Ask a 26 year old going out with a 14 year old (5 months now) anything

Ask a 26 year old going out with a 14 year old (5 months now) anything.

You got the set for you pic OP? I like jarps

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Where do you think you went wrong?

where you from? and are you scared of jail m8?

I don't sorry.

When I never had a childhood, and most girls my age are used up sluts that suddenly want a guy like me, when they never wanted me before.

how much have you spent so far? average daily is also OK

tits n' timestamp

It's really not feasible Sup Forumsro. You'll grow to hate her

Tits and timestamp or GTFO!

being this fucking retarded...

I bought her a Pandora ring for her birthday, and I just got done buying her a Nike sports bra and shorts, she'll probably send me some cute pics later. And Moisturiser because she knows I love her feet. I'd say about 100 pound all together in the 5 months we been together, that includes random food and chocolate etc.

Nice Dubs - also: Tits and Timestamp

THIS

>TFW OP is being played by a 14 year old

Where are you from OP?

Nice double dubs

This is some dirty chedder m8

Nice dubs, too.

She's written me love letters, told me she loves me, has had up and downs, I'm her first kiss and its getting to the point she wants to fuck me badly, no ones being played here, feelsgoodman.

ok listen here samefaging retard, its a fucking model use gogle image search... summerfags..

>just got done buying her a Nike sports bra and shorts
>Nike sports bra and shorts
>Nike
>NIKE

Op if her parents find out your fuck if you live in any 1st world country

how often do you consider suicide? daily? more often?

When you fuck her does it feel like you're breaking her tiny pelvis while she suffers in pain to stick your very mediocre penis inside her?

How is it being a pedophile?

Iz shE a f0cKin Chav M8

I think you mean hebephile

>first kiss
>wants to fuck
I am personally of the belief that 14 is old enough to make relationship decisions, but I'm also a law-abiding citizen.
And so, a bit of advice: Date her all you want, but keep it in your pants until you're in the clear legally. If it's genuine love, it's worth waiting for.

You sound shallow. What makes her sound so much better than the "used up sluts" that are your age?

Do you take him/her to chuck e cheese?

>OP's emotional state.

Because no females his age will pay any attention to him so he rationalizes that by pretending they're somehow inferior and then takes advantage of a child who doesn't know any better.

He's a hebephile at best and he hasnt fucked her so give him a break.

If OP acts within the law until she is legal(16 in the UK) I personally see no problem with their relationship. It's creepy because how easily abused it is but giving OP the benefit of the doubt he should be alright.

Fun fact, the rat's full name is Charles Entertainment Cheese

Nah not at all, she is just quite boyish though, it's not like she wears tracksuits and shit like that. It's normally jeans or leggins, hoody and converse.

I will be anyway don't worry.

Why would I want to go out with some used up slut who's had 10+ men, and put up with her baggage from all those relationships, when I can maybe have a long lasting relationship (as studies have proved, that women with multiple partners usually always end up in divorce etc).

>giving OP the benefit of the doubt
do you even listen to yourself

[citation needed]

how did you meet her?
got her liking you?
searching advice :3

She must say to all here friends
>OMG OP is such a cool guy.
>he drives his moms car
>lives in her basement
>and he buys me beer and cigs too.
>he's so great

Citation for what?

I work in shop in a pretty small town. Seen her coming in often. I straight up asked her out when I seen her outside one day and asked for her age, she tells me but then I was like damn, she was giggling away and said why, I said because I would of asked you out otherwise. A day later she gave me a letter when I served her at work and thats how it began.

not op

>be op
>is feeling down one day
>"man no one gives me attention"
>clears browser history of loli
>"maybe anons will give me attention if I make up a fake, interesting story about my life
>Ask a 26 year old going out with a 14 year old (5 months now) anything.

You are fucking pathetic, OP. Her hormones are everywhere an she should be experiencing this with someone her own age, not an opportunistic retard who can't get emotionally developed girl to look at him.

Girls that age would bang just about anyone older who pays them attention. Man the fuck up.

still not op

not a question but turn yourself in or kill yourself you fucking creep

>Girls that age would bang just about anyone older who pays them attention.
I know right? Fucking great!

If you have that shallow attitude you will never have a real relationship with a women that is actually around your age. And you know, not all women your age are "used up sluts", maybe those are the only o es that would go for you because you sound like a terrible person. You really think you're relationship with this 14 year old will work out? Have you even met her parents yet? The sooner you stop being delusional the better man...

measuring the wrong thing
not having premarital sex and not getting divorced are both caused by the same factors (mainly, being religious) but the first doesn't cause the other.

finding a non-religious virgin doesn't mean anything.

Its ok OP. We know it's you

So you fuck off the within reason age bitches that've slept with 10+ people and prey on teens that don't have experience

Aye... as long as you get your dick wet fuck what happens to them in later life or the experience you took away from them, right?

>jealous washed up slut detected

Are you a top or a bottom? Doesn't matter in prison you will be the bottom.

Really can't wait until this girl gets to about 17, realizes what a fucking loser OP is, and now he's 30 and still trying to get virgin 14 year olds. Repeat one or two more times until he's 35, too old for children, and just alone for the rest of his life.

Are you autistic?

citation needed

How did you meet?

Her Dad would gut your beta ass like the bitch you are
B8/10

Just for the record I'm not some loser. I can get plenty of girls around my age, hell its not exactly hard these days, a small date and most are willing to dop their panties. They're the fucking losers, not me. This girl goes to school and works, and she does a good job too, already she's better than most of these other lazy bitches.

OP here

Sometimes I do have doubts if she really loves more or not. But i know truely, deep in my heart that she does love me.

We can't help that we aren't a progressive as you are

Timestamp her Jr High photo, faggot! Or you're full of shit!

She doesn't. She's 14 you fucking pedo

That wasn't even me, and I'm no pedo you moron, learn the definition of it first you low class uneducated cunt.

dat rationalization

This

Don't stop there. What experience do I take away from them? To be with another emotionally unstable fuckwit? Name ONE thing, one fucking aspect.

Deliver OP you cheesey faggooo

>Long lasting relationship
kek'd so fucking hard

You know you don't need to be a SJW to have morals right? Or are you too brainwashed by neck beard to realize that?

>another emotionally unstable fuckwit
at least you admit that you're one too

wow, how delusional can you get

supreme elegant gentleman

Teens are MORE capable of actual love than some used up woman.

Not OP, Belgianfag here. Legal age is 16 for sex.

Apart from that I lost my virginity at 15 and 4 years later I still fucked a 15 year old. To be honest most people fuck from the age of 14 and higher. Do it you like it but don't stick it in crazy.

Now you're angry AND a pedo

Your grasp of english is just as tenuous as your reasoning.

I won't. She's too special to me for me to do that

Is this supposed to be an insult?

How do you do it? I mean sure they can be hot, but fuck if talking with them doesn't make me want to kill myself.

What the fuck is wrong with you

This.

I won't post her face but I can post feet?

I'm sure teens know exactly how to handle love with their raging hormones.

Trips of lies

How sad is your life that you have to go after a 14 year old who probably didn't even have her first period
You're 26 have some self fucking respect for Christ sake holy fuck

you're all falling for obvious bait, newfags

I masturbate to pedophiles lying.

When are you going to tell her parents?

Also you are fucked in the head. Who the fuck wants an underdeveloped girl over a Woman?

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

me again.
I even had a short relationship with that 15 year old (while I was 20 at the time) and her parents were super-supportive about it all. You just have to find the right people.

Oh, you mean those things that create emotions and feelings?

Jaded older women who've slept with the best looking men aren't going to lust after you. You are a paycheck.

Lmfao this is so fucking sad. Kill yourself.

Always mouthy little faggots that can't get the premo tail talking shit mid to late 20s and older females are the worst. Sure a few of them are really amazing but like op said most a used up crackwhores with almost no value. Get young and not mind fucked from years of having habitual liars manipulate them. If her parents aren't retarded and have fucked up western reasoning they could have a long fruitful relationship. Society is going against its natural functioning and people are to fucked up to see it.

Let me add to reasoning in here, because it is apparent that OP is an immature 26 year old on the literal mental age of a 14-15 with consequencal thinking of a teenagers at the peak of puberty. "It feels good so it must be right!". If only our judicial and moral system worked that way... If only... Then it would be fucking retarded. OP is obviously either a troll or a massive idiot that needs to fucking grow up. OP needs to stop thinking this is a relationship that consensual and stop abusing easily manipulated teenage girls.

>pic related, OP when the girl's parents find out.