Time for a wince story Sup Forumsros

Time for a wince story Sup Forumsros.
Famchan and Shed were the ones who finally inspired me to share my fucked up life with you.
It is a wincest story but it is rather lenghty and the first part is mostly pre-fatherhood.
Pic related.Looks pretty much like my daughter.
I'm 34 6'2 black hair,fit and with general 7/10 looks
Time hasn't done me good as i looked way better in my teens.
When i was 16 i got in a relationship with a 8/10 blonde girl,she was 19 years old ,tall ,athletic,with all the right curves in all the right places,she was just missing some cleavage and intellect.
>Didnt really know what she found in me at the time.
>I was unlucky enough to knock her up the 3rd time we had sex
>the 3rd time in general i had had sex.
>Turns out bitch had planned this shit.
>Turns out she just wanted a kid with good genetics or something.
>Mind you i was pretty good-looking back
>i was also an amasing omega-faggot.
>I take care of her in any way possible
>the first 4 months of pregnancy pass
>even went with her to the gyno a couple of times
>a big turning point in my story
>2 months later
>Bitch starts a massive tantrum which i assume is cause of her pregnancy
>she has had it
>i am too "childish and obsessive"
>she takes a train and leaves
>no idea where
>no idea if she's comming back
>Im nearly 17
>i fucked up
>crazy bitch took care of my screwup
>continue living a normal beta-teen life
I am all good with my parents.They were a bit worried at first but then started telling me to try and forget it ever happened.
Should i cont.?
You can keep the thread alive with similar images if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEedCAcapWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cnt

Bumping with carp

Cont. for sake of posting. Anyone lurking?

>5 years pass , im 22 and my life is great.
Inherrited an apartment from a dead grandfather, now living on my own. Not really, it turns to an internet cafe and there are at least 5 desktops working any time.All friends have keys.
>every once in a while think what happened to my kid
>do i even have one ?
>chilling out in some irc channels one day and having fun trolling little kids with britney_spears-toxic.bat
>downloading a movie via dialup so i can watch it tomorrow
Yeah i know its 2004 , we still had dialup
>internet stops
>no one home
>phone rings
>"good day mister, can i speek to user Anonson?"
>"yay, job interview invitation"
Nay
>"i am calling from WTFchildprotectionagency.We need to speak with you about you daughter."
>"I have a daughter?"
>she continues -"we have found some documents in the house of ...(stupid blonde bitch) stating you are the biological father of Annie(not her real name).Unfortunatelly stupid bitch passed away in a DUI accident a couple of days ago. We need you to come down to Townsville to ask you a few questions and for an interview to take custody of the kid"
At this point im just holding the phone to my ear and trying to strangle myself with its cord.Not even a sound escapes my mouth.
>"If it is fine by you we will be expecting you tomorrow at 11AM?"
I force myself to an answer and manage.
>"W-well y-yeah i will be there, see you tommorow"
Townsville is fucking 300 miles away.I am jobless and don't even have a pack of ramen for dinner.Just fucking beer in the fridge.

Go on

No fucking money and a kid...thats great!
>Take the elevator down to the basement. (fucking appartment block has basement cellars for every owner).
>Get my mountain bike
Huge fan of New world disorder and a retired downhill racer
>tore some shit in right leg
>doctors patched it up
>advised against riding proffesionally ever again
Whatever...back to story
>sell the shit so underpriced i felt like i was being robbed and raped at the same time
Still ,i got 700 bucks.I could live with this shit for 3 moths.
>Go and spend 50 on a rond trip ticket.
>Don't sleep that night cause daughter.
>got on bus
>got to townsville
>got to the agency building
>get sent to an office
>woman behind desk sound like the woman from the phone
>7/10 would mang
>she starts talking some shit
>asks me why have i been separated from my kid
>explain the whole thing
>she fucking nods
>i stop taking in any of her shit after she says "we could give you custody if you are willing,but we will need to come and check your living environment to see if its childproof"
>she talks for 20 minutes straight
>i just take in 20-odd words.
>great...i will be an aweasome father
>my father was the same
>i turned out great
>21witha4yearoldkid.jpg
>congratulationstotheworldsbestfather.mp3
>back to CPS qt3,14 "There is something we will have to do before we let you go home"
>"We will have to have you spend some time with the girl here in the agency"
>"If she reacts good and you two come along, you may take her come and we will schedule a visit to your home for next week"

Shed here.

Lurking.

I suppose I should at least bump with attractive women.

>Time for a wince story Sup Forumsros.
Aw yeeah

love me a good wince story. It's like a cringe story but with more embarrassment!

>Ohwait, she should be 5 by now,right?
>An attorney walks in the office and sits behind me
>Before i can take in all of the information she sputtered i was handed a block of A4 paper with endless walls of text.
>Where is the TL;DR?
>No TL;DR for me
TL;DR for you
Child and child's belongings will stay with me, i am the rightfull parent/guardian of Annie
as her mother had passed away, appartment and other shit go to some distant relative of crazy bitch as she was fatherless since she was 4 and her mother died shortly after the car accident.
>one eternity later
>roll on credits
>get taken to a room
>full of toys
>full of furries
>a little doll has a teddy in a hug
>this is not a doll
>mfw i have the aweasomest looking 5 yearold girl in the world
>felt fucking feels right then and there
>it was an angel man
>white dress, fairly long blond and curly hair
>she was hugging her teddy and staring at me
>they told her"hello sweetie,this is your daddy"
>fucking pieces of shit
>i just knelt down to her and said Hi
>she looked at me with the biggest and deepest grayish-blue eyes i have ever seen
>"Hi daddy!"
>the people in the room that know whats up drop some shit on the floor
>only a cleaning lady smiling at us
>i am in shock

My man!

Just shitposting for gets.

>i am stil in shock
>"mommy showed me pictures of you"
>she gets up and toddles to a box with some CN character on it from the early 2000s
back when CartoonNetwork was great.
>inside there are some childish doodles and a picture of me on my prom,suited up and all
>this kid has last been near me when she was a fetus
>she knows who i am
>she knows my name
>fuck she can talk so much and she is just 5
>can5yearoldseventalk.gif
>we talk for a really long time(she asks, i answer), its now 5PM and its time for the agency to close its doors to visitors
>i go to a hotel and think how good it could be if i could sleep for just an hour.
>nope
>just sit in bed and watch the ceiling all night
>11AM - Go visit my kid again, im at 20% capacity as i have not had sleep for nearly 68 hours.
>i get greeted by the CPS lady and a psych.
>They tell me Annie is happy to go home with me.
>We get in a room and the psych starts filling me in.
>kid is aware of what hapened to her mom
>does not talk about it
>cant get in a car
>she is perfectly healthy
>she is awfully shy around other kids
>she is really not shy around adults
Many many other things i really should know about her fill my mind.I am doing the best i can to remember everything.
>her mother has apparently been taking her out everywhere but places where there were children
>she did not have a partner in life
>she just took care of her daughter and worked 2 jobs ,guess she took the kid with her to work or something
>according to Annie i was somewhere in Australia working with animals.
Yeah-eurofag,Australia,animals -three words that spell death.

Anyone still here ?

Signed some papers, talked some more,went to Annie's room. 4 big boxes and 2 sports sacks in the middle of the room.
The kid is hugging that poor teddy on a big futon.
>She sees me and lunges towards me.
>Hugs me and yells "Lets ho home!"
>There i am, an angellic kid squeesing my leg, four boxes and 2 packs, my last 500$ and a ticket home.
>bribe the bus driver to take in all my luggage and have a taxi deliver it to the bus station.
Kid wont get near the taxi.Bus is completely fine by her.
>lied she was 3 so i didnt have to pay for her
>feels good (took the mother+child seat)
>Most times in my life i have heard "Are we there yet?"
>other than that she didn't want to go pee or shit
>when she wasnt talking she was asleep
>fucking angel i tell you!
>we arrive back home
>get a friend to come and pick up the bags (he has keys to my house so its all good)
>walk 20 minutes with my daughter on my back
>i now feel like a real father
>finally manage to get home
>she flips out
>guess she likes the place
>its on the 12th floor and she is mesmerised by the view
>reality hits me
>im home
>there is just beer in the fridge
>my kid is here with me
>she will be hungry any minute now
>kid dying of starvation ,no thank you
>call mom
>have her come and give me parentship 101.

yes yes wait for best parts ;)

Lurking

Still here, my disciple.

Alright then

Two months later
Kid is insanely happy.Guess i have it in me.
The legal shit is almost finished and there is just one more visit the CPS need to make.
So a win-win situation where i missed the worst years of raising a child and still ended up with one.Or so i tought.

This post is mostly to cover up the jump between 2004 and 2013.
Those were the hardest years of my life.Virtually no social life.Changed the locks to my appartment and told my friends i need to concentrate on raising Annie. They stil came once or twice a month but it wasnt the same as before.Had 4 short relationships which i couldn't keep up with. Had 2 fuckbuddies to get the tension off when i needed to.
I havent been to a club or a restaurant since then.Mostly working from home.Guess that is what being a father feels like. Atleast i seem to do great with Annie. She really likes my lasagna and burgers. Its mostly our go-to meal for special ocasions. Started taking her hiking to a nearby park.Every week we would go and have BBQ picnic on the top of a hill overlooking the city.Some days we just spent the night there in a tent,or just watching the stars.
And the beach, when i told her we were going for a swim she would just jump and before i noticed she would be in her bathing suit ready to go.
When i was sad or depressed she would just come and snuggle with me untill i was happy again.She was my angel.
This was my life now.I didn't even think about sex or relationships.
That was about to change really fucking fast.

You should come up with a name for me...
Also nearly finished with pretyped stuff.

Roll on 2013
Im now a web developer working from home.Annie is a pretty bright girl starting her teens.Started developing early and i even reenacted the age old story of buying her first sportsbras and period shit.
Does great in school, has straight A-s and is in severall school clubs.
She overcame the shyness around kids.I helped her overcome the fear of cars too.She is now even able to drive stick,and she is just 14. She vaguely remembers her mother,and the biggest problems in her life are her growing chest and clothing choices.
And boys.
One day she just turned over to me and asked me about sex,love,boys and everything else.
We were pretty open to eachother we talked about everything.
She wasnt shy around me and sometimes even walked around the house naked. She just felt better that way and even when i talked to her about it she preferred to stay like she was.
I on the other hand took care to not show myself to her.And was trying to be the perfect father she needed.
So yeah i needed to explain to my little girl what sex is.
I told her everything that would not fuck her up. And she was even willing to undress to see what i was talking about.This did not happen however as i wasnt one of these people on m00t's site.Cheese pizza isnt even my fav.
Inb4 - 14yearolds know everything about sex.
I thought that was it.It wasnt.

>awesomest looking 5 year old in the world
>your kid is a blonde loli
this one feels fear

So i guess i should stop posting then ,eh faggot?
Fuck you.

See ,my daughter liked to ask about everything.Every day after the dreaded conversation she came up with more and more questions about sex.
>Why are people having sex?
>What does it feel like?
>Why arent kids allowed to do it?
>How a penis as big as mine fit down there?
Wait, what?
Yeah she has seen me naked.When you live in a one bedroom apartment with someone ,you tend to see some shit.
>So ,dad how does it fit?
>Well ,you see ,people grow, so when you are my age your "down there" will be bigger.
This was all i could come up with.
>"Ok ,then, will my boobs get bigger than this?Boys are already making fun of me."
>"Yeah, they will. But ignore what the boys say.Many women want their boobs to get bigger."
Endless number of questions later we go back to being the normal family. I proceed fucking up scripts and she starts drawing something on the other desk.

Roll on 2015
Annie is now 16. Ever since the sex talk she started wearing more at home.By more think of just a thong or boxers on days where she would walk around naked. I started to notice how beautifull she has gotten.

Pretyped shit over,will cont.

Bumpity bump

Oh thank god, no sex with toddlers. The fear has passed.

>So i guess i should stop posting then ,eh faggot?
>Fuck you.
>1 piece of indirect criticism that doesn't even end up being applicable
>you still snap at him
Dude, you aren't going to last long doing this if that's all it takes to get a rise out of you.

Go on

Dude did you end up telling the rest of your stories?

Inb4 dinosaur

Not yet, just the first two. Had some paid writing to work on all afternoon, so I'm just getting free time now. Working on a commission from an artist right now, and if I finish with that at a reasonable time I'll start a fresh thread to post the last four stories.

F5 F5

I've been out of the loop for to long...
Who is famchan and shed? Where is column?

She had to go to a summer camp in August. It wasn't anything great.But she liked nature and i was sure she would have a great time
>Camp is over
>Annie is home
>It does not feel like Annie is home
>She has gotten quiet and closed off
>She started getting bad grades
>She bought black hair die
>OHGODNOTEMO.jpeg
>It wasn't emo
>She opened up a week after that.
I should have guessed what had happened...Summer camps were always fucked.
>She got to lose her virginity to one of the popular boys in school
>He then proceeded to insult her for the remaining 10 days they were there.
>She was now embarrased,sad,lonely and probably horny
>It was a pretty vivid story with most if not all of the details.

Typing this shit is a pain in the ass.
Didn't snap, cussed at him and then proved him wrong.

Bumpity bump

I'm just saying, cussing at someone for being nervous about pedophilia is a bit much, eh? You do you man, but if this thread gets more traffic you'll have dozens like that guy, and plenty more who actually ARE just trying to bug you. Best to ignore them.

Why so slow at typing? I want to walk the dinosaur.

bump

Bump

I'm keen my dude

>CONT

Column is still around, he posted in a wincest thread like 3 days ago. Basically he needed advice for a tool to hide his writing on his phone, and he said he would work on his story some more. famchan is a chick who supposedly has sex with everyone in her family, heres her first story. i'll post shed's story in a minute as well.

CONTINUE

Shed part 1 of 3

Shed part 2 of 3

Y'all don't need to be bumping every nine seconds, that'll just burn the thread out faster.

Look at the bottom righthand part of the window, at pic related. The number on the far right is the page that the thread is currently on, relative to the first page.

A thread will 404 only when it reaches the end of the 10th page, which means you only need to bump when that numbers gets to 8 or 9. Just update the page every now and then, see where we're at, and only bump if necessary.

Where's the part where you have sex with her?

Dude dont ruin the thread this is Dadchan's thread

Shed part 3 of 3.

Rly, bump @ 5 cuz.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEedCAcapWs

So famchan and shed aren't related? I thought they were bro and sis for a second there.

>She proceeded to explain how she felt rejected and how she wanted to have someone.
>"Well you have me.You can talk to me about anything ,you know?"
>"Dad, its not like that.I want... oh forget it"
Yeah ..i know..
>"What?"
>"I feel bad for getting rejected like that,but its not that... I really liked what i did with Jake(most douchebag name i could come up with), he wasnt as big as you but i liked it and i want to do it again."
>what the? "Listen Annie i know it feels good but sex isn't something that you should do with everyone you see.I will think of something to get your mind off of it"
>conversation starts steering in another direction
>as soon as i could i went and bought her a dildo, some basic vibrating shit without any of the extra tentacles
>left it in her room with a note
>"try this, and make sure im not around when you do"
Got a kiss from her that night. She said it was pretty good.
Grades went up ,happiness went up, i just fixed my daughter with a dildo..

Incest related stuff in next post.

No, we aren't,

It's cool, we can post so.e shit while we wait for him

My mother owes some money and she can't really pay it right now but i have money and could start paying it off.
I really want to tell her that I will pay it if she essentially becomes my fuckpig giving a me hole whenever I want it

Nah they aren't, famchan is some chick in canada who has sex with all her immediate family, parents included I believe. Shed's story is about him and his 2 sisters. Also, heres his 2 short stories from a day or two ago.

You just lived in a one bedroom apartment, and that's why she saw your junk. Then you left a dildo in her room, "ok".

Conttttt

>we
Are you famchan or shed?

>most douchebag name i could come up with
>Trevor
>Justin
>Josh
>Mikey

Where in Canada? So she she fucked her dad then and her bro? Also anymore stories from her?

Pretty sure that's shed, he mentioned he was lurking earlier.

Shed.

If you could post famchan's stuff, I'd be grateful. I'm curious.

Get over it Jake.

How about Chad?

How about Chad?
Did OP die?

I don't think she has stated where specifically in canada. She is pretty stern on not giving any specifics because she doesn't want to give away herself or her location. No that's the only story so far, she is apparently writing one about her and her sis though.
She only has one story out right now, posted it here

Op dead

Some time after that everything seems fine.She is once again back to normal girly stuff.
>One night i wake up feeling jizz all over my sheets.
>You know the feeling you get right when you are about to wake up from a wet dream?
>Well this time it was really fucking powerfull.
>I woke up and was still jizzing all over my fav. sheet and covers.
>Went to clean up ,noticed something strange about it but didn't give it any tought.
>Woke up that day to Annie singing in the shower.
>She seemed pretty happy today
>"well might be something at school"
I am sleeping in the living room/kitchen while she has the bedroom to herself.For the guy that took that to question.
>she waved at me on her way out
>"See ya dad!" with a playfull note in her voice
>Wet dreams continue every other night.
>i feel something strange but too sleepy to notice
>im one of those people that need 3 cups of cofee to get up in the morning
>safe to say whatever happens at night is not my problem
>heavy sleeper and i hate myself for it
>then again it wouldnt have happened if i slept lightly
>One night i left the TV on for some reason.
>Some good shit on HBO i guess.

OP here, captcha ruined my post typed most of it again...

Be patient, typing this stuff takes time.

Oh. I started reading that the other night, but couldn't get into it. Guess I'll give it another shot later.

still lurking , cont

Is it true story?

berry sneeky

If this is dinosaur or John Cena... I'll kill you OP... I'll fuckin kill you.

>on Sup Forums
>had sex

pick one faggot

cant be true

yfw you get kicked out of the house

who dis in de pic?

Just finished this. Kickass story, very well written

Are all the parts posted here?

Famchan? I don't know if it's a true story, but I like to imagine it is. Realistically, not every incest story is true, or at the very least a lot of the details are exaggerated for greater story telling. Just imagine that it's real.

>heavy sleeping as always
>some dream starts where i am riding an asian trans with braces and a leg cast or something
>i decide i will try to wake up
>wake up
>tv on porn channel
>porn channel is NAT GEO
>what the? whay iz der natur porn on nat geo
fucking HBO channel starts streaming NG shit after 3o'cock btw
>Train of thought crashes as soon as i see the elephant behind the porn star
>I now see the elephant in the room
>mfw its not an elephant, its my little girl with my dick head in her mouth
>she is fucking looking me in the eye
>she takes it out of her mouth
>slowly covers me
>mumbles sorry
>sprints back to the bedroom
I decide i will take care of this shit tomorrow and try to get some sleep.
I am still so sleepy that if i go to her room right now it would end pretty bad.

filename

Sorry, AlexaDon'tCare is her instagram.

All the parts to the story are posted here, yes. I posted the two short stories he wrote about his sisters here We're just waiting for shed to post the other ones when he gets free time.

bruh, how come in all these incest stories the sex just literally falls into these peoples laps

fml

Hi yeah question for OP was it good head or did she seem inexperienced

I got kicked out earlier this year after being accused of stealing money online by my mother, I hadn't stolen anything and she didn't have any proof of it but kicked me out regardless

He was asleep idiot you think he remembers?

now its getting good.

Yeah, OP is a faggot and teached her how to suck dick.

Fucking garbage faggit, type faster

Think about it.

With normal relationships, you have to seek someone out and slowly work your way into their good graces before sex can happen, but with a family member, that sense of trust and intimacy is already there. You don't need to learn about their favorite foods or what movies they like or their pet peeves; you already know.

Basically, with incest, as soon as both parties realize that romance is on the table, if they're both attracted to each other, there doesn't need to be a big buildup to it, you already have that trust and access to each other that normal relationships have to build.

bump

Its like you people do this just to aggravate my OCD.

Guess OP is too busy sucking dicks instead of typing.

Bemp

Yeah that makes sense. Still jelly tho

Well as it always happens there is no tomorrow.
>Hear Annie crying in her room
>Decide to be a good father and go see what is up.
>The door to her room is partially open and i can see her sitting on her bed bawling
>Go be creepy and sit beside her.
>"Dont worry dear,i am not mad at you.It isnt something you should do.I am sure you know that?"
>she just mumbles something
>"You do know it is wrong?How long have you done this?"
>ask a woman two questions in a row
>great mistake on my part
>She picks one and answers
>"I-i have done it four or five times.I just wanted to...see what it is like"
>what would my dick taste like ? damn..
>"my friends all talk about it and when i saw your dick(she didnt say dick but whatever) i thought it wouldn't hurt to try, it would have been fine if you didn't wake up"

I am sorry for the speed of typing but translating all this dialogue in my head is time consuming. I can proceed like that ,or pretype and come back in an hour or two . Your choice...

Bumpin

keep going, I really like it.

I hate you people so much.

proceed, please