Is there anyway to stop samefag posters?

Is there anyway to stop samefag posters?

This is now a dubs thread

>please stop shitting on VU!
>oh but it's OK to shit on The Beatles

use the sage feature

allow me to demonstrate

I wouldn't announce sages if I were you

>Two mentions of the same album is samefagging
They're from two different viewpoint. Also where are you when there is multiple grimes/radiohead/kanye threads?

>wow two mentions of one of the most important bands in American history wtf must be samefag
dubs

It's obviously a Beatles fan who is butthurt because Lou Reed said the Beatles were shit. And he wasn't completely wrong...

check em

he's suggesting that they're from the same viewpoint. someone who is confused about why they're good/influential and trying both the bait method and a more reasonable method to find out why

chekem

ayy lmao

Yeah it is

Three in a row

oh baby it's a tripple

Dubs thread? Pathetic...

WATCH THIS

>not getting trips

haha fag

haha fag

because the beatles are the ariana grande of their time, trend hopping like a bunch of sad teens. they literally were the first

>muh pruduchsun

band, and even that was balls. they wrote some decent hooks and melodies but overall brian wilson, joni mitchell, bob dylan etc were much better songwriters with much more artistic integrity

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

chill out this is a dubs thread baby

or is it

>they literally were the first
>>muh pruduchsun
>Brian Wilson is much better though
Yikes. Are Beatleshaters really this stupid?

prove me wrong. give me one album the beatles made that wasn't completely derivative. they were the media darlings, and were selected for their status. meanwhile the zombies and the monkees were making their tier of music

>prove me wrong.
I just did.
>meanwhile the zombies and the monkees were making their tier of music
nice b8

not even b8. when commercials in the 60s couldn't get the beatles, they would just get some teeny-bopper bullshit like that as a replacement. none of it is exceptionally groundbreaking

>it's happy and melodic?
>must not be exceptionally groundbreaking
How's Hot Topic these days?

> give me one album the beatles made that wasn't completely derivative

still kekking at your life

Give me one album in general that wasn't completely derivative

TVU&N

Garage rock in general, Harry Partch, The Monks, etc

VUfags getting REKT up in here lmao