Please tell me something about weed. Sooo... Stoner Thread!

Please tell me something about weed. Sooo... Stoner Thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It gets you high

It's green

its not a weed

i have hw and now i cant do it

You only get buds if the plant gets 12 hours of darkness or if the plant is an autoflower

i get extremely aroused

If you smoke it, it either turns your brain into a fried egg, or makes your stick-figure dog ask you why you're not cool to hang out with anymore. Unless you're a preteen girl, that is...then it removes your bones when you're on the couch and your friends are over.

its ok if you just smoke it...but dont start injecting it,,it gets addictive and killls you..so just stick to smoking it

hey OP listen to the whole song..it will greatly improve your life

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

>tfw those shitty 'truth.org' commercials

>shitty
They're some of the funniest things to watch while high, dude.

they were shitty at getting the point across

but yeah, that's true

Weed is fuckin gay. Shit tier drug. But its okay if thats all you can get

Only thing I got out of 30 years of smoking pot is a drawer full of empty baggies.

They prefer cooler temps, you don't get as much crystallization with out UV, roots like O2 as much as the tops like CO2, Bloombastic is to fucking expensive but everyone (including me) buys it anyway, The close trimmings are used to make hash/wax etc, most varieties have a pretty short bloom cycle- usually 63 days, over blooming causes a more mellow (couch lock) high, under causes a more energetic high.
Things I didn't know prior to growing
Grower here. Obviously

yeah- addiction makes you real fucking cool.

I'm better at tekken after smoking a bowl.

Remeber to always try brand new things while high, repetition is the highs boundries!

>>>/reddit/

Kinda this, but I'm into weed as well.
My advice is: nothing addictive, and do safe stuff in safe amounts. Acid and shrooms, for example, are pretty harmless every once in a while but start to fuck you up if done too often.