Would you find it acceptable for your girlfriend to hang out at another dudes apartment by themselves?

Would you find it acceptable for your girlfriend to hang out at another dudes apartment by themselves?

I know it's a 'trust' thing but damn if it doesn't make me feel a little uncomfortable. She does have a past history of cheating..is the writing on the wall here?

lol, shes a slut

Depends if she asked you or not. My girl would.

lol, maybe you should try putting this on

She didn't exactly 'ask' but she definitely told me both times, didn't hide it in any way.

What in the fuck is that?

Just straight up ask her. Say you ain't got time for fucking around, you ain't a sap, you ain't a pushover. Tell me now or by fuck I'll ruin your life if I find out later. It's worth the argument if you're wrong.

I'll make it easy. I would allow my girl to do that, but she wouldn't. That's trust.

I'm pretty damn close to buying a ring. Am I fucked? Should I wait it out a while? Start this fight and see where it goes? I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with hanging out with guys but how can I not be bothered by this, especially since this is how she cheated on her past BF

Don't start any fights. Never do that. Just tell her what you think she's doing and if SHE starts a fight, stay calm. Her problem.

Don't trust her blindly, Sup Forumsro.

You should really consider wearing this if you stay with her.

If you don't get it; she has probably cucked you already. Dump her and save your dignity.

Bullshit. Start a fight, go ape. If you mean enough to her she'll talk you down. You get nowhere by being a bitch. Fags

Ya cheating.

Time to move on.

Only fags rage. Stay aloof, act like you don't care and you will look like you own the world. Also, she will get even madder.

Of course, whatever path you choose, dump the bitch. Can't trust her now.

Jesus Christ. Don't listen to One Direction over here. Be a man, show her who's boss and deal with the aftermath as it comes. You'll go insane thinking of what ifs otherwise, and you're clearly a nice guy; you know the saying..

Thanks all, my issue is if I go the 'nice' route and she IS doing something there's no way she'd blab. I just don't want to get fucked with a ring (for lack of a better word).

Listen to this user, OP.

Dude, stop going out of your mind. Sit her down, tell her you're unhappy and say that things don't add up. Tell her you're serious about her but hanging out with other guys is clearly worrying, how would she like it if you went round a girls house for the evening. Cards on the table, tell her you ain't happy, why can't she go out for a drink to a bar or something if it's just a catch up. No way dude. Probe, question, satisfy your interest.. If she sticks around its nothing and she's still keen on you.. If she kicks up and says fuck it lets split, either something was going on or she didn't like you as much as you do her. Easy. Don't be a fag

user this sounds like a pretty shitty situation for you, so heres my advice

>sit her down and explain how this makes you uncomfortable
>ask her to stop doing this unless you are with her, or you have gained more trust
>if she gets angry, she has something to hide and is not someone you want to be with
>If she is understanding, she is probably innocent

However
>Once the trust boat sails, it will never truely dock again
>if you dont trust her now, you wont fully in future ever again

My vote would be to just break up, be totally honest as to why and explain that you didnt feel comfortable with her doing that.

Is the guy single? Is he attractive?

It is probably bad news if she cheated before anyway, he probably wants to fuck her and she likes his attention. If he's attractive, they're fucking already.

Appreciate the help guys, specifically the non-trolls. I'm going to approach her tonight and tell her I was uncomfortable and that it wasn't cool that she just STATED she was doing it without asking if I was OK with it. If she gets upset I'll remind her she has a past of cheating in this exact same scenario..

Also OP this.

My girlfriend doesnt mind if i go on a lunch date to catch up with a female friend whom she has met and knows personally. But if i went over to her house, it would just raise unwanted questions.

All it takes to cheat is a wet cunt and a hard dick. You can regret it after, but you will still have done it.

Eh, not really. Not ugly but not exactly some irresistible guy. They've been really close for a while though.

They both want to watch a specific show which is why they're hanging out at his apartment. Maybe that's a detail I should have included.

Good plan OP.

Was pretty rude of her to disregard how you might feel about the situation and just do it without factoring in how you would feel.

What's his attitude like? Did you meet him already? Did she want to bring you with her while meeting him a few times or did she always prefer to go alone?

Either way, pretty shitty overall.

hahah nah dude thats litterally netflix and chill

they could have watched it seperately and then spoken about it over a drink or something. That would have been more appropriate.

Depends on the dude. If a mere beta that she is hanging out with np. However if he is close to you in terms of sexual market value then you could be in strife - keep a close watch on the guy, even befriend him then make it clear when you guys are hanging out over a beer or something like that that your girlfriend is yours and not to be messed with - be confident and articulate but not overly intimidating - how he responds (what and how he says) will give you an indication on if he is threatening the security of your relationship. If that be the case tell your gf that you don't like the idea of them hanging out by yourself, not because you don't trust her (you'll seem less competitive if you have trust issues) but because you know he has "history of ill-intentioned behaviour" (doesn't have to be phrased like that but the point is you make up a rumour about this guy that justifies you not liking her hanging out with him). If she is arguing with you try get her to see it from your POV and use a female friends of hers as an example - just say how you would feel if we were hanging out frequently - obviously nothing would happen (reassurance) but it would still not feel that great from a relationship perspective. That's the job done mate.

He's a good friend of mine. Lol.

Do you live together? If not why you buying a ring? Live together first, I speak from experience. If you do live together, why can't he come over yours? Bring his Netflix login with him, or a USB or whatever. Put your fucking foot down for fuck sake. Stop being a wimp all your life

Seriously?

Also this guy is also right, if the guy is a pansy then you have nothing to worry about.

If he is alpha and can convince her that she has nothing to lose, yep. He's fucking her.

On the bright side: he has probably already fucked her plenty of times so she is kind of cheating on him with you so revenge is already done.

If you are wondering about it then she's probably a slut and you're a retard. Do you two not have enough in common to not be hanging out with friends together?

Either way if you know she has cheated then of course she could be cheating.

This

Yeah, seriously.

And for those asking I don't watch the shitty show they're watching. Agreed though, not sure why they need to watch it together at the same time.. Fuck.

From what I have read about your girl in this thread, don't even think about it, she's obviously cheating on you

Yeah he's not your good friend. Good friends know boundaries.

And she's a cheating slut. Dump her.

He's not that good of a friend if you don't trust him not to fuck your girl. Posting on b will never help your relationship. Just be forward with your girl, if you guys are serious there's not a convo in the world that could break you guys up.

Disagree, it seems like he's just chilling with his gf, why would you mind a good friend chilling with your gift?

You're getting tricucked user, this might be the worst case I've ever seen.

You need to breakup with your good friend right away. Dude can't be trusted.

>Seriously why the fucking fuck is your girlfriend hanging out with your good friend alone you retard?

Do that op

Dont be a cuck

Tell her you dint want to have to worry all the time and if she has a problen with that she can fuck off

She will be pissed but she will like the fact that you are alpha

D O N T B E A C U C K
O O
N N
T T

B B
E E

A A

C C
U U
C C
K K

This.

The retard is strong in this thread, none of this makes sense. Callin troll

Confront her OP

She may be a cheating slut but now you can find out if she's a liar too

>ignoring quads of satanic truth

Checked user

My first advice is to never take advice from Sup Forums retard.

Second advice would be to have a serious conversation with this good friend of yours. If you are as dumb as this thread suggests.

Do you actually believe she goes to your friends house alone to talk and hangout.

You are a fucking retard OP

Read the thread retard, they are watching a show together. Or at least that's what I'm being told. Not the most absurd concept out there.

Ok after seeing these awhile the thought finally crossed my mind and I'm curious,
What happens when you get a boner?

Why the fuck are you not invited?

Depends on how serious your relationship is, OP.

For me, no, it is not acceptable. I would not be comfortable with it. Especially frequently.

>She does have a past history of cheating

it's over

Not that I have ever worn one but in videos I have seen that usually results in enough pain to forget about whatever gave you a boner.

>being this fucking stupid

Because I don't watch the show, and it's not like i'm BANNED from coming, it's just what am I going to do sit there and watch a show I don't care about halfway through the season to 'police' them?

lold, why can't it be this easy for everyone?

I'd be so fucking enraged if my gf wanted me to wear that shit

I'd break it off

Hahahaha nooooo...

The ONLY exception is if he were gay.

Be a man and put your foot down. If she doesn't like it, throw her ass to the curb.

jesus

she's getting fucked better than you've ever fucked her in your life. you can't blame her one bit. probably by a bbc too.

because OP doesn't want his girlie to get mad and withhold sex from him

Ha, how old are you? Girls don't want guys to wear that shit, guys are the ones that do most of the time. OP user doesn't, he has just happened to find himself in a situation where his boner gives him pain, get it?

Youre fucking retarded.
If she isnt just fucking him. Shes is fucking a couple of other people. Dude IF SHE IS YOUR GIRL. She wouldnt be with another man. Lose the bitch and get a good girl.

A good friend will always understand boundaries. This is crossing the boundry by miles and miles and miles.

Unless you were coming too there's no way I'd be okay with her going

how long she been "yours" ?

She gonna sleep around OP, it will happen if this continues. Make a deal with the bitch or something?

normies

This.

The better question is why aren't you two hanging out...

Listen to
Having done this recently I know how much it sucks. I was just at my friends house with her and her boyfriend and ended up staying the night. Me and her stayed up all night but he had work so he went to bed. We drank all night and crashed in the bed after he left for work which isn't uncommon since we're all good friends. Ended up fucking some how because shitfaced. I had just gotten into a relationship 2 weeks prior which I'm still in now but I think about it alot and it fucks with me.

Just saying, anything can happen when 2 people are alone. Even if she's not going there to do anything like that it's always a possibility. I would just tell her you're uncomfortable with it and maybe ask if you can either go with or ask her politely not to go. Don't be a fucking cuck about it either, if she gets defencive there's definitely something up.

No fucking way. What happens is you meet this girl, it's awesome, too awesome, the sex is incredible, she's sweet, she's understanding, she's even deep and intelligent. You consider marrying her, even.

And then one day she changes, and starts...demanding things of you. At first small things, and then one day you are "willfully" agreeing to wear a penis cage. And then it's all over.

That's how it happens, m8.

Well I know a grill, she has a bf, we actually sometimes play, hug and shit, even in public. People always think we are in a relationship, but tbh I never could. We always spend time 1 on 1, but I'm not even close to try to get her to cheat or something. But depends on hoe tho, yours might aswell be a slut.

Thanks grandpa, cool story bro

Just pretend that you are inspector gadget and spy on them when they hangout

Look you shut up you teenage faggot

you've never had a real relationship like me

Don't ever date a cheater

Personally, my bf and I have some trust issues (both justified), and after being together seriously for 3 years were finally comfortable. I would not hang out with one of his friends one on one, because I know it would make him uncomfortable. Or if it was your situation, I'd ask my bf if he wanted to watch too, if his answer was no, I would say something like "Oh well so and so really likes it, do you mind if we have him over so I can watch it with somebody?". That way he wouldn't have to "police" us, but he could be in another room and feel more comfortable. It seems to me that she doesn't care about your feelings bro. That's a bad sign, I'm not saying she is cheating, but at the least its inconsiderate. All this would make more sense if you haven't been together long or shes young.