Alright, Sup Forumsrothers. Who wants to make some money?

Alright, Sup Forumsrothers. Who wants to make some money?

I will PayPal $66 to whoever can create or find find me a high-quality recording of Paulinho da Viola's performance of the Brazilian national anthem at the Rio 2016 opening ceremony.

It has to be a direct recording from the broadcast (not a camcorder video of the TV), high video and audio quality, and must include the entire performance from beginning to end.

Post the link or upload the video along with your PayPal e-mail.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MhCzRoWd9NY
youtube.com/watch?v=sEedCAcapWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samefag here:

Also, must not have commentary playing over the music.

lol

filthy Brazilian

Nah, been in the US all my life. I just love their anthem, even if their country is a violent, backward shithole.

Respeito pelo meu país irmão!
Respect Brazil !

I will respect you if you find me a video of that performance, and then I'll pay you your whole annual salary all at once.

I'll find it for free bro
No money
I don't belive it

youtu.be/MhCzRoWd9NY

This?

Great anthem!

I look forward to it.

Ok

That's the correct performance of the correct anthem. I already have that video saved. I'm looking for a recording from a commercial broadcast of that performance, so that the audio doesn't sound so distant, and with no commentary.

So sorry i tried

It's okay. Appreciate the effort. Most people on here would post a troll video.

Idiots

I'm looking for you.

I can find a high quality recording, the problem is it will be from some type of television provider so just the song with nothing else interrupting it does not exist I'm afraid.

Are you still interested in me finding that live stream recording?

Find it and let me see. If it's the best I can get, I guess it'll be worth something.

I'm not looking for $60 bucks or anything, let me find it and if you wanna send me $20-25 for the effort I could use it for gas money instead of taking the bus to work.

10-15 minutes.

I have it, and I also need the money.

How can I be sure you won't rip me off?

You only have my word, which doesn't mean a lot on an anonymous website, but I think the thread should show how much I want this video. Not trying to get people to waste their time.

Totally reasonable. You got it. How will I get it if the thread 404s?

email.

[email protected], this isn't my PayPal but email it now so if it 404's I can get you the video, still searching for best quality.

What country are you in? Some of the recordings can only be viewed from South American countries.

email me at g2005016 ATmvrht DOT com

Disposable email. We will discuss further there if the thread 404's.

I have the complete opening ceremony professional broadcast. This includes the performance.

Wow, that sounds great. How much commentary is there over the anthem?

It's a non commentary performance, only the original recorded video. includes some commentary to the crowd in the stadium, nothing more.

WTB.

Well, email me.

Sent you an email with the 4 hour opening ceremony, if you can send me $20 bucks you would be the real MVP.

I cringed for this photo. Brazillian hackers so dumb, they didn't know what is nasa and what is nsa.

OP are you still here?

I be.

You have not emailed me yet.

I sent you email also OP.

I did, a couple of minutes ago.

Let me see what the other guy has. If it's not a winner, you get the money.

And you're OP?

OP, email me once more. the mvrht email.

I will upload and send you a video of a portion of the recording, both to ensure that it is to your liking, and that I am legit. If you are happy, I will upload the full video and you can pay me.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=sEedCAcapWs