Pic related you can get high off this shit?

pic related you can get high off this shit?

i just found them in my brothers room and its ambien, i looked it up and people say you can get fucked up on this shit.

anybody know or got experience? they are 5mg each

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiyG0Ly6eFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not really, youll just be tired as shit and pass out

Eat them all right now faggot.

well a lot of people said they got high, like a really light shrooms effect or something on like 10-15 mg you sure?

should i parachute them

No need.

Fill your mouth with water.
Hold your hand above your head with the pills in between your fingers.
Drop them into your mouth and swallow at the same time.

Not really. It'll just make you tired.

just eat them and see.

pic related is what you want.

actually im reading about it now and it says i better lock my room. am i going to be aware of myself when i do this? im popping them now

Have them with some pep pills. Then you can get high and stay awake.

i have crazy insomnia i can stay away but tell me am i going to be aware of what i am doing? i just took them and im kinda scared because of what i read

You'll just feel like you've woken up from anesthetic. Nothing worse than that.

Don't plan on going anywhere tonight.

Get water and food ready so you don't have to go into the kitchen.

You will be aware of yourself but you won't have any short term memory. You could do something and then completely forget about it 5 seconds later.

alright i guess thats fine, when do they kick in?

i have the 12.5 mg and they haven't done shit.but if you take enough milligrams and fight the drowziness and stay awake i heard you will trip and shit. doesn't sound like a fun kind of trip like shrooms or acid though.

I took it for a while for legitimate reasons. My mom had just died and I had trouble sleeping. They work great for that, abeit there are some pretty fucked up potential side effects that are well documented.

Once I took it, and didn't go straight to bed. You could say that I was fucked-up, but it wasn't a very pleasant high. Some people do like them for getting high, but for the life of me I can't understand why. I honestly don't recommend it.

i just want to know when it will kick in so i can report it

so what happened then when you stayed awake?

I had extreme difficulty thinking clearly, my speech was slurred as fuck, I couldn't walk straight, and I felt like everything including myself was fake. Like made out of plastic or something. I'm not anti-drug in any sense, but this reminded me of what I always imagined dissociatives (PCP, Fly Agaric, ketamine) to be like. Some people like those sorts of drugs, but they never appealed to me before, and if they are anything like Ambien they do so even less now.

well i have zero tolerance for this drug and i guess i'll see if anything happens in the next half hour. if it was a light dissociative effect i'd like to experience it because i never have, but i'd never try something like pcp. that shit will make you cut your legs off and eat them. i heard that taking pcp is like looking into 20 mirrors and you are the farthest mirror away in all those mirrors making you extremely out of touch with yourself

But like I said, if you are taking them to sleep, they do work well in my experience. I tried Lunesta before that. With it I felt like I couldn't get fully awake all day the next day, but I slept well. With Ambien I slept well, and I woke up feeling great.

i'm starting to feel a bit heavy headed but light at the same time

if they are these kind of drugs you need to FIGHT THE SLEEP. Once you do you will be REAL FUCKED UP, like Ludes or Dramamine

alright i took them about 20-25 minutes ago. when should i be feeling them? should i have taken another one? i just took 15mg

I like dramamine/benadryl in lower doses (75mg or so). I find the sedation pleasant. 25-50mg also potentiates oxy pretty nicely. I don't like tripping with them though. Not pleasant at all.

With me it put me to sleep within that time frame. The time I stayed up I'm thinking it was maybe 45 min before it really hit me hard.

oh damn dude quick tell me how many mg of ambien did you take that day, i got three more but they were in my brothers box and it mustve been for a while because its only when i decided to look under all of his paper and rolls that i found em

So you go to the internet. Find legitimate information on these pills. Then you come to b to confirm?

when you put it that way basically but i've done this numerous times before and nobody knows me so why not. some people on here know there shit i've seen it

It's been a few years, but it was either 5 or 10. Whatever the sample doses doctors give out are.

Sup Forums can be very helpful, but it can also be equally malicious. Usually the latter. I firmly believe in harm reduction when it comes to drugs though. I don't know everything, but I'm not about to give someone intentionally bad advice about this shit.

Let us know how stealing from your bro his pills he probably needs goes for you

i just took 15mg. 3 5 mg pills. right now i am not sober for sure but i can tell you what its like, i feel light and aware, moving my body feels different and my head gets a feeling too.

he takes drugs all the time they were in a shoebox with unwrapped bliunts it was under that. but i just never saw them there before and he never mentioned it, so i took em. and left him 3. should i take 1 more or nah?

should i take 1 more? i heard 20mg is the real happening

I'd say no. You still don't know how you are going to be reacting to what you have done in a few hours.

are you implying i just did something

alright i think i might take another though. at least see what its like in the next 15 minutes.

bump

No, but people have been known to go sleep-driving on the stuff.

alright im snorting the last 5mg pill
so i took 15mg orally

Yeah man what my dog? I'm about to snort ambien right now. I recommend getting a paper towel, dampening it and wiping off the "color" coating. Crush it and rail it. It hurts like a bitch but ten mgs will send you to a dream state. Don't drive and you'll also probably pass out . It's a stoned body high like feeling

ugh fuck yeah. should have snorted them first. aw yea got the high

5mg is nothing, regular dose is 50mg. you should eat all three at once

already doid it man, just straight up smacked that shit with a spoon and made that shit into a line and oinked that shit up raw. i only snortewd 5 should i get the last one dude? that would be my brother s last one but i got probably get him oxys this winter in my defence

quick nigga should i snort the other 5mg
that shit burns but i love it

bump im stil not there ima take the other one

a standard dose of that is 10mgs. i've found if you snort at least ten, no more than 15 or 20, then stay up, it's like tripping on mushrooms sorta.

If you're into that sort of thing.

its an amnesiac, you'll do dumb shit like call people and not remember, enjoyable once you get used to it, take it nightly

>off by one

i just snorted 5mg and i just took 15 mg orally. not much is really happenning except for a slightly different way of feeling when i move or something. should i snort the last pill? or would it even matter since i didnt get it all in one line?

I like to swallow 1, snort 5 or 6. Makes me trip out a bit but nothing unpleasant

Definitely snort the last one. The difference is amazing.

okay doing it now rushing to my bros room. does snorting 1 and then waiting like 5 minutes to snort another effect the full thing?

Not for me, I've done the exact same thing

I think you're prolly good where you are at, epsecially if not used to taking it. I would normally just do 15mgs at once for a decent light-weight "trip".

Since you've taken some orally as well, give that a chance to kick in. 40 ish mins,

>slightly different way of feeling when i move or something
That's sorta how it feels, also, visuals. Especially things that move. It will may you forget though, and maybe do dumb shit, so don't shave you head or anything.

oh damn dude my head is burningh. that shit feel good when it burns. my eyes are tearing. when does it kick in now?

to recap i took 15 mg went back snorted one and i just snorted another so 15 mg oral and 10 snorted

since i popped those fuckers its been this time it says 17:34

now its

like what? a whole hour? i dont these are working i took 3 of them though what the hell and snorted 2

Watch this and enjoy your trip: youtube.com/watch?v=wiyG0Ly6eFs

yeah at least a full hour after taking it orally. Plus, it takes a little to build up to the increased REM action, which is how ambien works. And why things are trippy and dream like if you stay awake.

im not even tripping like what happened ddo i wait longer?

alright i guess in the meantime ill try to scrape as much resin as i can to smoke