Is there a Velvet Underground documentary?

Is there a Velvet Underground documentary?

I find it very strange how they are very influential and popular but don't have a big documentary. Or at least one that I can't find

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeAVsn4qVJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>they are very influential and popular
Stop believing Sup Forums's lies

only plebs think like this user

>not having read a book
oh, u should try it man

youtube.com/watch?v=KeAVsn4qVJ4

Who will play Lewis "Talentless Hack" Reed in their biopic?

a monkey
hehehe

Bob dylan

cause it would just be edgy art students doing drugs and playing music that would be mad expensive to legally include in the movie

John Cale's solo work isn't anything special either. These two albums (Dream Interpretation: Inside the Dream Syndicate - Volume II, Stainless Gamelan: Inside the Dream Syndicate - Volume III) sound like he's throwing household objects at his viola/electric guitar which are plugged into a cranked amp. Most of his other albums are really bland.

>Paris 1919
>Fear
>produced Patti Smith's Horses
you're way off

>talking shit about the metal machine man

every rock documentary devotes a good chunk of it to v/u so idk what u talkin about

it's just a meme calm down

This. Believe it or not...there's actually more music than alternative rock that has existed since then!

Hell not even goddamn Keiji Haino was that influenced by TVU, dude is a Blue Cheer fan.

I'm not mad. I just think that the majority of John Cale's albums are underwhelming.

>not even goddamn Keiji Haino was that influenced by TVU
half of his career was inspired by les rallizes denudes aka chinks worshipping tvu

The Beatles influenced John Cale. Does that mean The Beatles influenced Keiji Haino?

Rich Hall could be older Lou

I don't care for his pop albums, but I like Fear and Songs for Drella. And 2/35 isn't the majority.

What the other guy said and Haino himself has mentioned Blue Cheer as a big influence, and there is even an interview where they play a random BC song and Haino recognizes it.