Pick an Asian and I'll post more!

Pick an Asian and I'll post more!

And do tell me what you'd do to the girl you picked ;)

22 If you please.

I'd stick my ding ding in ling ling #7 so quick. More please.

Rolll

I'd push her up against the wall, while kissing her, and slide up her dress. Pulling aside her panties I'd fuck her up against the wall, while her sweater fell off. I'd pull the top off her dress down and suck on her tits until she came, then leave her in a pool of her liquids and mine.

Roll

And what else? ;)

thoughts?

and 24

9, 21, 30 kgo

Pick one and you'll post? Trick question, it is all the same girl.

You guys aren't saying what you'd do to them :(

More Katt Gloria and Fiona

fiona

gloria

hhhh

Any more picks?

Got anymore that show off their legs, especially Kat ?

gloria

fiona

Um they all look the same

All 3 are beautiful but kat is the most gorgeous thing I've ever laid my eyes upon. Plz dump it all

Only if you tell me what youd do to them ;)

a not ugly one please

I can only do this if you tell me their ages.

kat and fiona are 19
gloria is 18

the asian one op

Any more requests?

I would make sweet sweet love to Kat, would face fuck the hell out of Gloria, and Fiona I would just do whatever she wanted.

Describe the love making sessions and face fuck? ;)

Any other girls you guys want?

I would want Kat to be in white lingerie, I would slowly caress her body and legs moving my way up to her tight peachy pussy, eat her out until I have to come up for air or she begs me to stop and put it in first. Then I would slowly slide into her and pleasure her fast/slow/however the fuck she wants it until I fill her womb to the brim

Would you make her clean up your cock? Is her mouth going to be used too?

Definitely but i wouldn't dare choke her on it because shes far too perfect to be treated that way.

So you wouldnt ravage her cute body?

And what about Gloria?

Requests anyone?

I mean, I would but I would only do this if thats what she truly wanted.

And how about Gloria's facefuck?

damn i love asian girls like kat. dorky and cute with a rockin bod built for sex

I would bend gloria over the closest bed, table, chair whatever i could find first and have her head hanging off and then shove it down her throat while spit runs down her beautiful face while reaching forward and shoving my bird and ring fingers into her pussy and slamming her g spot

What would you do with her?

tie her to a bedpost and make her suck my cock, before leaving her there tied and making her cum repeatedly with a hitachi wand. then i'd untie her, flip her over onto the bed, spank her, and then fuck her cute pussy prone-bone til it was filled with my seed

No love for the other girls?

How else would you use her?

fuck me sideways user plz show more of her legs/butt

What do you wanna do to her?

im the same user from before user. but i would love to throw some anal play on her, i bet she would squirm in delight

im fucking an asian tonight. who is jealous?

Anyone in particular from my list you wanna see while you wait for tonight?

What else would you do to her?

I'd make her wear a maid outfit with no panties and bring dinner to me on her hands and knees. Then I'd make her suck my cock again while I ate dinner and then, since she's been such a good girl, I'd fuck her missionary and tell her I loved her

Oh wow those titties look nice, I would love to suck on them while reaching down and rubbing her clit. not sure if i would try to titty fuck her or not

Continue on my friends :)

plz continue posting. and dont forget about gloria.

I'm running out of pics here

What would you do to Gloria?

actually instead of just face fucking her, i would blindfold her with dental floss, take her out behind the bleachers at her soccer game and THEN face fuck her

dump them all plzzzz user

And what else?

What would you do with Celine?

I think i would then proceed to ram it up her pooper until she squirts with pleasure