Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emHAoQGoQic
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=emHAoQGoQic
My boy Alan Watts

Trump

the barrel guy

Also you're asking this shit on Sup Forums so it's not going to go anywhere, you should have made a trap thread if you wanted a conversation

Rocky

Philosophers are a bunch of pretentious faggots tbh.

david benatar

Diogenes of Sinope.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes_of_Sinope

Friedrich Nietzsche.

pat benatar

Kek.

Correct answer.

Nicolas Flamel

Descartes was a g

Have you ever read any books on philosophy?

Donald Trump

Diogenes

"Alex, will you get the fuck out of my sun?"

No. I'm not a pretentious faggot

Nietzsche.

Get a copy of the portable Nietzsche. It's well worth your time. It's basically an introduction to Nietzsche's work.

Spinoza and Kierkegaard

I wish Nietzsche was my grandfather so I could ask for his solutions to all my problems

The one who masturbed in the his jar ?

Albert Camus

I do too. I wish he was here to see the shitshow the world has become.

Why is literally every philosopher who has ever lived a fucking white male?

Just as profound as any of the others.

Everyone is a philosopher, agree or disagree?

i thought he masturbated everywhere any time he wanted

Before or after a couple of beer ?

Yes.

Hume

Diogenes, cynicism FTW

Really?
No Baudrillard?

Guess it's just easier intellectually to pretend The Matrix was about government conspiracies...

same here user.

Diogenes or Nietzsche? Who was more redpilled?

pauly shore "buuuuuddy"

Because the master race has always been at the forefront of our advancement as a species, heavily weighef down by niggers and shitskins.

any decent philosophers who managed to enjoy their lives without denigrating others based on their shin color?

Edgy as fuck. Which philosopher is that?

This

hell yeah, The Pest is one of his works in my opinion

I like William James and Michel Foucault

>no i dont read
>im not a fag
edgy 13 year old kid, that uses fag as an insult in a non ironic way, please go back to your xbox and enjoy living your life of gossip and other forms of entertainment for the simple minded

William Melvin Hicks

anyone? anyone?

Denis Diderot

>mankind will not know freedom until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest

He didn't see himself as a philosopher tho

>something D-O-O economics? anyone? anyone? voodoo economics

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums - Random
Options
Comment
Verification
Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File

Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
There is 1 poster in this thread.

Toggle
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]
0 / 0 / 1 / ?
[Update] [Auto]
File: r u red e.jpg (118 KB, 750x750)
118 KB
Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:03:01 No.702306574▶

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate,

[Post a Reply]
[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
0 / 0 / 1 / ?
[Update] [Auto]
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style: [a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

I'm not even the fag you're replying to but this is basically Autism: The Post

Beyonce

Neetsche

Marxist faggot detected.

jean baudrillard

kek?...kek?...kek?...kek?

i too like alan
but you're a shit for listening to any clips under 20 min long
they lose so much context
even 20 min is too short

>Marxist
>Diderot died in 1784
>Marx was born in 1818

Yea dude he's bad fuckin ass.

he said you are, not that Diderot was, reading comprehension ?

I realize that but how can quoting Diderot identify me as a Marxist if Marx wasn't born until after Diderot died? How can anything Diderot said possibly be identified as Marxist philosophy?

Marx was heavily influenced by Diderot and Hegel but yeah you're right that's anachronistic

The first man who, having enclosed a piece of ground, bethought himself of saying This is mine, and found people simple enough to believe him, was the real founder of civil society. From how many crimes, wars, and murders, from how many horrors and misfortunes might not any one have saved mankind, by pulling up the stakes, or filling up the ditch, and crying to his fellows: Beware of listening to this imposter; you are undone if you once forget that the fruits of the earth belong to us all, and the earth itself to nobody.

He not busy being born is busy dying.

Derrida

I like the philosophy introduced in Ane Rand's books

Camus.
He doesn't flinch from the meaninglessness of life while still maintaining an inspiring optimism.

Who the fuck is Ane Rand? If you mean Ayn Rand she is not a philosopher. Objectivism is pseudo philsophy

heidegger