You have 10 SECONDS to prove you're an oldfag

You have 10 SECONDS to prove you're an oldfag.

The ass was fat.

am newfag but at least not a faggot. we need to stop fp fap, furry, loli, cuck, and trap threads now. also longcat

What is an oldfag

Do a barrel roll

porsche girl

Habo Hotel raid
(new computer old files gone)

/b is not activism. We are not here to change the world. We are here for teh lulz.

im a oldfag cuz i've been on Sup Forums the whole summer

LITERALLY PERFECT

I'm a newfag.

whats gerry doing here

pudi

Your a fairy princess

Gerry Adams kid

its the adams family

and like all niron cunts is a cunt and so are you op.

>

Whats a Sup Forums?

The only people who post in these threads to actually try to prove they're oldfags are ALL newfags, no exceptions.

something a newfag would say

Never claimed to not be a newfag, I've been around for quite some time. But, I am not an oldfag.

>trying to do damage control
>smells like newfag

wat
I literally just agreed with you. I am a newfag, how is that damage control?

>posting edgy things
>not showing me his nigger cock
>fucking newfag

What if I'm not one, though?

I herd u liek Mudkips, Alpaca out of fucking nowhere, Hey Dawg, You have no chance to survive make your time, Desu, Mods are asleep, post some sinks/grapes, Criminal scum, etc. etc.

Says the summerfag

I've been here since then

I was on here for a while back around 2006-2009, went on hiatus for a couple of years, and got back into it last year thanks to Clover.

Its kinda nice to see some of the memes and shitposting from back when I first started lurking.

Gives me a sense of nostalgia, which I am fully aware of how pathetic that probably sounds.

omg and milhouse is not a meme, lolol I read encylopaeadiaea dramatica too.

I had a fingerbox as a child

Here is a real pro tip for anyone of you lurking this web to achieve enlightenment.

>Dont post on this thread
>That is the true way to show your wisdom

Hi Peter, mARBLECAKEANDTHEGAME, Daisy's destruction, The anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums... Is that good end 4 u nig nog

It doesn't matter. Oldfags used to say newfags r cancer, ruining chans, etc. But /b has always been shit. Moot is a faggot, always has been. There's hardly any difference, just smug faggots and edgy faggots.

>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:04:58 No.702306803▶
> (OP)
> What if I'm not one, though?
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:06:36 No.702307006▶
> I herd u liek Mudkips, Alpaca out of fucking nowhere, Hey Dawg, You have no chance to survive make your time, Desu, Mods are asleep, post some sinks/grapes, Criminal scum, etc. etc.
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:09:43 No.702307368▶
>
> Says the summerfag
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:11:47 No.702307627▶
> I've been here since then
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:12:39 No.702307736▶
>File: The Liquor Is Calling The(...).jpg (38 KB, 500x350)
>38 KB
>
> I was on here for a while back around 2006-2009, went on hiatus for a couple of years, and got back into it last year thanks to Clover.
> Its kinda nice to see some of the memes and shitposting from back when I first started lurking.
> Gives me a sense of nostalgia, which I am fully aware of how pathetic that probably sounds.
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:13:56 No.702307897▶
>
> omg and milhouse is not a meme, lolol I read encylopaeadiaea dramatica too.
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:14:28 No.702307956▶
> I had a fingerbox as a child
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:14:41 No.702307989▶
> Here is a real pro tip for anyone of you lurking this web to achieve enlightenment.
> >Dont post on this thread
> >That is the true way to show your wisdom
>>>
>Anonymous 09/02/16(Fri)22:15:06 No.702308043▶
> Hi Peter, mARBLECAKEANDTHEGAME, Daisy's destruction, The anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums... Is that good end 4 u nig nog

>feeling the need to prove anything about anything
>Sup Forums
ITT:newfriends

I thought about arguing with you about this for a second, but now that I think about it, all those now old memes from around 2006 are still around somewhere, so how can I or or anyone else prove that they didn't just crib them from ED or Know Your Meme.

Nostalgia'd hard, I loved my fingerbox

Tf you
>Green texting
Me for fgt

NOW Bow to your sensei... BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!

That was very poor quality bait and you took it newfag. You didn't argue but you posted, wasting bandwidth.

thanks

Biancanauts

You posted

>roflposters.com

>Being such a peasant as to complain about bandwidth usage

>I'm a newfag for not arguing with a retard

>Replying in any form=Taking the bait

Yep. Oh and defending yourself

Usually takes a crane to get all the newfags out of a thread like this.

>>Replying in any form=Taking the bait
but that's true. they're fishing for replies and you're feeding them

Wasting bandwidth is the joke, if you don't get it you really are a newfag

They're fishing for a reaction, especially a negative one. I didn't give him one, ergo, no takey baitey.

>I was only acting retarded

>The part that wasn't actually the hook is now the hook because I was called out on it

No. You're wasting your time even responding so you took the bait. It's a simple game and you fail it

Lurk Moar. Don't rely on ED so much

RIP ODBtard