How can the most unhealthy and obese nation create so many great athletes and dominate the Olympics every time?

How can the most unhealthy and obese nation create so many great athletes and dominate the Olympics every time?
What went wrong with the average American compared to their athletes?

>a country with 300 million people and readily available cheap fast food is generally fatter than their world-class athletes would suggest
wow what a shock

because we're the richest country in the world and we have the best training, best doctors, and the best facilities. stay mad yurocuck.

We're the best at everything.

its like you walk down a street and every 2nd person you see is in motorized scooters eating huge slabs of butter and cheese and you think to yourself "fuck me thats fucking disgusting. i dont want to end up like that". so you go to train some sports and next thing you know you're winning gold at lympics

its good motivations

>we're the richest country in the world
Just false

this.
we'll kick your ass at being fat slobs or at being athletic.

Americans with their huge amounts of money pumped into college competitions and sports (even just fucking highschool, look up the archive, in some thread americans posted their highschools and they had better sports programs and euqipments than our fucking universities)
It's really just that, at least here in germany we have zero support on educational level. Just from the potential, we germans would blow any nation the fuck out desu. Just look at 1936.

PER CAPITA

we have a higher gdp than your entire fucking continent. stay mad.

we are you fucktard

>muh debt
we're in debt to AMERICANs and certainly not the fucking spaintards

keep thinking you're gaining ground on us though LOL

>bomb everyone else
>infect them with American cultural imperialism degeneracy such as McDonald's
>put all your illegal war crime blood and oil money into training descendants of slaves from birth, taking it so seriously compared to everyone else they make themselves look like autists
>per capita

OOOOH RAHH MERICA! What a meme country.

This it's pretty much that we have so much more money than every other country. The top athletes from other countries come to here to compete in college.

California's GDP is x2 that of Spain.

>biggest military
>biggest economy
>most medals
Stay mad, Ahmed. This is how it's always worked.

>just false

LMAO

>still a israel dog

Pretty funny coming from Mr. Union Jack.

I'm sure you guys were very gentleman like in your stay on top.

Sometimes I wake up feeling sad that I wasn't born in the USA, really. I like our history etc, but it feels like we are just a sidecharacter.
I even feel more comfortable speaking english with people than german. It's sad. I am a literal chad in english and a loser with anxiety when speaking german:

Guess I'll just move there at some point. Too bad I have no worthwhile education.

>tfw in Europe and bought a Coca-Cola and Big Mac with large fries with US dollars and demanded the migrant worker to speak to me in English then went back to my Hilton hotel and watched Fox News

I was trying to figure out how many medals you hues had but after having to expand the menu twice i gave up since you're not even top 20.

But you got to figure someone with 2/3 the population of the USA would have less then 1/10 of our medal count.

>Stay mad, stay poor

Oh wait thats all you know

HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE HUE HUEHUE HUE HUE

>demanded the migrant worker to speak to me in English
More like you're a retard and can't speak any other language

>best doctors

Really makes you think...

israel was created by the united nations, which was created by FDR.

I have been to the US several times and they always called it "Coke" not "Coca Cola" when they ordered it.
BUSTED! YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN.

Our obesity rates are largely inflated by fat spics. Mexico is the fattest country in the world.

iron knee

OP's question remains: if we're the richest country, why doesn't the average American have access to all the best shit?

This
Your college system is fucking great for athletes, i wish more countries had that system.

fucks us in soccer

don't worry you can wait tables here and make as much as a teacher.

because they are average, and not good enough to obtain an athletic scholarship.

Why?

>>put all your illegal war crime blood and oil money
>US lost over 2 trillion on last 3 major wars combined (Gulf, Afghan, Iraq 2)
>Muslim accounting

depends on the region of the us

BECAUSE OF AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM, BABY

WE'RE NUMBER ONE

USA USA USA USA

They don't dominate the olympics

They dominate swimming

Winning one or two medals here and there in other sports isn't dominating the whole olypics

That was weak as fuck, here's a (You) so you don't cry yourself to sleep tonight
>American Banter

This makes me happy

Mad much?

The US women's gymnastic team sure looked dominant last night.

Because they're a country of 350 million people so even though only 0.5% are in shape, that's enough to compete at the Olympics

Our college system assumes our athletes are close to or near their development peak before they are shipped out to play in handegg/basketball/baseball. Our franchises dont develop players at all. Everything is assumed to be done by lower leagues and systems like in higj school.

Soccer/football is very different in development compared to American sports where you need to be at a world class academy or club being trained day in day out during your childhood. We dont have a system like that and so our college system fails in soccer/football because of the lack of development of the players. Plus in the college system you are considered amateur up until you leave in your early 20s and that's just too old to start performing well in soccer/football.

player development, but theres more to it with regard to the poorly structured youth system. college compeitition definitely helps other sports tho

Syrian writing to me in English on an American website

Thanks for reiterating my point for me Ahmed

winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners (:

>as a teacher
Without education as such? Yeah, no.

>How can the most unhealthy and obese nation create so many great athletes and dominate the Olympics every time?

While our obesity rate is shocking, we still have plenty of fit people. We still have people who participate in sports and follow healthy diets.

Our poorest are also our fattest, but since they would never be able to afford athletic training anyway, they don't count.

I dunno man, we're pretty focused on how well we're doing this year, aside from notable achievements like Phelps most of our media is just talking about how great our guys are doing.

Oh, makes sense.
That actually explains a lot, thanks.

>if we're the richest country, why doesn't the average American have access to all the best shit?

Wealth has its privilege. If you can't afford nice stuff, you don't get to have nice stuff.

Get a job, save your money and teach your kids to do the same. Then your grandkids will have access to nice stuff.

Come live in Miami. South Beach is filled with waiters and waitresses from Europe. At the nicer restaurants you will be making more than teachers and most of it is cash so you can underreport it for taxes.

teaching is very easy to get into but its pay is peanuts. become a translator or learn a trade

BRITSITS

85% of people from the UK make up statistics. Wow that was difficult!

I'm sensing alot of butthurt over the last week

It's weird how all of these countries care about America, we don't give a shit about any of you lmao

ameriflabs seething ITT

and the night before where the best american finished about 10th? and the men finished in like 5th in the team? not very dominant

why would I be mad? just because you can focus on one sport where there are a ridiculous amount of medals up for grabs doesn't mean anything

kek

seems like it's the other way around.

We aren't the ones creating these

I don't think anyone is actually mad, bros.

We're at the top of the table and you're performing about as well as you expected to.

Why would either of us be mad?

But you're certainly bumping them

They do. But they also have access to cheap, shitty food and the ability to survive without physically exerting themselves. So most people choose to be fat slobs instead of god-like athletes.

>american cartoon
>american website
>speaking american

nt hue

you're at the top because of the ridiculous amounts of swimming events, literally no other reason

should be 5 golds per gender max like the cycling

This literally what the British Empire did minus the Olympic part

some backwards shitholes call it "pop"

>the most obese and unhealthy nation
>still get beat by them
>have to use memes to defend yourself like per capita or pretending the EU is one nation

Sorta this.

what, do you think your fortunes will be better when we get to track and field and athletics?

lmao kys yellow toothed faggot

It's not like the number of swimming events has drastically increased in recent years.

Dig a hole, build a pool, and get good at it. Dozens of medals for the taking, if it's such a meme sport.

>one british guy wins a single race
>crooked teeth go bananas, say he's better and more impressive than phelps
>phelps proceeds to win 4 more golds
>a-a-amerilards

link to that hilarious article calling him alpha? fucking yuros

We were universally loved and feared when it was our turn.

>Ameriswims using per capita

But that's Mexico you stupid idiot

>Spain
>the one country where everyone is unemployed

>and dominate the Olympics every time?

Take out swimming and USA is otherwise rather mediocre.

The pathetic thing about Britain is that it's 4 countries put together and they still can't beat out a country like Hungary in the medal count.

Not to mention losing to a part time dentist in the sport they invented.

lol, you guys can barely stand yourselves.

Are you going to propose we take out the track and field events as well when we win big at those?

>live on island
>cant swim

Smh

>take out sports you win at aand youre not so good
wow insightful post. Thanks for making Sup Forums a better place

>My country's media focuses on my country's success
No shit. Glad to see that they care about Phelps more.

This is the most meta post I have ever seen. Did you even think before posting?

>Have colonies
>Lose colonies
>Watch your former colonies beat you silly at sports

You should be like a proud parent, glad your children are exceeding your own accomplishments.

>Britain complaining about Imperialism

You can't even make this stuff up

The issue is how much they dominate IN ONE SINGLE SPORT.

You are not a very well-rounded country. In fact no country really is - you see where the major investment in players comes from where the medals are in each relative country.

Their is a clear and disproportionate weight on swimming events in the olympics beyond any other sport. This only came about historically as well through your disgusting lobbying action (again only possible because of money) highlighting how corrupt and unbalanced the olympics is.

The individual track and field events are more unique and less bloated in number than what is for swimming.

>live on land
>can't walk

Implying that was what was meant.

>Did you even think before posting?

Did you? Obviously you can't think on a higher level to grasp what was being meant.

California alone is more rich than spain kek, get cucked

How come you haven't won gold in every event?

>USA being good at an event is cause of corruption

Literally cannot make any of this up

>the fucked up teeth fag is throwing a temper tantrum

jesus man just chill out, get your immigration shit all prepared and we'll welcome you with open arms. i feel bad for your asspain

funny this coming from British

1.slaves then
2.slaves now

>Their is a clear and disproportionate weight on swimming events in the olympics beyond any other sport
>Beyond any other sport

This is wrong. Athletics has more events

>That image
>Disabled and fat people in front row
>Somehow it's "wrong" to allow disabled to participate in politics

Pretty bigoted desu

Also why are you so emotionally triggered and obsessed with a country, it's weird as fuck

>this hue is running windows vista
>thinks he can talk shit

LMAO