Anime shitposting and various other nonsense

Anime shitposting and various other nonsense

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/quetzalcuddle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hounestly i think that dude who took over colberts spot should not have been canned

you called?

Took over my spot?

Welcome friend, what's your shitposting poison?

like that wilmour guy

people weren't feelin his smart niggering

anime smugs
But i don't really feel like shitposting right now

go back to Sup Forums

All the cucks are over on Sup Forums

Your entry fee of 1 animu grill has been processed, thank you for your patronage.

OOOOOHHHH, you mean like his timeslot. Yeah, he was pretty funny but too sjw

That's fine, you just do you fam

I don't associate with garbage.

i want to have sex with mari

this tbh

actually, you should stay here. dont go make Sup Forums shittier

i never watched him lol

it felt like a topic

is not this kind of stuff disallowed

A... topic? Is this some Sup Forums meme I don't know about?

yo always signs and storefronts

they know my weakness

will do
tbh fam

Apparently not anymore

Also an user from /vg/ recognized you when I mentioned your summoner name in a Sup Forums thread yesterday

God bless

Bebop swears up and down that we won't get banned.

no like it seemed appropriate for a topic in your thread

based Sup Forums filters tbh and fam

feels good to say it freely tbh

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. Yeah, I'm always being replaced with black people

Well if it ain't just peculiar.

what didthe user say

it was probably not very nice stuff right

something about silversurfer boosted to plat terrible webms howis meriipu plat when Iam stuck in gold aaaabooooboooo

right

aha /vg/ does not like my webms ;;

Welcome to the thread

Actually he was surprisingly nice overall, didn't insult you at all. He's one of the higher ELO /lolg/ers apparently

It's not the pony thread, but it works just as well.

How is Ol' Smokey?

So in the end you managed to get the old folders back?

Or Tetra?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

Mhmm, still had my hard drives and stuff

I miss Tetra

i find black people infuriating tbh

like some one them have so much swag

and some just drive like assholes

MAKE MOOT KICK US OUT

OH WAIT YOU CAN'T HE'S DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

aaaa there are few of those

thatmakes me happy there are some people who are not always hostile like itis fun once in a while but it gets

over the top

yes

Still a pessimistic old crab as always. But still fun to talk to every now and then, and still a very active gamer.

Last I heard of Tetra was just before summer started. She came online a few, but didn't reply to any messages on Steam. I can only hope she's still alive and well...

america?
no
you

SD please leave you are dead to me

c-can I have lewds

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Posting my images

I think black people have the most variance between absolutely fucking horrible and cool people out of all the races tbh

Tell me the truth Neru, are you the person that spams about marrying Lulu on /lolg/?

We wouldn't have him any other way.

Yes, America most of all.

YOUR EMPEROR HAS FALLEN. YOUR KINGDOM WILL FALL TO RUIN

Neat.
Same, I wonder how they're doing as the last thing I heard their laptop or something got stolen(?)

Well then, seems like they're still at it.

Teepls, we're all really dead.

it was a really cute image sorry ;;

noooo

Ithink that is quetzal

that's really a good point

blacks and asians mix well

How DARE YOU post other people's images?

Good morning here, too.

how daft

Shame I didn't talk to them more honestly...

I don't know your insider names

Blasians?

sometimesyoujust have to do what you have to do senpai

Good evening~

eat shit cuckwork no one besides darwin likes you

True dat. The only excitement he's had in a while was the death of one of his cats that cut him deep for a while.

Here's hoping she's kept her word of staying out of the dealing business and making an effort to get back into school.

This is true. I must leave now.

Welcome back

That's not the kind of excitement you want :(

Non-anime user here.
I don't know who's been doing this, but stop with the anime shitposting in Sup Forums. It's getting really out of hand.
I don't give a fuck if you make threads here on Sup Forums though.

no i mean on their own they are both quirky as hell but mix either with some strong euro blood

beautiful

awh

bai

have fun wherever you are going whence here

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/quetzalcuddle/

Sup Forumso away.

Thanks. How was your day?

Nobody here posts on Sup Forums Sup Forums.

I know a dutch guy that posts here and might occasionally go there, but I doubt he shitposts there knowing him.

I assure you we have nothing to do with that, we are and always have been confined to Sup Forums and other chans.

Ooooohhhhh. Yeah, they can't really hate each other for some reason. Except my old roommate, he hated black people

I'm not clicking that

Surprisingly good. Actually kinda had fun with one of my claims today

that was neru

he eats donuts

Very nifty.

Same, ties got cut as the exodus happened.

Cheers.

Oh yeah, Neru probably shitposts there huh.

We are graced with user's blessings of being allowed to post here

From Sup Forums?

not the queen?

I used to back in 2012 but for the past few years nooooo

Iam sorry user

but at least it was better than the generals now
phonegeneral
smartscreen general
webdev general
linux generall
programming general
csg

consumerism
consumerism consumerism

Sup Forums was better in 2012

Glad to hear! Mine's been about the same, just waiting on some friends to go out for the night. Unsurprisingly seems like the chances are getting grim though.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the Queen.

From where else?

I was supposed to go to an anime con with friends to drink and fuck with weebs but they decided to only go today :(

ouch. do you still stay in contact?

my sophomore year roommates were douches

i could write a book about that living situation

fucking isis accross the hall

SD i have nothing else

sorry for being rude to you up there love

well he did

so

We did have an exodus from aneki.

And fuck anime
girls

Ouch, unlucky. I'm meant to be going to one in november but I'll be by myself since none of my friends irl are weebs, and probably will still be gone living across the country.

The various pony exoduses and the /aneki/ exodus

How horrifying

Nah, his friends are pretty weird and he's always hanging out with them

Tenderly.

Stop this.

softy

Make Tokai buy you a pass.

And then you can buy him one so you don't feel bad.

What can I say, I'm a lover not a fighter

did i tell you my freshman roommate hit me up who i hadn't talked to since like college

he has a successful sushi place in oceanside now

lol

bebop,
permaban this ip from all boards
im not kidding please do it

if you say so

oh noooo

my bread went all moudly

Well, I can't hate you.

I wouldn't really call that an exodus, more of a transition.

I weren't part of the previously mentioned one, and during that we weren't even connected anyhow to the threads.

I'm not a weeb either, I just go to drink with friends and generally make an ass of myself

That's actually pretty cool, tell him to give me a discount yo. I used to live in Oside

I do, and my word is law.

Anybody else from Sup Forums here?

nor i, you

Is this a common thing? Maybe you should buy half loaves. It's more expensive per slice but you won't be wasting any bread so you'd be saving money not buying throw away bread.

Posters is posters, man.

Doubtful

mouldy bread is pretty good
ok then overlord
no
Sup Forums is shit

I don't even know what classifies as weeb anymore, I'm not as heavily into anime as I used to be but I still watch/save pictures etc. I never sperged out about it all the time so I guess I'm just "a fan".

Yes hello I am anime.