Did you have a qt childhood friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NuuhRrRQZo
clyp.it/jg2gdx2l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss my childhood
I miss my childhood love, she now dates a brown Chad

Sorry to hear that.

I scared mine off in my early teens by being a clingy creep.

No

I cut off contact with all of them because I was an autist.

Yeah, she's in med school now.

I'm a NEET living with parents.

It's ok, I had a nice time with her, but now she's still qt and I'm a fucking autist with no gf

No. I've always been a bit nomadic. My friends come and go. I've never been particularly attached to people except my family, who where very close because of their cult like mind set, but I don't even have that anymore. I can make close bonds easy, but eventually we move on with our lives.

Yes, I miss all of them dearly. Sometimes in my dreams I return to the days of my youth without memories of adulthood. It's strange but I love it.

>you'll never become a child again and just be a child and do child stuff for the rest of eternity

>met her when we were kids
>there were a lot of other children where I lived but I liked her the most
>when we started the school we were in the same class
>trough the whole elementary
>started dating when we were 14
>dated trough the highschool
>college came
>the university she was going to was at the other side of the country
>she was an excellent student
>i could never ask her to sacrifice her future for me
>we swore to each other that we will stay in contact, that we will stay together
>the distance made sure that we didn't
>she finished the college few years back
>moved back to the city
>i work in a restaurant
>her favorite restaurant
>restaurant that she frequently visits with her husband and child

God, I'd give everything to kiss her once more.

Here user have a theme song for your life
youtube.com/watch?v=2NuuhRrRQZo

I hate most of my childhood friends and the mere thought of them angers me.

Thank you user

An aboriginal girl my mother babysitted. We'd grope one another when she'd sleep over, we didn't have another bed for her so she slept in mine.

Yes I miss her very much. We would've made dozens of cute metis children together.

To this thread is to much.
Mine took my virginity when i was 12
Haven't thought about her in a long time.

Fuck you OP now i remember i could have got laid at 12 if i wasn't such a little faggot.

I was pretty much a Chad at age 8, was friends with lots of girls. Strange that I turned out autistic

I read your comment and decided to voice it. clyp.it/jg2gdx2l

Yeah, remember running into a female friend at public bath(sento for you gaijins) and seeing her naked body when i was 5. Remember this girl at elementary who seemed to care about me even tho i was fat. Remember finding best friend at middle school just to learn how intimate relationship develop and die out(also my inner gay).

See because i had low self esteem when i had these early female interaction i couldn't learn it properly.

no

he became a leftist feminist cuckold despite being chad Sup Forumslack as hell when he was in high school, now he's just a self righteous hypocrite and i'm glad his brainwashing gf got pregnant and he has to slave himself at work

fucking neurotypicals, they are all shita

We've been friends since, like, 2 y.o., but when we were in junior high our parents had a huge quarrel, and since then he stopped talking to me. Found him online this year and he could hardly remember who I was.

Pic

Ugh, forgot the image.

Yeah.

Met her in middle school and were good friends up until the end of highschool and then she moved away. Last summer she moved back and we became good friends again. My best friend had just moved away at that time so I was in need of good friend. A month after she moved back here one night at 3am she called me crying saying her fuckboi boyfriend was beating her, so I went I ended up picking her up and took her to her mom's place in a town 2 hours away. She was very grateful and I felt pretty good helping her out. 3 days later she got back together with the same dude and moved away with him again. I felt pretty fucking shitty after that, and kind of mad/disappointed. I put myself at risk to get her away from that degenerate thug and she just runs right back into his arms. idk the more I think about it the more I'm pretty sure she made up the whole beating thing. idk I have mixed feelings about it. I can't even reach her on any social media because her boyfriend goes on her account on blocks any guys she talks to.

Yeah multiple. One became a green haired SJW. We get along when we meet but it's not very often, and obviously we never mention politics.
Another is kind of white trashy but she's still nice and funny. We don't really keep in contact that much either.
Third one is pretty based and we talk every now and then. In general I think we always had the most in common and the most memories together. We had to move to different cities to study though.

Nope, died from pancreatic cancer at 13, complete with awkward deathbed confession. This is what you get for making friends at hospital wards, yet she still remains most dear person to me. At least I don't have to see us part our ways more and more each year like others.

The classmates I had who were friends with only girls turned out to be fags

Really sad but good that you saw the silver lining.

Remember the good times

I'm still friends with mine. We just don't hang out as much

I met her in middle high when we were both 12, i was a chubby retarded idiot that played halo all the time and watched saint seiya, she a skinny pale redhead (pic rel) that loved saint seiya as well.
we became friends and we spend hours and hours talking about each other, i fell hard for her in the last year of middle high and declare my love for her, she rejected me and stopped talking to me so i start going out with her best friend and made her my first (two months) gf.
I'm in highscool and now see all that so far away, but the hate towards her was present all this time, she changes to my school in second year and i try to avoid her like a plague until one day she approached me as if nothing had happened.
She had several problems, self harm, suicidal thoughts, her biological father rejecting her and her mother becoming everyday more and more hostil towards her.
She came looking for help to one of her only friends and i replied with anything but hostility, being condescending and manipulating her.
We spend the last two years of highschool treating each other like both the most precious thing in each one worlds and a cancer, by this time i had already lost my virginity and fucked a couple of other girls in the school so i spent most of my time with her describing her how and what i did with every one of them, by this time she had already developed an obsession for me and felt rage every time i talked to her about that, we never became a couple but we fucked a couple of times.
In the last month of classes i tried to go to another level, i had sex with her one night and i treated her as she didn't even existed the other day, she came to my house the next day and gave me a slap in the face, i didn't even flinched because i had always wanted to defend herself and to be aggressive, after that she started crying and saying awful things about killing herself and that i let her know she was worthless.

I grabbed her by the neck in that moment and told her to never involve me in her shit show, i didn't slept that night thinking that she might've killed her self, so to try to protect me i ask help from some friends and ask them to check her out. She saw that as a form of intimidation and made my life a living hell by turning all my friends against me after telling them what i've really done.
I moved out of the city in order to go to college in the capital, I learnt about the true meaning of loneliness, self respect and empathy, my view on the world changed a whole lot while i was living away in an alien place, without family or enough money to support me.
One month ago, 2 and a half years after our last fight i send her a text saying hello, she replied back and we're starting to see how we deal with ourselves, tomorrow will be our 4th date and I'm really worried.
Every time i see her i feel a void in my chest, i've told her that i'm sorry and she had already forgiven me but i'm not ready to forgive myself, she knows more about me than any other person in this world, she owns a part of me, something i'll never get back from her, but definitely something i really need.
I don't want to fuck it up again, i'm a better man from what i used to be, i don't want her to be with me because i know we're both in very different paths in life, i just want her to still love me, i just want her to know that she's the light of my eyes.

>same age
>girl is never taller than the boy
>almost the same height at all ages

fucking shitty artist learn biology

No. Women hated me and made fun of me throughout my whole life.

My girl was never taller than me, but she was always pretty small in general.

>tfw you don't even have a good childhood to look back to

I do remember her face, but i can't remember her name. She was my first crush, black hair, green eyes and she had freckles.
I swear to God i'll never forget that face, i hope she's doing fine.

i don't have any friends lol

I did
she's what they call overachiever so we don't see eachother anymore

I'll be your friend

That's sad as fuck man

>Did you have a qt childhood friend?

No but I had a father.

I miss him.

Thinking back on it, the only ever friend there were for me were the ones that knew it was rumored with students' parents that I knew was the neighborhood "goody two shoes", and that knew their parents would be more happy to have me over as if my attitude would rub off on their parents. Basically if you had me as a "friend", your parents thought on you were on the road to becoming to quiet studious kid, and your parents would start buying you things, or be less strict, or that's how I suppose things happened.
Also I was bit starved for friends anyways, so I didn't mind whatever I'd do when hanging out with them, which was pretty much the best of worlds for whomever was inviting me considering they had the monopoly over whatever we did:
>hey user wanna play videogames?
>uh sure, I mean if you want
>so basically ill have the controller until your parents come to pick you up
>o-oh okay, if you want? i don't really like playing videogames anyways :)

>I remember a lad from first grade. I was bullied and ge was one of the gew fruends I had. He mived away and we started to write letters to each other (real, physical ones). Then after a few years it mostly stopped. He still sent a Christmas card or new adress -info for time to time, but I never replied. I wonder what become of him, but he has so generic name it would be a hassle to find him (I think I've known three guys with the exact same name).

Yes, I had two female childhood friends, they both are normal people now, while I... well I'm here

I had a childhood friend. She wasn't cute so I don't miss her.

Fuck. That's not a feel anyone should feel.

Woops, I didn't actually sage your thread OP.

>Sweden
how was your childhood? I feel terrible when I imagine black kids confess white girls and get refused just because of racism.

>other side of the country

so like 20 minutes by car away?

Croatia is a small shithole

The closest thing I've had was a girl I met online who was very sweet. She wanted me to come and visit her, but I couldn't afford it at that time since I was studying myself. Then summer came and she said she was going to stay with her parents (she lived in a student dorm) and so she wouldn't be able to talk to me until she came back. Few months later she's back, and she tells me that she found a boyfriend who's a fighter pilot, and she barely talked to me again after that.

I still think about her almost every day ;_;

post the rest of the story please

Yeah, she was insanely smart. Was reading at a forth grade level in first grade while I could barely read. We were best friends until she moved away. I tried looking her up on Facebook but found nothing.

I've always been a reclusive person outside of school so I never had any real friends. It wouldn't matter much since I moved around constantly.

>americans can barely read in the first grade

We finish learning grammar in 12th grade. American education is really that bad ROFL.

No, they're all shitty normies now, I do have a few friends left over from high school but I don't interact with them a lot. I don't interact with most other students in college.

I mostly talk to you people on Sup Forums

I was bullying her who was not in my class almost everyday and made her cry three times. Then she entered the other junior high school. The last time I saw her smile and crying face is our graduation day of the elementary school.
I don't try to find her in any SNS, because I don't want to find her who changed.

No, I was just behind everyone. :((((

you cropped out the rest of the pic

Talk to me

Tell me of The Netherlands

I fucking hate women who do this
WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING CLINGY? WHAT YOU WANT TO CHEAT ON ME YOU WHORE?!
I can only imagine how she thought when she was taking another man's cock. Fucking whores this is why you can't let women have any distance. If you're not present any Chad will smell the chance and take it.

He should shoot that slut.

6 by car, and it costs about 100 euros with fuel and highway toll, 10 by bus, and you need to take into consideration that I had other things to do than to travel around visiting her.

She was riding a cock carousel with niggers and chads so don't worry. She's probably a single mom now with niglet child.

Its population is largely politically demoralised, there's littel political investigative journalism, mass movements besides the populist right barely exist. It is a tax haven and neoliberalism becomes ever more dominating as time goes on.

Culturally we are virtually a colony of the US, most of what we consume is from there, what little we actually produce isn't very original and poorly made. No Dutchman has ever won a nobel prize in literature.

Architectually speaking our cities are quite well constructed, at least the old parts are. The newly (re)built cities are mostly filled with cramped "suburban" houses and highrise offices tall enough to ruin any skyline but too short to be impressive.

Most social interaction is of incredibly superficial nature, and often involved the use of alcohol as a 'lubricant' which is truelly indicative of how estranged we are from one another.

I frankly don't see a future here.

I FUCKING KNEW IT! FUCK YOU JAPS WHY DO ALWAYS HAVE TO NTR EVERYTHING? DO YOU ENJOY SEEING YOUR WOMEN GETTING FUCKED?

>clyp.it/jg2gdx2l
Damn dude that's a really nice voice. 10/10

Did you draw this yourself?

She was a fat hispanic troublemaker. I miss her but she wasn't that cute.

No I suck at drawing

Most of the world is like that is the sad truth.

Being politically demoralised is basically the end point of the two part system anyway isn't it? I mean the constant bullshit and the fact that you're voting in the same pack of wankers no matter what you do. Its incredibly disengaging.

I heard an Australian comedian's take on the Dutch and he said they treat you like an adult there. None of this nanny state shit. Reckoned that We have so many checks and balances in Australia and England. Where as the Dutch attitude was if you were riding a bike and fell in the river "you're in the wrong bit dickhead"

Sounded very nice. But Dutch doesn't even sound like talking to me sorry. Just sounds like noises.

I can't blame her. She's really nice, nicest person I've ever met, I couldn't ask her to stay alone trough the college.

I get it but it sucks if you both agreed that you'll stay in contact and that you will stay together. One day she met a chad and obviously thought that you're not worth waiting for.

I had a childhood friend in Kiev, but he was killed in Donbass 1.5 years ago when war started

I'd give anything to bring my best bro back...

Should've told him to join Noworosyja.

J U S T

No we broke up a year or so before the "chad".

She's my gf for last 6 years and my future wife

>she broke up with me a year before she told me about Chad
She had you as a back up plan and was using Chad as a dildo and when she found out that Chad is stable probider she ditched you.
>t. was supposed to be a main plan for a bitch who was cheating on her boyfriend
Every time after some time those both women told me that they had a boyfriend but they want to be with me. I am permanently scared for life and not planning on having a wife.

Yes, we swore we'd always be together when we were in 4th grade but when we finished 6th grade we went to different high schools and lost contact. I looked her up on Facebook some months ago and found out she died 3 years ago and I didn't even know.

>She had you as a back up plan and was using Chad as a dildo and when she found out that Chad is stable probider she ditched you.

She earns far more than he does, he's also considerably shorter and fatter than me.
Trust me it had nothing to do with looks or money.

Should have never let her go. I visited my gf in Osijek almost every weekend while being a poorfag and I gave all my money always for train tickets. I knew she's the one and I didn't plan to lose her just because long distance. Im glad now that I did that because we know each other since we were kids and it's like a romantic movie, so far. I'm sorry for you bro, nobody deserves the feel you felt, but life goes on.

>tfw went to two private guys only schools for my childhood
>too autistic to go outside and find someone
haha lmoa

>visting on weekends
Woah she has 5 days every week to fuck a different guy! Long distance relationships just don't work.

>tfw never had a gf ever
I don't know whether to feel better or worse

Not all girls are like those on american TV shows. Some are still loyal, atleast here

Well I needed to travel from dubrovnik to zagreb, it's almost 10 hours by bus, plus I had to work, so getting two days off was impossible.

>tfw never had any friend in school

>Did you have a qt childhood friend?
Nope.

South>>>North.

>brown Chad
As in "refugee"?

The fact that there is political demoralization doesn't mean that there aren't significant differences between political parties. The Liberals create just as much debt as Labor in Australia, even though coal prices are still extremely high, but the stereotype that Labor are reckless spenders is rarely challenged. The difference between Clinton and Trump is even larger, but people never really felt engaged. The point is that most media outlets distract people and prevent them from affecting political change.

We have plenty of nanny state shit as well, but not nearly as much Australia.

Any foreign language sounds like gibberish to a non-speaker.

fuck you for this feel

you ruined my day

;_;

I did
She got raped, got an abortion, and cut all contact with all her friends, including me, at the age of 14
Never heard from her in 7 years
Bloody hell Jenya

>people unironically rape 14-year olds

Wtf, they're not even attractive.

>brown Chad
What did he mean by this?

Meth, DUI, petty thieves, and cock fighting is basically what became of them.

Wow such a 3d world shithole

I pretty much sat inside most of my spare time. I sorta regret this, but at the same time, I would likely be completely different if I didn't. I would love to tell a bit more about my childhood friend than I did in the OP, but I only have my phone to post from right now, so no.

Its true.

idk man at least the American one was entertaining. But yeah in Australia its pretty miserable, the whole "Liberal is good for the economy" meme honestly needs to fuck off. I live in Andrew Wilkie's electorate though thankfully so I need to turn up just to be a cog in the machine.

What do you feel about all the celebritys actions about Trump getting elected? I feel its a bit of a farce, Hollywood trying to tell you what's right and wrong.

Especially the stuff about him being racist and whatnot. I mean fuck off, how is politics becoming a moral decision these days? The fact of the matter is that the left, and minoritys attempted to alienate the majority and tell them that it was morally wrong to not see things their way. There's a difference between being tolerated and people wanting you to be the moral arbiter of society. Well it blew up in their face and I hope that they learn from it and attept to be included in society on their merits rather than the ability to ram their agenda down people's throat.

Alright, I'll do try my best. My memories are a bit hazy around this time, but I'll try, I'll try.

I knew this girl since I was around 8. When we were like 13 or something, she moved to Stockholm. We kept in contact though, but she was disturbed by how often I messaged me and stuff. She later moved back, but she just didn't want to speak to me anymore. She screamed at me whenever I went close to her and stuff. I was really depressed until I was like 16 I think.

I don't really dwell on it much anymore, but I recently started to think a lot about her again.

There's probably a lot more details, but I just can't write it right now. I might make another thread in the future, look out for that.

Was she raped by her father, brother or cousin?

There's a highway trough 90% of the way, it's just the retarded shape of the country.