Fuck this faggot up

Fuck this faggot up.

why tho?

Not your personal army.

Let me guess, he's fucking the girl you like or he bullies you. If it's the former, get over it you sad, fat sack of shit. Maybe if you weren't such a worthless, ugly little faggot she'd like you and not him. And if it's the latter, grow some balls and do something about it instead of resorting to this absolute pussy behavior.

You twit.

He's an obnoxious piece of shit and deserves every bit of bullying and bullshit that comes his way.

dubs /thread

I'm on Sup Forums, girlfriends aren't exactly a thing. He just pisses me off. Since when did anyone on this shit site have any problems screwing with people? You honestly need a reason?

^ this

OP is probably a 14 year old fat fuck

this kid looks 14, im good fam

>making posts like this instead of killing yourself

why

Oh my god you sound like this is literally your first time on this board

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT

Just cause you read about some raids in 2011 does not mean you have an army of trolls at your disposal to attack people for NO REASON POSTED

GTFO saged KYS ughhhh

Sup Forums Doesn't just go and fucking bully kids for you we troll not fucking cyberbully, if you have a funny prank to play on him then start a thread like that but don't get on Sup Forums like fucking

>hurr durr bully dis kid 4 me cuz i dink i am general assberger 0f b

Demands a personal army lol

How do we know you're not the bigger faggot?
Sup Forums has never been your personal army you entitled autist

You're all just major newfags. This is how things go on Sup Forums.

You don't like it, get the fuck out and let the people who actually know what Sup Forums is about post.

But he's cute

This is either bait or really really fucking retarded autism

If by cute you mean he looks like a faggoty trap, then yeah super cute.

fuck you

Butthurt

OP, you are the most butthurt little faggot, I swear to God. Look at your posts:

It is crystal fucking clear you're ten times the faggot this kid you hate will ever be. You don't know the first goddamn thing about Sup Forums.

Seriously, kill yourself. Just do it!

Don't be mad that he's better looking than you

Listen here and listen good fucko. The term not your personal army gets spammed daily now. But this is the one time it works. It's always been a thing. We're not your fucking army gtfo you loser

Do you shitdicks need a background story about this enormous sack of shit or something?

Found OP's aisle.

id love one tbh

No. We don't care, fuck off faggot

No no no. No. It's too late for any of that shit now. You're fucking shit. Nobody's going to want to help you now. I don't care if this kid eats babies, you're trash. I wish he were posting here instead of you right now. That's how much you fucking suck.

Why are you still alive?

>KILL
>YOUR
>SELF

>being this dense

And I guess just telling you he's involved and active with the internet's cancer ( homestuck ) won't be enough to convince you to just fuck him up?

Show us his boipucci

what if I did kill myself how would you feel you idiot

Ew, desperate much?

what the fuck is a boipucci

Literally no one fucking cares why you don't like him. Unless he did something outrageously controversial and public that prompts us all to hate him we couldn't give less of a shit about your autistic opinions.

Pretty gosh darn great, sport.

Relived that the thread is over and there's one less faggot in the world.

The greatest thing in the world

Why not just kill yourself and then u won't have to deal with him again

I swear this dumb faggot actually does show off his ass like that.

Fucks sake can we not have one roast the stupid autist thread without someone posting traps?

this thread

I bet you save the images faggot.

That's not a trap. That's just a dude's ass. Traps are convincingly female, hence the word "trap". No, that's just man butt, dude.

Nice
>traps
That's not a trap, its a twink

Looks pretty feminine to me

What do you think a twink is, you big silly goose?

He's a dumb cunt who always writes me like in the middle of the fucking night. He sends me messages asking me how I am and what I'm up to probably one or two times a day.

Calls me a shut-in and tell me to start hanging out with his friends because I never do anything. He's basically decided who I am for himself and takes it upon himself to be some white knight or whatever.

Have you never had some IQ liberated asshole like this hounding you? if not, then got off my case. If you have, then you'll know where I'm coming from.

amen

Then you might just be a cowboy. Welcome to Homoville, faggot.

How do I know it doesn't have boobs, all I see is ass.

NYPA faggot

That's why you don't assume things

Mad and angry he comes here looking to get justice for his bruised ego, only to get nutted on once again, seems like this guy has made you his bitch Op. He made the right choice.

>calls me a shut-in
>posting on Sup Forums
Autism confirmed

Do you not fucking understand?

NOBODY CARES ANYMORE. You've invalidated yourself as a human being in the eyes of all of Sup Forums.

Quit your crying. I wish someone had neutered your father before you were born. I wish your mother aborted you with a rusty hanger and died for the sin of carrying you in her womb. I wish the doctors that helped deliver you had all died of staff infections during your delivery so that you'd fall out of your mother's sad, used-up vagina head first onto the floor.

Sadly, none of those things are true. But it's not too late - you can still kill yourself. Do the right thing.

>this faggot's trying to be my friend
>calls me a shut-in

a-are you ok user?

you know what op

ill help you out :)

fucking finally, somebody sees reason

Sounds like a pretty good guy. I can see how you would have a problem with him because of your asbergers though. One day you'll look back and think. "Gee... he was probably trying to keep my from wasting my whole life away alone on/b/ shame I'm such a fuckwit."

Op confirmed for lonely, depressed, probably suicidal autist in denial.

Somebody should Skype this kid and link him to this thread so he knows that some whiney faggot is conspiring against him

doing it right now :)

Kek

Wait, wait, wait. Slow your respective rolls.

Samefag. Hear me out. OP gave us enough that if we skype this kid, we can probably have him identify OP and give us OP's information. And from there,well... it's party time.

OP here man never mind 404 this shit I hate you Sup Forums

hes too much of a pussy to do anything like that he knows he would get in trouble

How do we know it isn't an elaborate ruse by the guy in the pic to troll some innocent fucker?

Close

good thread

fuck i just did it lel

This guy seem smart enough for that to you?

I just told him some sad dude is asking Sup Forumsros to harass him. He fucking laughed. Said some shit about a gay kid, that he bullies into crying.

Come back any time.
Or better yet don't.
Or better yet drink bleach.

You're a hero. Post results.

why the fuck would we care? we don't know you. drink some bleach faggot

That's all part of the ruse friendo

one hot skype convo coming up

Kek

she put her butt on me goddammit

lol I knew this guy was all kinds of a faggot, good to see such a strong confirmation.

get this kid's name so we can do some real damage

>she put her butt on me

why cant I delete this damn thread?

Stop my sides can only take so much

Isn't it kinda obvious that OP is the guy who that skype belongs too ?

>he is making a duck face

Because you're a faggot

im going back to Fb at least my friends know how to fuck with people there the right way