Ask the loneliest man on earth anything

>NEET
>never had any friends
>no facebook, skype or phone
>40,000$ in debt
>obese with manboobs
>Attention span of 10 seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

ctpost.com/local/article/CT-drug-overdose-death-toll-rises-to-444-with-9200472.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you american by any chance?

your age?
are you KV? if not, then fuck off, normie.

why tf are you 40000 in debt

why is... all of those things?

KHHV
Canadian
Failed university

Heroin addict?

No
Just utterly useless

wtf is KHHV

kissless hugless handholdless virgin

You know it's not difficult to get education and get into shape right? Why don't you just fix your life? You have control brah

fuck man, maybe its best if you end it soon, it just gets worse.
This is the most honest advice I can give

Start doing opiates. Shits cash in the beginning and you can always OD and then die. WIN - WIN

thanks for the honest answer
I feel this way too
But I cannot do it

If life is bad for you just OD, you don't have to suffer, you don't owe it to anybody.

Take a big loan, enjoy yourself. Set the banks on fire

literally lol'd

i'm 34 and in the same situation
except actually disabled mentally and physically
and boobs are permanent from antipsychotic drugs

lighten up

honestly this guy is right, if life is shit just do heroin in dangerously high doses

I have an uncle who is 56 that sits on his windows XP computer all day playing half life 1 mods and doom mods, parents can no longer afford internet, never had a girlfriend and lives with his parents.

He introduced me to Sup Forums in 2003 tho

dude
can't you pay a prostitute?

just a question, how is your body shaped? are you fit? do you have a car?
rob a store or something with a softair, then get out of town and make a giant roadtour. change yourself to what you always wanted to be. stay in motels and get hookers. thats what I would do in your situation, leave your old life back

to make it short: forget your old life and start a life as a lawless

ctpost.com/local/article/CT-drug-overdose-death-toll-rises-to-444-with-9200472.php

what part of canada dude

sounds like a perfect plan.

How do you not kill yourself?

Toronto

holy shit any easy way to get my hands on that?

dam

what do you think is the reason you are hated for by everybody ?

I am not
Nobody even thinks of me
Why would they hate me?
They just couldn't care less

it's like going on crazy trips everywhere on the world, you either have tons of fun or die trying

well I don`t know, if people would like you they probably would care about you

after the 30,000th time you have the "kill yourself" thought you realize you're never going to do it, so when it comes into your head you literally say to yourself shut the fuck up you're not going to kill yourself and then you go back to shitposting, sleeping or eating

What's up fellow T-dot bro

im 26, also a virgin, also in toronto

lets fuck

i guess the one thing i wanna know is whered ya get that pepe?

also you arent lonelier than me so suck it up.

haha that fuckign image

just go on a rampage and kill some people. then commit suicide by cops

FUCK MAN YOU SOUND JUST LIKE ME!!

this might sound strange, but have you tried making people mad? I can tell you being hated is actually better than ignored

Try trolling, doing stupid shit in general

Can you help us make Sup Forums great again?

>live in gorgeous appartment in amsterdam
>naked gf lying next to me now sleeping
>read this

topkek

really dude?

dubs says shes fat

Lol doesn't make me jelous user, I'm not my uncle. I am a faggot that loves dick and I stay at home, dress up like a girl, wear makeup and my BF fucks my butt at least 5 times a day. I am living my dream.

How does it feel to be slightly shittier version of me?

Here's mine
>NEET
>Had a handful of friends i abandoned later on
>No facebook,skype, got phone(antique one, but still. I don't need modern one.)
>Living on my own as we speak, ~20,000€ in savings.
>Slightly obese, should start working out to avoid any massive manboobs.
>No issues with attention span.
>Antisocial as fuck though.

cool story bro

that`s actually not bad, at all, you just don`t like people. nothing special normfag

This guy has some truth. The human needs attention because he's usually living in groups, so being lonely is worse than being hated. I mean, if you don't mind getting death threats at least.

filthy casual

Damn i love amsterdam. Truly a beautiful city. Pics of gf? Pic related a girl who stayed in my hostel in cinque terre. Went to nude beach with her, gigantic tits.

Advice of the year

I've all the same except I'm much older and I live in Russia

Why does it feel like i'm second most miserable creature on this planet, after OP, then?

I'm stuck at a point where i should decide what the fuck do i want to do for living, 100% going back to getting educated, can't stay NEET forever.

Also hate the education i got, only shit part time jobs, all require years of experience on the work.

My grades were pretty fucking mediocre, so i'm not expecting a miracle. But it's really fucking difficult to make a decision.

Hope things work out for u user ;-;

Idk
sounds like you are in a dumb situation and depressed

bump

Do you want to change and do something about that. All I hear is problems and no need for solutions

Well, you aren't much better than OP. I'd honestly say you should consider suicide, there are too many problems at once and stuff like being antisocial is basically impossible to fix. Sorry for you man.

Talking/thinking about suicide = easy
Actually doing it = hard
How about giving people sone actually advice?