Spam this dumb bitch with messages saying that her tattoo is grammatically incorrect

Spam this dumb bitch with messages saying that her tattoo is grammatically incorrect.

>/mpas98

bump, post screens with the convo, she blocked me on all my fake accounts.

bump

It's not grammatically incorrect. It's just not a sentence that would usually contain a definite article. In German for example one would say "das Leben ist eine Reise" which does use the definite article. It's a weird tattoo but not that big of a deal, how about you get off your ass and get outside or learn something instead of wasting away on here.

forgot to mention, but its on facebok

shut the fuck up

>this is what happens when germanfags escape their containment Deutschfaden

Worst posters on Sup Forums.

bump

Life is a journey, and I'm a passenger

>>In German for example one would say "das Leben ist eine Reise" which does use the definite article
>>In German for example one would say "das Leben ist eine Reise"
>>"das Leben ist eine Reise" which does use the definite article
>>In German

In Norwegian one would say "Livet er en reise". Liv-et where Liv is the noun and -et ending makes it a definite. Whereas et liv would be indefinite.

>>In Norwegian

it's not incorrect it just sounds weird. Is this girl Brazilian by chance?

What?

The tattoo
It's in English
Not German
Not Norwegian
English
It is grammatically incorrect
In English
The language it is written in

If shes brazilian, then why the fuck doesnt she just get a portuguese tattoo? It never amazes me how these stupid bitches try to write poetry in a language they don't master.

The other day some stupid bitch had grafittied the front seat of a bus with some nonsensical "english" lyrics. Pathetic really.

the fuck means /mpas98

The life is a trip is grammatically correct in English though.

It just sounds pretty awkward. No native English speaker would formulate it in that way.

And a trip is travelling for a short period. Depends on the perspective, but not certain that is what she meant.

>'Damn it. He's right about something..better tell him to stfu or call him a faggot.

Nice thinking there.

In Spanish they would use la vida. La being the definite article.

fuck the confusing sentence. Can we talk about how badly that plane is drawn?

she probably drew it herself