I just saw the trailer last night. Holy fuck this looks like fucking dogshit

I just saw the trailer last night. Holy fuck this looks like fucking dogshit.

>shitty Youtuber-tier sex jokes
>disgusting character design
>fucking annoying attempt at adult humour

Wow. Reddit really is taking over cinema, especially if shit like this flies past the radar.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jChH97Z4g6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I understand the premise but I don't understand how such a simple joke can be dragged on long enough to make a 90 minute feature film.

what is that?

Sausage Party, another hit sensation from Seth Fucking Green.

do not want

Looks like food fight 2

Jewllywood says otherwise

>It's survival of the fittest, anooooon!

The character design of the hot dog buns and the placement of their mouths makes me want to shove needles into my fucking eyes

It's Seth Rogen, at least get that fact right

The textures of the characters, especially the sausages, honestly makes me feel nauseous.

I think it looks pretty funny. I can see it turning out like crap, though.

I cant believe this got green lite

I cant wait to see how they incorporate a weed joke in this movie.

Remember, it's not a seth rogen movie if he doesnt do something involving weed.

>you
>the joke
pick one

>this gets made but we will never get a Tron 3

If you like this site, you have no right to criticize any form of humor at all. This board in particular is impossibly unintelligent right next to Sup Forums.

Why wonder.
The entire script leaked with the sony leaks.
Not that good.

DUDE! DUDE!
>Puffs on marijuana
WHAT IF...
>Giggles like a retard.
WHAT... IF...
>Looks for munchies in the folds of his couch
WHAT IF FOOD...
>Drools
WHAT IF FOOD WAS ALIVE?!?!

K, he's a ballchinian

Why are the character designs identical?

youtube.com/watch?v=jChH97Z4g6Y

There's an orgy scene guys.

did John K hear about this?

This almost manages to be creepier than furries.

Why are so many American comedy films just shitty Adult Swim-tier gags stretched out into feature length films?

hero's journey

Fish-Out-Of-Water scenario

>making a dick shaped food male and a cunt shaped food female was invented by John K

it's a satire of point a to point b animated flicks hopefully
HOPEFULLY

This is bullshit. When have you ever bought hot dogs and buns in matching numbers? Never. It's not possible.

GOYIM FUCK YOUR GOD LMAO

I thought garbage film about food would be right up you're ally.

>budget
>30 million
they're going the old Kevin Smith route of making lower budget movies for a somewhat niche audience that makes about 10-15 million profit

It's fucking McFarlane burn the reel

this always proves to be successful if you have a cult audience like the fat bearded one does. even if it's garbage like tusk.

Are you retarded? The hot dogs are in a package of 10 and the buns are in a package of 8

ITT: Too sensitive in high school to like the teenage sex comedies that all the popular kids liked, so you pretended that they must be horrible

Sorry, but we like proper comedies on this board. Comedy that actually makes us say "that was pretty clever", not just going "lolololol he done a poo poo joke jk rofl epic fail xDDD".

kek

Fuck off Redditor scum

I laughed at the poop poo part of your post. Wasnt that supposed to not be funny?

Why do we think autists can properly judge a good comedy? They cant. So this board's opinions on comedies dont matter

Read the screenplay and you'll find out how bad it really is.