/got/ general

promise me turkish slav rape baby edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dTA4NilEyp
youtube.com/watch?v=MxwXdWAGm0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

second

I need to reread A Feast For Crows. I don't remember the High Sparrow being nearly half as important there as he is in the show

vocaroo.com/i/s0dTA4NilEyp

So when will we see the vision?

Yeah because the men in iron suits do not have horses, they're called knights because why the fuck not. And they're actually better trained at cavalry vs cavalry since they actually fight wars instead of just pillage villages.

>Gee Arya, how could being taught to fight without being able to see be helpful to your training at all
>You
>Just
>Never
>Know

Not enough Melly in the last episode

>Next episode is called The Broken Man
HAPPENING

for why

PROMISE ME NED

siktir git

The waif is Azor Ahai
Melisandre will res Hodor

this season

Not really how I imagined it.

Would you raise her son with her.

how is that turkshit attentionwhore got related?

post yfw rickon and dickon become gay emperors of essos

I want to see this so bad, I want to see exactly what was said and Ned finding him sat on the throne.

Will be so boss.

>tfw Jaime is a secret Targaryen
>tfw he was actually killing his own father
>tfw he is the true heir to the throne
>tfw this mirrors his cucking in episode 6 at the hands of his own son, tommen
>tfw Tommen, being son of Jaime and Cersei, is actually Targaryen as well

no she's fucking retarded

reminder that high sparrow has done nothing wrong whatsoever, that the penalty inflicted on cersei lannister is child's play compared to lives she and her family have destroyed and that the complete slaughter of every noble family in westeros could be ethically justified

>yfw when you will never lick Cersei's sweaty asshole

He stabbed him in the gut in the books, unless I misremember

Would you a little Sansa, /got/?

i'd give her my bastards at least

>Implying spider sense aren't helpful in a fight
Keep being dumb

>two seasons in and we still don't even know who High Sparrow's name is

first for lunch

>blonde

DROPPED

>Episode 7
>The Broken Man

oh yiss, more scenes with Best Character

What's gonna happen to Arya now?
Pretty sure she won't die, so will she kill waif? and if she does, could she come back to Jaqen?(he said a girl must die or some shit like that, so technically Arya would have fulfilled her duty)

half his scenes are in ADWD, and the development of the Poor Fellows/Sparrows is largely handled by Brienne's POV. it's part of what made AFFC underrated is that most fantasy readers are more used to Harry Potter than actual fiction and can't just trust the author to build the world that needs to be built for the story to work.

Waif is making the same mistake Arya is doing. Jaqen knew Arya wouldn't kill Lady Crane, the real test was seeing if Waif would be able to see past her judge and await orders. She failed, and now Arya has to kill her.

The High Septon has no name

>Wants the educated and intellectual upper-class nobility to be reduced to the same level with shit-stinking peasants.
>Dresses in rags like a fucking savage.
>Shuts down brothels.
>Worships the Seven which are the most bullshit gods in the ASOIAF universe.

more scenes with even better character

The leaks say she kills the Waif, joins the Actors and leaves for Westeros, specifically Walder Frey's Party.

Considering how hard the are enforcing the Walder Frey pedophile angle. She'll probably be his new wife before she murders him.

lol I hadn't even thought about that.
Could he be a lord or some other form of nobility?

GIBS ME DAT SHIP

IIRC he stabbed him in the back as he was running away, then cut his throat open.

there is nothing wrong with crushing the decadent nobility down to the youngest generation tbqh

why though?

>My final speech is shit. But to be fair to myself, which I always like to be, the writing's no good.

Was she being meta?

Jaime being discharged from the Kingsguard just confirms that King Jaime is happening

I think you're expecting too much

Why is no one else mad at Sam's end of summer line?

Literally last season Stannis gets stuck in this monstrously huge blizzard but it turns out if he'd just waited 3 weeks he'd have crushed the Boltons. DnD are RETROACTIVELY SHITTING ON HIM NOW

Vocaroo fags are the second worst. The worst are Witcher fags.

Post more based pepe sparrow

Wait, but what about Ser Loras? Is he still in dungeon?

youtube.com/watch?v=MxwXdWAGm0o

HBO confirms Benjen is coldhands

>his god can't time travel
>his god doesn't have a network of magical trees
>his god can't resurrect people from the dead
>his god can't create shadow demon babies

remind me again why anyone gives a fuck about the new gods?

That play was full meta

>without you it'd just be burps and farts

Yes. Its been done a couple of times this season.

I think Arya will die eventually, but not yet.

Why doesn't Drogon just fly Dany into Westeros?

> you'll never see her gallop into winterfell and ride circles around you
why even live?

Arya also talks about how without her the play is only farts and belches

Izembaro ranting about all his actors suggesting ideas is like D&D getting angry their actors suggest that characters act like their book versions

Thanks for reminding us of your stupid, wrong opinion.

we're not going to get that unless it's important for us understanding something else. young Jaime hasn't been cast as far as I'm aware.

I miss the hound.

What are some good GoT commentary channels? Ive got preston and alt shift x so far.

He is. Later.

How did she keep her legs so smooth in prison?

>remind me again why anyone gives a fuck about the new gods?

New gods created all of the other gods

>his god can't bring down the nobles

already confirmed best gods

keep the magic tricks for children's entertainment

What has any of that ever done for their followers?

How did that Sansa stage actor get money to assassinate the other actress? Weren't faceless men services supposed to be ultra expensive?

>Shuts down brothels.

hits a bit too close to home, does it?

Yes, right? Then the cobblers and swineherds and miners and all the other smallfolk can just make the Seven Kingdoms the most prosperous place in the planet. They can even take the wealth of the nobility and use it to feed a peasant family with 14 kids!

rip jorahs balls

that is a wig, right?

it looks like a wig

>"YARP"

WHY IS THAT WHORE SMIRKING

D&D loaned her some shekles.

Can you warg a dragon?

1) It's based on the target and how much you can afford. A poor actress paying to kill a literally who could afford it.

2) You're assuming that Falsa actually did hire the faceless men.

Alt Shift X is pretty based

He is "Coldhands" in the show. The fat man confirmed that Benjen isn't him.

Where does this meme even come from, anyway? Coldhands has black eyes, Benjen's are blue-gray.

It's based on the target

>The way it works, you go to them and tell them who you want killed, and then they negotiate the price. The more prominent the victim, the more difficult to get to, the more dangerous for the assassin and the guild, the higher the price.

septa unella shaved her obviously

I don't know about the books but Jaime says it was in the back when he's recounting it to Brienne in the bath. I always imagined the mad king would be turned away from the throne towards the main door and it was an upward two handed thrust. That shot from the vision looks like Jaime just casually stabbed him without much emotion.

FM don't charge a fixed rate, they supposedly ask for "whatever the client values most" or something. it's clearly meant to sound Faustian but there aren't many examples of fees they charged.

She sold her womb to the Iron Bank and they paid a lot because she had nice tits

Maybe the scenes are not happening in order ?

I want Septa Unella to shave me... and shame me

Its not always money. Its something that is really precious and dear to you.

When did Margaery turn blonde? Is the costume department of this show even trying anymore?

>his god can't bring down the nobles

Except Bran is responsible for everything that has happened in the series, via the power of the old gods. Melisandre killed Renly with a shadow baby and won over 15,000 soldiers in less than a day

Meanwhile the high sparrow has been in power in kings landing for 2 seasons and has done jack shit. Please, tell me more about how powerful he is.

the reason he stole the sword was the fight the white walkers rig-right guys?

>british """""food"""""

ROSLIN WHEN

;_;

Same way some bum was able to hire them to kill this kike. They must use a scaled payment system based on what the person can pay.

Every other storyline is after Stannis' defeat. Normies couldn't handle the complexity of plots happening at different speeds

In that same scene he told her that he turned his back on him because he was giving orders to the pyromancer, that's when Jaime stabbed him in the back.
They're not consistent with their own canon, but who cares anymore.

eye color isn't given that much weight as evidence given that Wights all come back with blue eyes and Coldhands appears to be supernatural in some way.