We need to get this spread

We need to get this spread.

their problem. cunt vegans will realise they fucked up, but it will be 2 late

#NoVeganCanines

Bump

If you have canine teeth, would you tooth a canine? #TheRealQuestions

Newfags or white knights will ruin it they always do

Well, it couldn't hurt to try. I'm with OP.

No but I would cum in a canine.

take away the bloody holes and it will work better

shop some healed gum in there

If one fucking idiot does it, and they will, it will be all worth it.

This kids got a good head on his shoulders.

THIS
H
I
S

kek, just did that about 30 mins ago.

if you're going to do it then be quick

Bump

I would have one of my teeth removed if someone would make something like this for me with it.

Leta do this to get retarded vegans to pry out/knock out their own teeth

bumpity bump bump

use a tinychat

newfags will find this thread and spread it

#TrueVegans #NoCanineTeeth

Get them trending!

There's nothing better than eating a p burger or steak surrounded by vegans.

Really pissed them off when I keep mentioning how good it tastes after each mouthful.

Triggered when I ask if they'd like to try some.

>muh vegans
>muh meat
Normalfags everyone

This would somehow backfire and my gluten free vegan feminist communist trans mtf child would do this and I would have to look at it on a daily basis.

Please no more. I can't take people transforming into living versions of your ironic shitposting.

YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMED BY LE DANK MEMELORD

Nature makes mistakes. Homos, vegans, and retards are proof.

more, than being heterodonts, the proof dor value of meet is that we have short intestine compared to dedicated herbivores, like a sheep - 9m of it. Also we dont digest cellulose which makes up the cellular wall in plants.
Meat is caloric and switching to such diet allowed us to develop and sustain the resource-draining organ, which is brain.

>not eating meat

You are going against God's design. Burn in hell