Whats your favorite preworkout and why?

Whats your favorite preworkout and why?

Pic related, tastes like Tang and provides pump that feels like my arms are about to explode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2PRNG_gpD4
donaldjtrump.com/contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats not c4 tho

Im actually not a C4 fan. It never really did anything to me. I always recommend it to girls that are interested in supplements are people that are really barely getting into it

Just...wasting money on drugs I guess

Anything other than food is bullshit you dont need to buy, stop wasting your money op.

I am still kinda new to supplements as I am only taking protein whey before and after workout at the moment, that's why I ask you what is the product you have in the pic doing? More energy? Better recovery?

How do you figure? Not trying to insult you or start shit. But I have been training for maybe 8 years and still believe in a lot of these things. Sure, alot of it is a waste, but I think essentials like Protein, Preworkout, BCAAs are a great help if youre trying to go above and beyond

Right on man,

Preworkout. Its designed to give you that jump for your workout. Like taking an energy drink without all the sugar. Most preworkouts contain caffeine, nitric oxide (helps vein dilatation) which helps with oxygen flow meaning you should heal quicker, be able to go a little harder, increase glucose use). Some contain citrulline malate , creatine nitrates which do similar things. Taste is up to the user, some people dont care. If youre interested, id recommend stopping into your local Nutrient shop and asking for some free samples. They definetely have free ones behind the counter that are supposed to be given out.

Thanks user. I will go and see if I can pick up something a bit cheaper, as my budget is tight when it comes to training.

I respect that. Honestly though, id find a local nutrition shop (preferably not a big chain) and just ask for free samples. Alot of companies send those guys big ass bags of sample packets for anons like yourself to try before they buy. Those shops are expected to hand them out. Just walk in and say youre interested in getting a preworkout and that youd like to have some sample packets to try them. They wont blink twice, because they understand that preworkouts effect different people different ways and alot of the time theyll explain what the preworkout has, whats unique about it and any personal experience. When you find one you like you can return and ask them how much it cost for a bucket. Dont spend money if you dont have to, I used to ask for samples and never buy anything, just run off of samples until I discovered a couple of good ones.

They do the same with proteins and bcaa's

There is only one supp shop in my city ..people are too lazy here to bother..and it is really small. So I doubt they can provide free samples but I will try anyways.

If you dont mind me asking where are you located? just a zip code and I will try to help you. Bodybuilding.com is a good site to shop. Prices are really competitive, they ship really fast and always throw in a free sample or two. They even have a section where you can buy trial sized or sample packets for like $1 each

Dust extreme by blackstone labs cause it actually seems to contain the active ingrediants that let you actually go hard in the gym. Honestly most pre's are garbage

Blackstone labs is pretty legit

Just creatine and coffee.

get your shit marketing out of here pajeet.

I messed with Deca before. I had never been happier. Idk what picture you posted but thats not a oil based test

Fuck you bitch my thread my rules

I used to like Ravage, but now I'm with this, user. Creatine and coffee is all I need.

Which creatine? Nitrate? Malate?

this kind

So you drink that then coffee? Did you stop the other stuff for cost purposes or you realized it just wasnt your thing?

one slice of this shit and i will be busting iron through walls

No, it wasn't about the cost. I was worried about my heart health and didn't feel like the preworkout was necessary. I don't trust that shit, yo. Fuck those energy drinks too.

This.

I respect the heart thing. I was taking Mesomorph and stacking it with NO2 and Citrulline Malate. One time my heart was physically hurting at work. Ever sense then I stopped stacking and just stuck to one thing at a time

How long have you been training? C4 doesnt do a damn thing to me

3 Years. Just started to take Anabolics Activator and C4. Just dunk 3 scoops in 300ML of water and slam it. If you dont feel something, you either take adderal or meth. Ahahah!

Well youre taking three scoops bro lol

Did it once. Wont do it soon, trust me ahahahahah. I couldnt sleep at ALL and I took it at 3PM, went to sleep at 11PM.Just couldnt!

preworkouts are for millennial faggots who just want to get high.

I usually take 2 scoop twice a week for my forearm/arm workout with the FatGripz and I am ripping it!

I found out it can help when getting to a "plateau". thats only my opinion.

>Not taking supplements after workout
Lol feggots

Has anyone took 4 scoops before?

I liek those 7's, user, but these faggots taking three scoops are ruining their shit. You can't fuck with your heart like that without consequences.

Get me a quad and i'll do it.

What about this Riddler. What if you took one scoop of something stronger than C4? Like how about 2 scoops of NO Xplode or White Flood?

Also rolling for this

Does Fat grips really work?

Roll.

bare performance

Yes. Really. they offer a program when you buy it.normally it costs money but here. try it! dont share the link ;) www.fatgripz.com/secret

What if you just drank 4 gallons of gasoline and then set your balls on fire once you got to the gym?

:(

Affiliate shill.

Im going to the olympia expo in a couple of weeks. I know fat grips will be there, maybe ill pick up a pack when im there and post a picture of all the samples here on /b.

This my friend.

You stupid fuck. Enter email and receive program. Doesnt take 3 Watt to read 100 words.

Buy the original and the Xtreme, they are really good. You alternate a week from original to xtreme, feel da burn

Last year they were giving a good chunk out if you could lateral raise a 120lbs dumbbell with one. I think I saw only a few people actually win and I tried a couple of times. My shit just slipped out

Like curl a 120lbs??????

No. Just bent over row it. But the gripz were so slippery that the dumbbell just slipped out for people. I guess with fat grips you gotta squeeze the shit out of em too

Kratom

oK so basicaly its like this. youare at a friends house for like the night or watever and then you guys are making out on the couch (yeah!) and then like.. her dad calls on the phone and says "no i she likes it more if you use the other hand… yeah" and your alllike "oh dude your dad is trying to give me advice on how to diddle you" and then she's like… "i don't have a dad.." or whatever… but what!? WHO WAS PHONE?

Grip it hard so the forearm works! I could have done it, just 1 slow rep ahahah

Meth. Gets me pumped

I want have your babies!

youtube.com/watch?v=n2PRNG_gpD4

This shit is awesome
Made me want to fight kek

I'm 100% behind your decision. I've got a nasty ass flavor right now but still like it a lot.

We made a letter for Trump in this thread: You can send it here:
donaldjtrump.com/contact

Dear reddit thanks ayylmaos niggers build cunt Emporer DIEFOTZEBRECHER spray shrek matrix walmart princess killary ferguson mexifence triggered nigger prick my fag god emperor kek nigger wall spastic cumrag postmoderm slob off somebody cunt remove kebab pls if you sicerely removee jews kebabs will death fuck fuck goalud jewsgiveyou also faggot FAGGOT!111!!!!1!111 defenestrate obongo and tiofaidh harambi taco are brothers ar you la need bellend to semenbegger summon vegemite satan urmu hood so trump hilary slinterrorist will is givebirthto the retarded check kosovo bateman also is spacex japan yes putin help just murrica please dick fire worked marx well korea ate in marx delegates wait rararasputin but mad therefore white¡ male gay am masterrace and trump banana kiss knobhead orange into tito airplane jet crashes fuel cant melt stump steam games savior 9/11 gorilla_joe 9/11 china 21 9-11 work please signal because eat hitler tastes was so bad shit desu his is cash feel just kek nigga niggajew nigger submarine cunt will trump loves eaaaaaat taco china 666 marx hillary and obamney freud have jews is your mother tax black payer?or taxes mexican payes return to slab sandwich golum immigration slav bastard¡¡¡¡¡ my penis 9/11 blew was is hurts still fuck like however dre paper forgot

Are you a female?

Ayyyyy same here, black cherry tastes whack tho

Yeah preworkout is for pussies.

there are no girls on the internet