This scum cheated on me after 4 years of relationship and engagement! Tell him what he is, a piece of shit!

This scum cheated on me after 4 years of relationship and engagement! Tell him what he is, a piece of shit!

And since Sup Forums think that facebook is spam i provide you with link to he´s facebook!

If you play your cards right, there will be nudes!

PS: Single now

Other urls found in this thread:

nouw.com/superfelle
nouwcdn.com/3/800000/760000/750319/pics/20160901173719842111750319_sbig.jpg?width=449
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

simon.larsson.315 @ facebook!

Link

Gay & scripted

you seem really ordinary. Yeah, really really plain and uninteresting.

Tits of gtfo. Timestamp that shit too. Xo

Can see why he cheated, fucking disgusting. Bet you're riddled with the HIV, enjoy your AIDs!

Well i dont care what you believe, i know what i know! And my camera is from 2014 , timestamp is like 1996? :P

Yo, mediocre tattoo chick. Lemme see them nips.

Calling bullshit. OP is likely either some fat ugly bitch he turned down or a "friend" thats jealous cause he's banging the girl he wants but was too chicken shit to go for.

This

If you were with her for 4 years and she's a slut, you definitely have nudes. POST THEM!

This and no more unless you spam, im at he´s place now and only four people have written!

spam = nippleshot!

This is Simon and by the looks of him, I don't believe.

>Tits or GTFO

Tits and Timestamp - otherwise GTFO

Timestamp

No way anybody is this fuckin stupid

fuccboi

Fake and Gay as fuck! #scammer

Someone please report!

MODS! Get this shitpost off my quality website.

You know the rules

Tits and timestamp. Then we will help.

This is fake, know the girl (Y)

shes a swedish blogger

nouw.com/superfelle

fake and gay

>play your cards right
bitch this isn't poker, you didn't tits, and if you haven't done so already, there's still the mandatory action of GTFOing. It's the latest thing, you should fuck off and try it.

>This scum
What scum? Bitch wtf are you talking about? Now I know why "he" left your irritating ass.

stupid fucks, she is a swedish blogger this is fake?

Damn bitch you sound annoying as fuck. Also, he cheated on you and you are at his place? Sounds like he knows what he is doing.

If you actually put a timestamp with your tits and face, you'd make the thread epic and screencap worthy. Right now, you're just another dumb troll.

Strive for glory. Post the picture.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

THIS IS FAKE YOU STUPID MORANS!

This is Felicia from sweden, she has a BF and not this dude. It´s a trollpost, so please delete..

nouwcdn.com/3/800000/760000/750319/pics/20160901173719842111750319_sbig.jpg?width=449