Itt: god-tier metal albums

itt: god-tier metal albums

let's start with the low-hanging fruit

i know you're out there, faggots

real shit coming through

There is no such thing I could make a metal album by throwing a guitar and drum kit down a stair case while yelling incoherently about blood and witches.

I just got this one.

When it's cold and when it's dark, the freezing moon can obsess you

i feel like that would sound like a very shitty metal album if you did that, not to mention you'd destroy the instruments in the process

You payed munie for that?

fuck yeah, I knew I'd get someone

Metal?

not a metal album, but it's still very good in its own right

It was totally worth it dude.

>inb4 not real metal
Killer album

Whatever you have to tell yourself I guess

Used to listen to this when at school so I could get away with listening to Metallica. Saw them a few months ago and their tour drummer got hurt so they played this whole album instead of their newer stuff. 10/10.

people who say Ghost aren't metal care too much about genres and not about the music

I saw these guys play a couple months back. Their music says "black metal" but their stage presence says Poison.

Thrash metal babyyyyyyy

Low quality b8, but nice trips

Why do you keep memeing this shitty, normie metal album as God tier? The weeb drummer and solos are the only good thing about it. the lyrics are really cringey even for Megadeth.

All I listen to now

Cant wait for the new EP

whoever you are I love you and I never see anyone post this. God tier album 10/10

Is the solos on their album just trolls

Helloween. My nigga. Lost my virginity while listening to Helloween.

not bait at all, but thanks

was never a big Anthrax fan, but i respect what they've done and like a few songs off ATL/Spreading the Disease/State of Euphoria

because quite a few people love this album. you're probably in the minority, frankly, but it's all subjective.

I'm calling it now. They're gonna do "Nocturnal Me" by Echo and the Bunnymen.

Yeah i would say its a kind of a mix of 80s hair metal and black metal, with a taste of Dark Funeral, sorry for the grammer (Swe-fag)

it was me, the OP. Traced in Air is pinnacle prog and i definitely enjoy it more than Focus.

i prefer Last in Line myself, but you can't go wrong with any Dio album

my nigga

Cant wait for the "Imperiet" Cover. (Swedish band with almost only songs with swedish lyrics)

One of my favorites

Any folk metal fags in here?

Couldn't agree more user

One of my personal favorites

my friend's obsessed with Korpiklaani, so it's rubbed off on me a tiny bit

Go back to the tribal mating calls you term "rap music"

If I didn't know any better this shit right here is bait

probably the first metal album i ever listened to in its entirety

Shiiet. Get some Finntroll, Moonsorrow, and Tyr in your life if you already haven't.

same it's been one of my favorites ever since. I'm a biased due to nostalgia.

Definitely one of my favourites

same friend also introduced me to Finntroll and Tyr, but not Moonsorrow

That sounds like something I would be in to. Please do it.

Kek

Any anons here from last night's thread?

Listened to Baroness' "Blue" enjoyed it quite a lot.

I don't know how far on the black metal spectrum you're willing to tread, but this album slays.

OP here, was in last night's thread. also, you and i posted the same Annihilator album, hahah.

Top album of 2015

because it's the best one!

i'd be hard-pressed to decide between STWoF, Never Neverland, and Alison Hell to be honest

Fucking masterpiece.
They were fucking excellent at Bloodstock as well.

Not Primo Victoria? Get.

Whoever posted pic related in the last thread, I salute you

I kinda also like The Art of War

Most influential band to come from Liverpool since the Beatles.

Heartwork is an ace album. I wasn't overly sure on Surgical Steel when it came out, but it's grown on me so much - Probably my favourite now, to be fair.

love me some neothrash

Obligatory.

God damn excellence right here

i actually got into Swansong way before Heartwork and Surgical Steel. i put both of them above Swansong now, maybe along with Necroticism, but every Carcass album is amazing so it's hard for me to decide

>pic related

Fuck yes dude...goliaths disarm their davids is my favorite song by in flames

>Iron Maiden's "The Trooper"
>System of a down's "Chop Suey!"
>Metallica's "One" And "Enter sandman"
>Literally anything from Megadeth
All of these bands and their songs have deep lyrics and require skill in their instruments.
Go back to dance thw whip/nae nae, faggot

Darkest Hour are so underrated. Human Romance is probably my favourite, though.

DEATH SYMBOLIC

I don't know about you fuckers, but I'm so fucking stoked for the new Mutiny Within album this year. Synchronicity was fucking stellar.

i prefer this one, but Death is Death; all of their albums are dope

You know it be true.

Yeah man, fuck I wish chuck was still alive.

we all do, man. we all do.

AWW YEA

I can't tell if b8 or if you're the reason people think people who listen to metal are retarded.

Not posted yet, their greatest album. Judging by the steady descent since Sense of Purpose, I'm predicting this will stay their best.

i'm fairly certain someone would probably kill you for saying that

My favorite iron maiden album tbh. Its more expiremental and each song sounds so different. Might even go as far as to say its my favorite metal album

My niggas