Is gravity real...

Is gravity real, or are we just stuck to the ground because our planet is rotating / hurtling through space / orbiting so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

inspireme.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just throw a stone towards your mom and you have your answer.

kek

If centrifugal force was keeping us stuck to the Earth we'd all fly off at night time.

inspireme.ytmnd.com/

have some friends hold a bedsheet

put a bowling ball in the middle of that bedsheet. notice how it warps the bedsheet around it.

now do the same experiment but in 3 dimensions, and make the sheet invisible. Gravity. It may not be an actual force, but mass does affect the space around itself. It may be that it's actually closer to the bedsheet analogy than some invisible force pulling you down. Mass is the force, simply by existing, "gravity" is the effect.

>Is gravity real
user, is anything more real than Phil Mitchell?

The cause of gravity is none of the things you have listed.
It's because the Earth is heavy, not as heavy as the four girls in the new Ghostbusters film, but fucking heavy none the less.
This pulls us towards it, unlike the new Ghostbusters film.
Everything with mass in the gravitational locale of the Earth is therefore attracted to the Earth, unlike the four girls in the new Ghostbusters film.
I hope that answers your question, sadly it does not explain why they would ever remake the old Ghostbusters film into the abortion that it is and makes me wish that the four girls from the new Ghostbusters film were aborted too.
Bill Murray films should be left and never reshot without him, Groundhog day with Nick Cage, imagine, I'm so high as fuck right now, a fuck of a lot higher than that shit new Ghostbusters film sales.
In conclusion I am wasted.
Pic related.

If sound cannot travel in a vacuum, then why dose a vacuum make noise? The answer will explain you gravity question.

huh???

wow that's a very nice explanation user, I think i will teach that in my next class just as daily interesting and useful knowlege.
also nice trips

Considering the fact that every planet is orbiting a star, and smaller pieces or matter are orbiting planets, gravity is real

It's where the cold air makes contact with the water. Why else do the fish go farther down in cold weather?

what

Because liquid's heating/freezing points are not equal under different pressure value.

Also quads doesn't lie

/thread

Is this simulation real, or do we just misunderstand God?

how do I get a Sup Forums gold account?

isn't 'because water surface is in contact with the colder body (air)' a simpler explanation?

BLACK SCIENCE MAN

Gravity is real because the larger the mass of the planets the more moons they have.

Is Elon Musk real, or are we just stuck to paypal because our tesla is launching / landing through internets / exploding each launch?

Hahaha what?!

Gravity is a consequence of mass warping space time and not a true force like magnetism according to Einstein so in a way it isn't real.

suck chinkmoot's dick

Dip a ball in water and then spin it on your finger.
See if the rotation keeps the water on the surface.
Cunt.

Ask Grant, he'll know the answer

how does using gravity as an analogy to explain gravity explain anything?

If the sun would turn into a black hole, Earth would still continue orbiting it as if nothing happend, minus the cold.