trip in New Mexico last year. Also, Big Bend National Park is worth the route!

Go to canada it's much nicer

White sands is cool, also the Gila cliff dwellings and the VLA

In what way? Most moose per capita?

It's tough to experience the US, because there isn't really a single US experience out there, ya know? And if you stay on the interstates highway system, you don't always get to see very much.

The USA was pretty nifty 50 years ago, but its all getting a bit old and run down these days. That's why driving the iconic Route 66 from Chicago to Los Angeles is such a big deal to a lot of Americans, because they can sort of imagine what it was like back then, seeing it through rose colored glasses.

No, nicer people, better scenery, better beer and cheap weed and no chance of getting shot for looking at someone funny

>better beer

i'd shoot you for saying that

Exactly what I mean, Americans get offended by everything

Germanfag here: Believe me, even if you dont like mountains and national parks you HAVE to go to the Grand canyon. Two of many reasons:
- Indian reservations have good roadside restaurants with great food. Navajo-Tacos!
- The Grand Canyon is a giant fucking hole in the ground with giant majestic birds i.e. CONDORS. You will never see anything like it. Its amazing. You really should camp there and interact with the crazy cool ravens.
Also, do not stop in Utah. Its full of former alcoholics, (former) meth addicts and mormons. Everybody I met there was crazy, agressive or crazy. Also, you cant even get a beer with more then 2.5% alc. in a bar.
Between Vegas and L.A. you might want to stop at "Mad Greek Cafe, South Las Vegas Boulevard, Jean, Nevada" for good and solid food and at "Elmer’s Bottle Tree Ranch" to stretch your legs and look at weird shit Elmer found in the desert. Its fun and he is a nice guy. I wish you a fun trip.

>No, nicer people
You've never been to the South
>better scenery,
Nigga please.
> better beer
USA leads the world in microbreweries
>cheap weed
Cheap is often synonymous with bad
>no chance of getting shot for looking at someone funny
...in Chicago. Everywhere is standard self defense shootings.

I also liked hiking in Chiricahua NM (just west outside New Mexico), and Tent Rocks NM. Badlands north-west of NM is also a great place.

People like this faggot are who populate America.

Oh hey, it might be best to be really careful going through Louisiana and New Orleans. They've just recently had some massive flooding, and the crime rate there is pretty high. Like, getting shot and murdered. Serious.

>A fucking leaf.
Therefore, invalid.

I guess you enjoy seeing obese people and niggers flooding every tourist attraction with their dirt weed and shitty beer every cuck makes in his basement

>Americans

I work in the cell tower industry and travel a lot around the US.

Cali will be nice but the traffic can make you want to shoot yourself. From there on Las Vegas will be fun but pretty much the rest of your trip sucks at least until you get the east coast. I never visit the east coast so I have nothing to say about that shit.

>do not stop in Utah.
Incorrect. At least go to the parks around Moab, and go see Monument Valley. There is nothing like it.

a maple leaf? heh heh

Go through Nashville, to Denver, then to Vegas. Also LA is pretty shit. Go through San Fran. Norcal is infinitely better than the LA area.

Point taken, you are probably right.

After Vegas, shoot down to San Diego. Its 10x better than LA. Awesome tourist spot.

>Niggas in tourist areas.
Welfare doesn't cover vacations. They're lucky to get off the porch.

New York

Blue Ridge Parkway to SC, then to Charleston, SC.

Orlando

New Orleans

Texas (why?)

Denver

Vegas

Cali

>Blue Ridge Parkway to SC, then to Charleston, SC
I support this. Western North Carolina is awesome and so is Charleston.

Kek

This.
I live in Baton Rouge and frequent Nola regularly. Don't forget to hit Bourbon St!

I forgot: You should alter your last peace of th rout to the costal highway between San Louis Obispo and Monterey, its more fun to drive, thou it takes more time. But its worth it.

>Texas (why?)
To see Texans! And cowboy hats, and boots, and six-shooters, and honky-tonk bars, and cattle, and oil wells, and women with big hair, and sweet tea!

And to drive for 16 hours across a state with nothing but ranch land and oil rigs yeee haw

A few truths:
>the US is fucking huge and you could make a virtually unlimited number of vacations out of it
> when driving, no matter how long your route, you'll only see a tiny bit of what you're visiting anyway
>this thread on Sup Forums is a guaranteed spergout of "muh state"

you should go up to seattle and then through idaho and montana north dakota minnesota wisconsin etc and just make it a round trip