Kesha secret patrician??

List of Artist's Ke$ha listed as her influences on her Myspace in 2008. Hmmm

web.archive.org/web/20080613190833/http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=151293327

where did she copy and paste that from

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAZHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHAHAHAH

:thinking:

>Cornelius
>Daniel Johnston
>Jim O'Rourke
>Pere Ubu
>Sun Ra

Confirmed patrician?

>kraftwork

Too bad her """music""" sucks

>surfjan stevens
Ke$ha confirmed for oldfag Sup Forumstant

>only people that go on Sup Forums know who Sufjan Stevens is

I mean she got a 1500 on the SAT when the max was 1600, her image is "carefully" crafted like that of Lady Gaga

>surfjan
>surf

Wrong.

>tfw Lipsha will never happen

>tfw no lady gaga & kesha colab

do u guys think kesha posts on mu

nah i bet she's had sex

yeah probably too busy fucking dudes with beards

Yes, you are.

Yeah it's too advanced for you, you'll learn to appreciate her in the future

Kesha (she dropped the $) has a >140 IQ and scored 1500 on her SAT (old scoring method with a max of 1600).

She's smarter than most of the people on Sup Forums. Also, she's a professional musician, so she cares more about music. So yeah, probably pretty patrician.

She's an extremely fundamentally cynical human being and decided pretty early on that life was a struggle and that she would do whatever she needed to do to become wealthy and famous.

Go to bed CLT

that's a big fucking list

Two of my old college friends went to high school with her briefly in Tennessee (she moved around a lot for auditions and shit). They said she was very asocial and weird, always scribbling notes in spiral notebooks and not talking to anyone. Said she was pretty stuck-up and mean. One of my two friends was unaware she was famous and was like "really? her???" when the other friend was finally able to get him to remember her. He said she was never at any parties and that everyone thought she was autistic.

I'm pretty sure she's autistic

is she /our gal/?

we don't deserve her

Yes, Surfjam Stevens

>surfjan stevens

i remember this meme

>Daniel Johnson
>Johnson
What a fucking poseur shit