>$200 in exam fees (providing you pass every test once), $300 in license fees
>all to get a pit of plastic to say you can drive alone at 100kmh

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5nrWRQmPJBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and then the steering wheel is on the wrong side

Pretty cheap if you ask me, considering the GDP of Australia

Yeah, unless you fail each test which is likely considering you need to pretty much get 100% in all of them, which racks up the bills into the several on hundreds

>Meanwhile in Germany a drivers license is about 1.500€

Which is about 2.100 austrian dollares

>600$ bribe and the licence is yours

>mfw i spent 20 dollars to get my driver license in the usa
seriously god bless the fucking usa

If only it were so easy

>$600 attempted bribery to go straight to prison

>tfw payed $11 for mine after a $300 drivers course that took a few weeks

>300 dollars drivers course
>not learning how to drive you from your father

What the fuck is this shit?

It literally, at it's SHORTEST time, takes 4 years to get a full license, no shorter, you HAVE to have a years cooldown period inbetween each fucking exam

>tfw had my learner and provisional license for 6 fucking years and still haven't gotten my full license yet

Fuck this shit

us is like that too ; its logical m8 : you take your written test , pass it and train for like 6 months (it depends on the state) ; take the practical test ; pass it and get your probationary driving licence
, get a normal licence after 1 year.

For us it's

>computer test
>1 year wait time PLUS 120 hours of driving lgoged
>practical test
>1 year wait time
>computer test
>1 year wait time
>computer test
>1 year wait time
>license

Don't you just buy your drive license in Mexico for like 20 dollars? You don't even need to do a test if I remember correctly.

Wow that's shit. In Germany it's expensive as said above but you can do it in 2 weeks.

Yeah welcome to totalitarian australia

>tfw I'll be buying an Ar-15 soon

The average to pass the test here is 40 hours of training which is around £1000, most pass on their second attempt.

Should of just wait till your 25. Then you go straight to fulls with any of the bullshit.

But you're in Germany. They can't have guns

why do australians drive utes?

>want to get motorcycle license
>10hrs and $300

ah yes

Only faggots drive utes
Most cunts drive a big ass suv

do you know cococunt?

>Aussies have superior taste in automotive
>tfw going to inherit half of my dad's classic car collection which includes a 1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 w/M22 4-speed.

You know it's not the government, it's the driving schools that lobbied the government. It happened in Estonia, but not as drastic yet.

>it's the driving schools that lobbied the government
It's the government that decides the rules retard! Stop trying to make them seem innocent you fucking commie.

Governments make rules based on biz interests that fund their campaigns n shit. Commies had total state control so there's a difference you fucks won't understand.

youtu.be/5nrWRQmPJBg

:^)

>do written test for a learner's permit at 16
>do driving test a year after written test (or 8 months if you did driving school)
>a year after that you automatically have full license
>everything in total costs

>drivers course
Literally all you have to do is stay in the lines and stop at red lights. The car even shifts itself. I'm convinced you could teach a monkey to drive, and millions of them actually already have licenses. Why the fuck would you take a drivers course? Why are they even testing drivers in the first place instead of just installing license vending machines? It's not like an American license attests you any skill or awareness whatsoever.

That doesn't explain shit.
More info

autism

Semi auto rifles are legal to own, there are no mag capacity limits, no bullet buttons, no mag safeties, no short barrel rifle laws.

It takes some effort to get a gun license but it's not hard either.

Ok, apparently the is a short barrel rifle law in germany, my bad. You can get pretty short rifles though (>60cm).

>be 15
>sophomore year of high school, one semester of gym class is instead dedicated to driver's ed
>spend half that time driving cars on the school's small little track and practicing parking
>spend the other half practicing on simulators (or if the simulators are being renovated for the first time in decades as happened to my class, spend the other half of the semester watching movies and playing poker instead)
>get adults to sign papers saying you've driven 50 hours with them (used to be 30 before I had to do it)
>do written test
>do three driving tests where you drive around the city in a marked car (baseball coach had us driving him around for his errands)
>all of this is free or basically free (if it cost anything it was so little I don't remember, the actual license may have been ten or twenty dollars)
Getting a driver's license in the US is based desu.

Holy shit. Germany you're in my good books now.

Here you can get the license in a short time.
month and a half if you do it smart, don't fail the exam first aid or driving test. I did it in two and a half months. People who were already driving around illegally before they had the license and know how to drive can get the license even earlier since insturctors mostly let them take the driving test earlier. After that you can drive more or less same as any other driver except for a rule that nobody follows that you need to be 10kmh bellow the allowed speed limit until the age of 24 and you can't have any alcohol in your blood, while the older drivers can have 0,5 permillion. The permit costs around 1000 euros. Though if you are an idiot it can cost up to 2000