Does this look good Sup Forums?

Does this look good Sup Forums?
This was reported to give lsd-like trips
I think it looks a bit laced, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgOTaXhbqPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8T_XimPe4xU
youtube.com/watch?v=MZIaTaNR3gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it called Kush??

It was advertised as "orange bud", indica dominant.

i have more pictures if you want

Lsd like trips?
Yeah ok quick question how old are you op?

If this isn't bait then we share this planet with some absolutely retarded people.

Im 7, I just banged your mom

and seriously, I have no idea. Please explain

try lsd, and then try weed. youre not gonna "trip" on weed

No really I mean it. Somethink between lsd and salvia.

Really fucked up shit. Do you think its because its laced?

and no one laces shit anymore. its a waste of good drugs with no return on investment

Maybe in USA due to legalization, but not in Europe, we still have stupid kebab people that lace

Have you tried lsd or salvia

yes

theres no shortage of drugs to lace weed with in the usa due in any part to legalization, its just a waste of drugs and money

And smoking this weed made you hallucinate

>> trip
>> weed
Kek

yes, I like that, but i am not an us citizen
yes it does, voices, caleidoscopic effects, random noizes...quite trippy. I think it might be because i am smoking plastic :D

Jack Herer can induce hallucinations, but it needs to be grown well

Youre just new to smoking weed, welcome. its not laced.

i am pretty sure it is not grown well

did you see the picture? It looks like yellow smudge

are you talking about the picture of the weed? yeah looks like weed

yeah, if you look closely you see there are some yellow smudges on the leaves and orange hairs

Oh I didn't notice that was an actual pic of the shit. That looks like Mexican brick weed slightly fluffed. You react differently to weed every time you smoke it until you become chronic like me and smoke it five times a day every day. I agree it's probably because you're new to it. We can definitely induce auditory hallucinations and that can play tricks on your mind.

I have problem with weed.When i smoke i have strange thoughts,is this possible that weed is fake or with some chemicals ? DUDE I WANT TO CHILL

Ive seen a lot of weed, it looks like weed. The orange hairs are normal, and the "smudges" are crystals

you can see the lsd

Google marijuana induced psychosis symptoms, read about it, make sure you understand the risks.

what the fuck are you talking about kid?

ITT:
>People don't know that high quantities of THC is a hallucinogen

I want to get high with this girl.

yeah we in central europe have lots of kebab people in holland in the coffee shops. or even on the streets fucking refugees selling stuff

listen to this guy
weed fucked me up. doesnt happen for everyone though

This. OP is a twelve year old faggot. No marijuana gives "lsd like trips". That's just walnuts. I dab the best shatter all day (medicinal fag here). If like high 80s to 90s in THC %. Get fucked.

Sauce?

where did you buy your weed?

It's really not.... See;

This guy here. I know about it because it happened to me. I still smoke but it was some scary shit and took a while to get over. Stay away from synthetic shit, apparently increases the risk.

if you are ill weed makes you better. if you are healthy you get reverse effects.

Is this laced or not?

shady places
had grown my own though, it was the dankest

which country?
which country?

>>People don't know that high quantities of THC will just make you fall asleep

Fixed it for you, noob.

100% not laced

well, im not smoking drugs ever again

>It's not
Except it is.
I've done dabs, and most of the time the walls start breathing.
You're not gonna go off your rocker and start seeing shit like on LSD, but it IS a hallucinogen.
Fuck off retard.

Yeah it's good for you, but no it doesn't work like that. You're 12, clearly. I use it medicinally everyday. I know.

poland

Canada

no-one is lacing your weed with more expensive drugs retard, just stfu and smoke your shitty weed.

I mean, if youve never smoked before, or if youre a small girl, then yeah very strong cannibinoids could induce a psychosis that could be perceived as hallucinations

>if you are ill weed makes you better. if you are healthy you get reverse effects
>if you are healthy you get reverse effects
>reverse effects

Lol what a FUCKING idiot! Dumbest shit I've heard on Sup Forums ever. Proofd right here you don't know shit, kid.

nice, greetings to the slav people
bc bud :D
this guy is right
they might have laced it with cheap shit that makes me hallucinate

>they might have laced it with cheap shit that makes me hallucinate

Just like if you're healthy weed effects you in the reverse? Stfu and go to bed kid.

I don't know man on a few occasions I've smoked some shit that was very similar to a trip.

Sorry you've been smoking shitty weed.

go to autism camp

>THC isn't a hallucinogen
>But it can induce psychosis
>Which is a state of mind where one loses touch with reality
>and usually is accompanied by hallucinations or delusions
>but THC isn't a hallucinogen
What the fuck are you even say user?

b8

What happened?

Dude if you are under 25 years of age and weed regularly makes you fucking trip out and hallucinate and get fucking crazy anxiety and shit, go get checked for schizophrenia weed brings that out in people that are predisposed to it! God you kids are fucking stupid these days do your fucking research Google is your friend. Fucking summer fags go back to school.

>Sorry you've been smoking shitty weed
>pic relate

Yeah okay kid. I'm medicinal. I smoke shatter and top notch weed everyday.

LSD is not hallucinogen it is psychedelic. Read about it. THC is also psychedelic, but very weak one. However high doses of THC may have similar effect like low dosage of LSD. In my opinion going under 400ug with LSD is just wasting material.

This isn't about hallucinations as defined by webster, hes wondering if its laced with something stronger, and if hes going to hallucinate like he would on salvia or lsd, please read the thread

Went to a really stressful break up and didn't sleep for three days, thought it would be a good idea to smoke some weed to finally try and relax and sleep because I was desperate even though I knew that it was a bad idea in my current state; like I said I was desperate and you have no idea how close I was to ending my life. So I smoked and lost my fucking mind, I dialled 911, The ambulance attendants sat with me for hours and talked me down and explain to me that this actually happens all the time. They said I would be blown away at the number of calls they get from people having marijuana induced episodes.

Fucking wrecked

>LSD is not hallucinogen it is psychedelic.

psy·che·del·ic
ˌsīkəˈdelik/Submit
adjective
relating to or denoting drugs (especially LSD) that produce hallucinations and apparent expansion of consciousness.

>produce hallucinations
>hallucinations
It's a hallucinogen, user.
I'm well aware, I'm saying it's likely not laced with anything. As high THC content can make you hallucinate.

You bit that bait real hard, friend

>ambulance attendants sat with me for hours and talked me down and explain to me that this actually happens all the time

Yeah, they were just making your autistic dumb ass feel better. I'm sure it happens to 14 year olds, but not adults who have they're shit together. You're fucked hahahahaha,i bet they laughed about you to their spouses and to each other for weeks.

weed never used to make me hallucinate...
>never used to
took lsd a few times
>cant smoke more than 4 hits on a joint now without going back to wonderland

>This was reported to give lsd-like trips
yeah totalyy theyre like the same drug like just smoke enough weed and tada fucking lysergic acid

Go stick your dick in a blender, you absolute mongoloid.

Oh the "I'm just pretending to be retarded, I really got them". No, you're an idiot.

The "hallucinations" you get from high THC weed are nothing compared to hallucinations on lsd or salvia, so when were relating the two classes, no, marijuana is not a hallucinogen

A psychedelic drug is a drug whose primary action is to alter cognition and perception, typically by agonising serotonin receptors.[2]

Not to be confused with psychoactive drugs, such as stimulants and opioids, which induce familiar states of consciousness, psychedelics tend to affect the mind in ways that result in the experience being qualitatively different from those of ordinary consciousness. The psychedelic experience is often compared to non-ordinary forms of consciousness such as trance, meditation, yoga, religious ecstasy, dreaming and even near-death experiences. With a few exceptions, most psychedelic drugs fall into one of the three following families of chemical compounds; tryptamines, phenethylamines, and lysergamides.

Many psychedelic drugs are illegal worldwide under the UN conventions unless used in a medical or religious context. Despite these regulations, recreational use of psychedelics is common.

The term psychedelic is derived from the Greek words ψυχή (psyche, "soul, mind") and δηλείν (delein, "to manifest"), hence "soul-manifesting", the implication being that psychedelics can access the soul and develop unused potentials of the human mind.[3] The word was coined in 1956 by British psychiatrist, Humphry Osmond, the spelling loathed by American ethnobotanist, Richard Schultes, but championed by the American psychologist, Timothy Leary.[4]

Aldous Huxley had suggested to Humphry Osmond in 1956 his own coinage phanerothyme (Greek "phaneroein-" visible + Greek "thymos" soul, thus "visible soul").[5] Recently, the term entheogenic has come into use to denote the use of psychedelic drugs in a religious/spiritual/mystical context.

Psychedelics have a long history of traditional use in medicine and religion, where they are prized for their perceived ability to promote physical and mental healing. In this context, they are often known as...

just read science papers about it

Oh I never said I wasn't crazy :)

No you just bit bait, homie

>implying I care NIGGER

have you ever tasted hungarian spice from a gypsie? shits harder than everything heroin addicts are afraid of it.. or look after zene. shit halfnumbers the squad, and is advertised as good shit. fucking faggot thinks he knows shit

I've already said that the hallucinations you'd get from weed would be nowhere near the level of LSD or any hard hallucinogen. That doesn't mean it is not a hallucinogen.
>It can make you hallucinate
>But it ain't a hallucinogen. :DD
Get your shit straight user.

>hal·lu·ci·no·gen
həˈlo͞osənəˌjen/
noun
a drug that causes hallucinations, such as LSD.

What are you even trying to prove?
Everyone fucking knows LSD is a hallucinogen or else it WOULDNT CAUSE HALLUCINATIONS.
See: above

Not only is lsd hardly even a thing anymore, no weed makes you "trip." You just don't smoke much. And it looks perfectly fine.

this

>implying a hallucinogen can't be a psychedelic and vice versa

I know this is Sup Forums and the average age of the user has gotten younger but damn, I didn't realize just how young.

alright, bud

Actually what psychedelics do cannot be classified as hallucinations by neuroscientists. Read about history of LSD and entheogenes also about psychedelics and see how the name itself evolved by those years.

>laced
Idiot

If something makes your hallucinate, it's now an hallucinogenic comrade.

I'm not your bud, guy.

This guy just blew this whole thread's mind.

Thank you my friend; Godspeed.

>hallucinating can't be classified as hallucinations by neuroscience
What the fuck are you talking about

Lol, you gotta work on whatever youve got going on, friend

You are missing a point - LSD cannot give You "hallucinations".

>in that you are the universe experiencing itself

Subjectively? Sounds like a Tool song.
>Now here's so and so (Tom) with the weather?

youtube.com/watch?v=SgOTaXhbqPQ

You are welcomed

weird that youd post this when as of today im looking for a new connect

also
youtube.com/watch?v=8T_XimPe4xU

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=MZIaTaNR3gk

educate youself

Ain't nobody got time for that shit

Merriam-Webster isnt the only one that can determine the meaning of words

thats my poin exackly. Morover english is latin based language so You can find original meaning of every word, but it will take time and attention.