Dear /b, answer my question and let me sleep, please, this is not a matter of trolling or whatever the fuck else now...

dear /b, answer my question and let me sleep, please, this is not a matter of trolling or whatever the fuck else now. just once.

my brother commited suicide today. he jumped ot of a window on 9 story.
local newspaper says he 'died instantly', but i can't sleep (it's 3AM here) thinking about this, how exactly are you dying when you do such thing? i can't help but imagine his scream in agony, entire block of flats watching his body, when he was dying fucking screaming

please somebody tell me did he screamed
please

Of course not. No one can survive that fall. He died instantly, painlessly.

No annon, if true, dead instantly- no screeming.

Man, he died on impact. Not screaming, no longer in pain, he's at peace now.

well he prolly laid there for a minute from broken bones, and bleeding choking slowly. But he prolly used the last bit of life thinking about you and your family and how much he wish he didn't do it

post news story

oh god i hope you're right.

He felt pain for milliseconds before the damage was done. I doubt he was even alive long enough to register the pain. Probably the least painful way to die. Even Decaps leave the person alive for a few seconds, this was instant.

it's not in english, so i don't know if it serves any purpose in here

i'm so sorry OP

Sup Forumsro if your feeling that bad, pick up the phone and call someone man. 3am dosent matter.

Niggers

Just post it we don't care

I know it doesn't seem like it, but this, too, will pass. The pain will ease and in time you'll understand.

did this have anything to do with a sex tape and his best friend bangin his old lady or is this just another grab for attention all together

Good, don't sleep and hopefully you die from symptoms related to sleep deprivation

Sometimes a person really is better off. He had an illness of the brain, one that can kill just the same as cancer, chronic depression, he was in pain, now he's not.

To say that he was selfish to have died in such a way is to say that someone is selfish for dying of cancer, his illness took him. Try to understand that he wanted to do what he did, and that the outcome is what he wanted.

Remember the good times.

haha fuck you

Harsh truth, he did feel the pain but his whole body was in shut down mode so he wasn't able to scream (voice out the pain) or hold his head (spontaneous reaction). So to us it would appear as if it was a quick death. Reality is, this could last for several minutes (in some cases up to 30 minutes).

Do you regret not sucking his dick? Protip if he's not getting cremated there's still time

68-year-old jumped from the 6th floor nearby and only died 6 hours later. People having lunch at the hotel's restaurant were not amused.

It's true. When you live with it, you're often a prisoner in a cell of your own mind's prison.

9 is usually the minimum required when aiming for death. The 68-year-old's impatience to get to the front of the lunch line did not amuse the other patrons.

Dying and learning, I suppose.

He learned in a few seconds what some of us take an entire lifetime to grasp.