This fat fuck is stealing my xbox

This fat fuck is stealing my xbox
Then gets butthurt when i ask to play for 20 minutes and acts like he does everything

Like shit i cleaned the bathroom for this fuckstick. Damn man i just wanna play some Dark Souls 2

Wat do?

Get a PC console faggot.

Move out

Ask him if he wants to play cave explorer

>letting yourself get consolecucked by a child.

Fucking pussy

give the fucking nerd a wedgie

Kick his fucking ass you fag pussy.

check'd

Op is 12

Playing on a shit box was your first mistake. The target audience, chubby young white kids, is playing it now as he should. Wii-U/PC niglet

Tell him to go be butthurt elsewhere, it's your system

>implying op is not a chubby young white kid

If he continues to be unreasonable, put him across your lap, pull down his pants and underwear; and give him a good bare bottom spanking.

Quit being a cuck and get a PC. Done.

Kek

Bye

GROW A FUCKING PAIR AN KICK THAT TUB OF LARD

What is he playing???

OP

He could do with a spanking. I volunteer.

Say you are going to show him an Easter egg/secret, take the controller out of his hands and start playing like you are trying to fo something, see the map/combo list or whatever the fuck the game has to help you and start fucking around. Then ask him to grab something to BOTH of you to drink/eat. When he does change game to desired game, when he arrives he WILL be pissed, so tell him to chill and say you are going to show some cool secret in ds2. If he start whining just tell him to fuck off, if he hits you then slap him in the head (ONE SLAP, ONE KILL) and start imitating him as annoying as you can be. Do this everytime you want to play, but also if he wants to play let him. Works everytime with my 2 little shits.