Post the dumbest, most douchebage-ish, shittiest, ugliest, whatever, NAME that you absolutely hate

Post the dumbest, most douchebage-ish, shittiest, ugliest, whatever, NAME that you absolutely hate.

I'll go with Trent.

Chad or Zach

Chad.

If your name is chad, you are in the class of human trash on earth. You have no real friends, both your parents hate you, and nobody can stand to be around you.

Opie

Watermelonondraia

Ivan

i fucking hate Matt. ive never met a cool Matt in my life- or Brittany. Fuck Brittany and Matt

I had a roommate named chad. He worked at a gym, told everybody he was better than everybody, did hella coke, and even took hormone supplements that made him grow bitch t*** which he then tried to pass for pecks. This is the type of guy that starts fights with smaller guys to make himself look more macho. In every sense of the word, Chad was a huge douche

is Chad your name by any chance

Torsten

Schuyler

>Keith
>Rory
>Bob
>Shane
>Blake
>Robbie
>Matt

Shane.

Blake.

"That white kid blake shot up the school"

Abdeslam

Also >Chad

Honig

gahndi

Chase
Trey

Laquonda

Tristan, if your name is tristan, consider death.

Muhammad, fucking terrorists.

hey my name is tristan

well then there are tens of millions of terrorists.

>Eli
>Jewish kike

Kid, it's a joke. You gotta be really fucking slow to take anything on Sup Forums seriously.

Who was the original one though? Muhammad.

i cant stand people with that skin color. its not normal white. its like basement-dweller-white. and that long hair, and the beard. just... no. fuck that guy on ur picture. fuck him in the ass with a dead llamas leg

Who was the original one though? Muhammad. By the way, awesome trips.

Dross Rotzank is a gay piece of shit

pics?

Adolf

Braden Kayden Aaden Skrayden Maedan Raiden Faeden Baedon

Not tristan,
Thinking that he was offended is even more retarded

Do these even exist? Also nice trips

Clair

Ashley

"my dad's a lawyer"

¿Name?

Believe me, I work in medicine and just when I thought all iterations of "a(e)den" were taken, some mommy comes in with a "unique and special" child with one of these fucking names.

>Chad
>Bob
>Brittany
>Margret
>Mildred

Tamara Correal Garcia

underrated post

>Harry
>Anthony
>Blake
>Josh
>Trent
>Jack
>Declan
>Chloe
>Taylor
>Isabelle/Isobel
>Megan
>Rachel
>Nicole

Literally every single time I hear those names I am one step closer to getting cancer.

Jovan

Sha Nay Nay
Bon Qui Qui
Barackeisha
Courtney
Brishauwna
Bon'Quisha
Deoshenique
Obamaneisha
Falondriannaiqua
Asiah
Gabbrisha
Shaniqua
Moetrisha
Twerkeisha
Bee Bee
La-sha
Qa Qa Nero
Gordoniqua
Qishiannna
Niggateesha

Jovana (female) is fucking sexy though.
But you're right, Jovan (male) sounds autistic

I hate Courtney too

Jason or Kevin. All the worst people I've known have those names.

>copying a youtube video and forgetting the best one: guurrlll

Br-anything. Every dude I've met with a name starting with the letters B-R has been an obnoxious bag of ass.

I dunno about Nicole. The three Nicoles I've ever known were chill as fuck.

user

All the Ashleys I've known have had some weird identity crisis. Still have contact with two of em. One is a nonbinary lesbian ('cuz that makes sense) and the other is demisexual.

6 out of the 7 that I've known have either been slags or high and mighty bitches.

>Nick
>John
>Adrian

This. "-den" "-don" "-dan" names are sure signs of spoiled little shits. They also always have buzz cuts. Which isn't a douchey thing but for some reason they just come with the package.

>ayden
Any child with one of these names should be subjected to immediate postnatal abortion.

>my name is john

Chase is even worse than Chad.

Patrick

Chandler

Oh, dear fucking god. Always a little rich kid who thinks he has some merit over everyone around him.

Lincoln, Tyreese, Seth, Sean, Briana, Jeslyn + Sonny (these two are just ugly), and Zach. Specifically that spelling for Zach. I've known several and the ones ending in ch have all been the biggest douchebags I've ever met

Muslims

Nuke the warmongering medievsl cunts so the rest of the work can just get along.

Fabian

Fucking Todd.

Mohammed
Mohammad
Mahmood
Ahmed
Ach-med
Bilal
Patel

Naming your kid Todd is like cursing him to a life of unfinished puberty.
Seriously. Show me one Todd who doesn't look like he's still 12.

Trennon, Trent, Chase, Chandler, Bubba, Charles, Evan, Chris, Amy, Taylor, Stacy.

Jacob
Yeah you thought of (pic related) too

Fucking kek

> Bubba

Dan Magno. FUCK that guy.

I've seriously met a few Bubbas

Samantha.
You can be athletic without being a cunt.

Same here, they're all dumb as shit but one was surprisingly very kindhearted

The only Samantha I know is a manipulative, flat chested, Indian whore. Slept around with some Asian fuck named Michael...

lewl

You knew an Indian named Samantha and an Asian named Michael, who actually gets pussy? Damn, you're an anomaly.

Kek I've never thought about like that but you're right that is weird

Tfw named Trent and wouldn't be surprised if my bitter ex made this thread

lewl

Mario
Because the Mario I know is autistic

All the ones I've met have been retarded, wife beating, alcoholics.

lewl

I'm surprised my bitter ex hasn't posted my name yet
Also, anyone named Emmanuel. Fuck them.

Jodies,they're the worst attention whore bitches i've ever seen