Why is it that when you date a woman long enough she just starts gaining weight?

Why is it that when you date a woman long enough she just starts gaining weight?
>be me 17 startdating this girl
>10/10 and 130pounds
>fast forward 5 years
>200lbs
What do and why does this happen?

Women are cunts

it happens when they feel thay have found a nice beta provider. No need to put in the effort anymore because he doesn't have any other options anyway kek

It happens because the men in the relationships allow it to happen. Tell your girl put down the fudge and pick up some barbells.

You picked the wrong woman. My wife actually weighs less than when we met (120 to 115). Still HAF too.

This is so true, but i really do Love this woman but i want to break it to her that i want her to lose weight

News like that is best broken quickly. Like removing a bandaid.

"I don't find you as attractive as I did 5 years ago. It would be good for your health and our relationship if you lost some weight."

You could say this now and leave your sorrows with your beta card in the dust.

Fuck her best friend and tell her you did it because she's fat.

its because you cum i them. You fuck them daily and thats why they get fat. Stop cummin in their cut. Faceshot them. With your dick and with a gun if they still gain to much you faggot

do you go to the gym OP? If not, ask her to help you start going. Tell her you need her support. Or you can ask her to start going on runs with you. No matter what it is, don't call her fat and make it a "you help me" not a "I'll help you" thing.

Just the way they are. Manipulative, then ultimately, lazy.

Well, they get comfortable op, also if she feels like there's no need to keep up her appearance she's gonna let herself go cause she thinks she doesn't have any competition. These cunts wouldn't tolerate this shit if it were the other way around. You'd probably get berrated constantly for being a slob, fat fuck, etc.

Is that what happened user? Did she make fun of your tiny weiner?

Op here, I like that

So that's why you stayed a virgin. You chose to stop bathing.

Op here, no way

I do go to the gym, maybe i should take her with me soon

Wont work, her best friend is fatter than her

People naturally start gaining weight as they get older, some more than others, it's always a great idea to exercise regularly.

As a woman gets older, her body starts to hold on to fat a lot more than before.
Right now, she's in those early 20's and probably went through the denial of the decrease in her metabolism.
The factors are these:
She's either unhappy in your relationship, and eats her feelings.
Maybe try a little more romance?
She could be too comfortable in the relationship, thinking "he'll still love me even if I'm a little overweight." And using it as an excuse to not work on her body.
And the shitter metabolism she has that she hasn't come to terms with yet.
Just remember, she's still a 10/10 under all those extra layers, so don't make it the only thing you see.
Try to help her out. Ask her to go on walks with you.
Go to a city near you and walk the town. Start making healthy dinners.
Ways that will help her, but also not make her self conscious.

Oh so she has manners. What a nice girl. You should appreciate that she stays with despite your micropenis.

Actually that would work even better.

Op here, hmmmmm

Op here
This is gold, thanks

Honestly just tell her OP. It's not fair to you that she changed and became a different person than the one you originally fell for.

There are fit girls and unfit girls. In my country physical education is mandatory in high school so all girls look fit because they have mandatory exercise once a day. After high school 18/19 yrs is when you start to see changes, the unfit girls stop exercising, while the fit girl keep exercising and stay tight. Same goes for guys too.

No faggot, I'm feeling you the truth you fucking wizard

OP here thanks for the replies its been a great thread

Our sex life is great

Must of struck a nerve. Sorry you have such a shortcumming.

For you it may be but she got fat because she always has to fake her orgasms.

OP here, not me

I can feel her orgasms, so that points invalid, whats wrong with you lately? You seem like your frustrated over something

Whatever you feel is not an orgasm. She's eating to compensate.