Starting my 3 day weekend off right. Come on in if you're getting medicated. Stoner thread : Labor day edition

Starting my 3 day weekend off right. Come on in if you're getting medicated. Stoner thread : Labor day edition

This is what I'm taking out tonight. MFLB for now then this cannon.

That's some heavy weaponry

Big ups. Line like never before today at the club. Everybody getting prepped.

Post what you got. glass or bud, aynthing. this is my vape when i go out

almost 4:20

Any of you guys been to Amsterdam not too long ago ?

I need good adresses. Not in Utrecht or other cities, just Amsterdam.

USA, PA here

Anyone in or near Charlotte, NC? Been bone dry for days with no connect and getting desperate

Rolled in the dark.
Rate please

Grow your own supply.

I don't live here, just staying for a couple weeks

checked for dubs and pic. good job

What's everyones favorite method of smoking and what's your favorite strain?

Thanks.
(Smoking it now)

Holy fuck. First time i ever get dubs. Been her for some years even.

I love to vape. saves so much than combusting and less stinky.

DABS if i can get it for sure

I'm pretty high off my mflb *in pic*

GF is gonna drive me to dinner and i'm treating, good 80 dollar meal someplace

Started smoking blunts of amnesia haze, now that I vape I can easily afford it.

>Pooreurofag

Forgot to mention that I don't smoke blunts on a daily base but once or twice in a week with a bottle of wine, pure bliss.

OP here I also love my green crack which is what im vaping right now

Fuck. I love getting high,
But i dont like being in public like that. I get really paranoid.

You never feel like this?

I embrace it. I'm much more flowy high so I can make good conversation

I vape sometimes but i just cant get is high in the same span of time as i can when smoking a bong or a joint.

Looks good, somewhat hard to tell how packed it is from a pic but looks like it's not too tight and not too loose. Is it a splif? Looks pretty brown.

I never really like blunts as much as i like joints, prefer to not taste the paper as much as possible.

forgot to add mine.
>Probably joint for ease of use and how quickly they can be smoked (ie can smoke more per unit time), but i usually smoke my bong
>Blue dream

green crack is pretty nice too.

holy shit weed culture is so fucking cringe

>prefer to not taste the paper

I do it for the sublte flavor that adds up nicely with both hash and weed.
With red wine or a light peated whisky it's amazing.

nvm ur being ironical

Guys I have a question... I've been smoked for 5 years or so already. Some time ago I wouldn't smoke so often but sometimes I smoked a lot... I remember once I smoke about 4 grams with a friend in one single night and didnt even felt bad. Now this year I smoke almost everyday and sometimes it makes me pretty dizzy, in fact last night I got so fucking sick I even puked and couldnt move for about 1 hour and I only smoked a fucking joint and a half... What the fuck is wrong with me? Anyone have been through something similar?

Me, I spent ~4h sleeping on the toilet.
I was watching TWD which is a pretty boring show and I remember smoking only half a joint, felt the urge to take a dump : blackout right after a brief instant of pure bliss.

Fuck and did it happen again or only that time? I'm afraid I'll react the same way next time I smoke...Anyway there`s only one way to find out, so I'll roll a joint, if I fuck up I'll share my shame kek

Not on the same scale, but yeah, with half a joint again too but I remember that I was awake for 52 hours before this joint sooo...

You don't really have to worry about it imo, just listen to your body, if it's telling you to stop, take a break.

Last week I almost fainted because I've been smoking 7 joints and a blunt + vaping hash in less than 3 hours and I don't smoke on a daily basis. I felt dizzy, got up in a hurry to drink and that last thing was the stupidest thing to do.

kek reminds me of the times I used to smoke on m neighbour's roof, he had pigeons in a cage so when I was high enough I'd start sharing with the poor bastards I had to leave most of times because they started doing weird noises , they sounded pretty pissed off and I guess my neighbour wouldn't be amused to find me there

Hey bro, came back from the smoke shop and saw that vaporizer there. It was the cheapest there, so I was considering getting it. How is it?

Yes that's the fucking thing... Getting up. I was just fine, didnt feel bad at all, I was just sitting on my couch. I was like "cool, now Im gonna read something and go to sleep" and as soon as I got up... Let's see what happen this time, Ill let you know just in case I die you'll be my only heir! You can keep my lighter and shit

Yeah son! Gimme a minute...

Reminder: Your not a real drug user unless your shooting IV heroin or meth. Fucking scrub ass shitty cucked potheads.
-Your Friendly Neighborhood Junky

>Drug user
I mean, because weed is just food

Remember that your body needs oxygen, if you keep the smoke for too long then get up you'll feel... funny.

>implying what get's you high is smoke
Are you mentally disabled? Well, no, maybe I'm the retard since I'm took the bait.
If it's not b8 then consider an hero