S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I2GKgFZ_ioQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5QleN03DU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zoroark here, how's everyone's night going? Any fun plans?

Gonna go visit my family later, and my friend is going to pick me up tomorrow and we're gonna go to DragonCon.

Browsing s/fur and wallowing in self loathing that I'm browsing s/fur on a friday night

>wallowing in self loathing
I do that every waking moment, friend. I feel your pain.

Are you the real Dash?

Thought he lived w/ his family so why'd he need to 'visit' them and that he didkn't friends

It's okay to relax sometimes!

Does the loathing enhance the browsing experience or why else you'd do that?

Because I want to see my doggo, I don't even care about seeing the rest of my family. And my friend is pretty cool, I choose my friends very carefully.

Sounds like a good weekend!

I hope so. I desperately needed a change in my life anyway.

Doggo make and model?

Thought your actual parents be dead or smth

>my friend is pretty cool
>inb4 because the body's been dead fur years

Yeah, gotta keep things fresh, I get it!

I just wish things would slow down in my own life.

Check em

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holy shit

Checked.

>Doggo make and model?
She's some kind of husky mutt. She came to us one day, supposedly ran away from her previous owners according to my sister, and she and my brother fed her for a while. After that she never left.

>Thought your actual parents be dead or smth
The fuck? Why would you assume that? Because I live with my grandmother? No, they're still alive.

>>my friend is pretty cool
>>inb4 because the body's been dead fur years
Nope, he's alive.

Ayy

Impressive get

Im totally not drunk right now.

>some kind of husky mutt
Any pics on you? :3

>my sister
>my brother
Oh

>Why would you assume that? Because I live with my grandmother?
Yeah I've assumed all sorts of things. So, why are you living w/ granny?

>Nope, he's alive
Could just be the gasses escaping

Would've rather seen it on a lottery ticket or smth

That's totally knot cool

>Any pics on you? :3
I'm afraid not. I *may* be getting a cell phone (finally) so I'll take some high quality pics if not shitty 3DS pics.

>Yeah I've assumed all sorts of things. So, why are you living w/ granny?
I got sick of putting up with my mom's bullshit. Got in a big fight with her, and decided to move back in March. That makes the fifth time I've either moved out or been kicked out. I know she loves me, but god damn she is fucking insane, and she's not a good parent.

>Could just be the gasses escaping
Yeah, that's it.

What are you actually listening guys?
youtube.com/watch?v=I2GKgFZ_ioQ

Hope you like brutal death metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ5QleN03DU

She a narcissist? N-Moms are apparently a thing. If you ain't familiar with it google and do some research.

Room mate has life long issued because of it. Her sis too.

>no pics
Any idea what she mite be mixed w/? Fur refurence

>I got sick of putting up with my mom's bullshit
>That makes the fifth time I've either moved out or been kicked out
>she's not a good parent
Your siblings seem to be putting up w/ her somehow tho. Two out of three cakn't be all wrong...

>she is fucking insane
Pot the kettle, really.

>youtube.com/watch?v=55XIdavZxCQ
@ half-speed (pitch)

Hey, does anyone want to chat? i would really like that right now

What do you want to chat about?

No. I've talked about it many times, and I don't feel like going over it. I'm pretty sure she's schizophrenic, or "psychic" as she calls it, and apparently her grandmother was "psychic" as well. I'm certain she has Cotard's syndrome. She literally believes she's dead, and thinks she can do magic. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. When I say she is crazy, I mean she is fucking *crazy*.

>Any idea what she mite be mixed w/? Fur refurence
No idea.

>Your siblings seem to be putting up w/ her somehow tho. Two out of three cakn't be all wrong...
I have 4 siblings, and they're from 3 different fathers, not including my own. My older brother was a huge pain in the ass and he didn't get along well with his dad. My older sister never knew her dad. She's a kleptomaniac, a narcissistic sociopath, and a pathological liar who at one point juggled 3 relationships with different guys and none of them knew. My younger sister is a coal burner (my older sister used to be as well), is a little delinquent who does shit behind our parent's back like smoking weed all the time when she's not supposed, though I can't really blame her. However, unlike my sister, she isn't as smart or sly. Neither of my sisters like my mom, and my older one moved to Philly just to get the fuck away from that crazy bitch. My younger brother is dumb as a fucking brick, is closet bi, is literally in love with my mom, and is the most obnoxious, trendy faggot I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. Of all the people in my family, my little brother is the most obnoxious, and my older brother is the coolest. Still think they "aren't wrong"?

>Pot the kettle, really.
No. No, trust me, it isn't. My psychological problems are NOTHING compared to my mom's.

Anything, i just want to chat to people

And for the record, my mom also kicked out my older brother once as well. We are both very stubborn, and had tendencies to fight with her, though my brother definitely did moreso, though it was really her. I however got punished for it the most.

>death metal
I approve.